Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,320 members, 7,936,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

2el's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2el's Profile / 2el's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 56 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2el(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2016
Apparently I'm having 3 current application on federal jobs

1. FIRS..heard it already going underground

2. DPR...web developer toiling with my emotions

3. FCSC... look like a waste of of time

Though I'm still optimistic of a better 2017

smiley smiley smiley

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2016
Yaasir:
Guys, the recruitment is going on underG. I can confirm 100% that people have started resuming. I met one of them in person (don't ask for the location) and he told me they were 3 that resumed yesterday and actually part of the August advert. This was corroborated by a staff at FIRS office Abuja. He even said that was the latest in Abuja now.

Dis serious....May God help us in Nigeria
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 2el(m): 2:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
2rutalk1:
what then is/are the criterion/criteria for the selection? Do they consider higher qualification like Msc?

yes, some position were advertised for MSC.. Grade 9
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2el(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2016
Awedman:
with the way things are going,likely all this recruitment will not complete till after 2years.

it will underground things running everywhere....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by 2el(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2016
The new director must have settled, those who helped him in and notable politicians with slots ...I doubt if NUC will ever recruit for the next 4 years
NYSC / Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by 2el(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2016
Labour market no easy , I pray it turn out good for all of us sha
anyway hope u all applied for DPR and FIRS..

Ayima,
Ademasta
abdrazak
Aare2050
Ay50
Babatawa
Bluish
Bolakale30
Bharkarh
Blym
Blessedgurl
Beamborla
Clark0
Chidi4eze
Charley94
Christay
Donxab
Danpaul50
Debris
Dejiadisa
Darazonian
DoubleLady
Donpsymon
Dossylvanus
Elmisti
Emlina
Ellagoldy
Eseohe23
Ekeneluvsu
Eclipsehemmy
Elfibar
Flex12
Freegaza
Gazaliah
Goodyboo
Goldenone
Haliluck
Harinholar
Heybel
Herojunior88
Haywire
hilsocial
Humblega
Ibraheematics
Idirect
Ifeanyija
Iykemomen0
Jannahgem
Jglad
Joyce21
Kunlesufyan
Kunle106
Kingnap
Kogistan
keribaby Larboye1
Littlemistress
Mamman40
Marcelinho
Mcdonald59
Mevsu
Mekstaniac
Mobi18
Mzmeeday
Mistersle3m
Naughtylagosguy
Neduzze5
Omitooguns
Opomulerobanga
OKEYISYMA
Olami90
Orlahtohbadt
Ogbetty
onuwaje
Peeparty
Pwettyface
Rayangel
Rmfunky
Sambest2
Shehu9ja
Seun305
Shawwal1
Sirwittee
Sod09
Sugarcoatted
Thespark
Tk4life
Tonyx4x44
UdemeEfanga
viktaslim
Walad4yhu
Willyblinx
Winningbt
Whodohgeepee
wunmi590
Wreetah
Whizqueen
xzbit91
XCOZEE
ZEEENAS
Zaynab9876
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2el(m): 8:47am On Dec 20, 2016
burantashii:
List of federal MDAs that will recruit in 2017.

1. NIPOST

2. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps

3. Nigeria Peace Corps ( Subject to president ascent of peace corps act bill).

4. Central Bank of Nigeria

5. Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation

6. Nigeria Broadcasting corporations

7. Federal Inland Revenue Service ( General admin, HR, Tax manager, Tribunal manager)

8. Lower/Upper Niger River Basin Development Agency

9. ICPC

10. Niger Delta Development Commission

11. Department of State Security

12. Nigeria Television Authority

13. Nigeria Custom

14. Nigeria Prison service

15. Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria

16. NIMASA

17. Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Agency

18. Nigeria Deposits Insurance Corporation

19. Nigeria Teachers Institute Kaduna

20. Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology

22. Nigeria Communication Commission

23. DSS Army, Navy, Air force

24. Recruit Army, Navy, Air force

25, NARICT

26, Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission

27. FERMA

28. Bureau of Public Enterprise

29. Petroleum Equalization Fund

30. Nigeria University Commission

31. Corporate Affairs Commission.

32. NECO, JAMB, WAEC

33. ARMTI

34. Nigeria forestry regulatory Agency

35. Public Complaints Commission

36. Federal Road Safety Corps

37. NDLEA

38. NIMC

39. Nigeria Port Authority

40. National Intelligence Agency.

41. Ministry of Foreign Affairs

42. Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency

43. Nigeria Human Right Commission

44. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation

.....etc

the problem here is that most the recruitment will go underground but according source federal government have given dem go ahead to recruit base on Published/Advertised Vacancy.

*FIRS initial recruitment was for Tax officer comprising of 500 out of 1250, the remaining 750 will cover HR general admin, tribunal More office of FIRS are being built at present in order to penetrate, some City aside state capital so more than 1250 might still be recruited..etc

* Nigeria Customs want to boost it workforce to ensure proper border monitoring and revenue a leakages

* The Nigeria government had concluded plans to boost it revenue by revitalizing the NIPOST, there current staff are currently over stretch, source from the presidency said NIPOST have been given go ahead to recruit 5,000 staff

.....can't type much about others

According to source from the presidency, FG had given all the above agency to ahead with recruitment starting January 2017

So you all should brace up and for those of you close to some of the agency you can be checking on them sometimes because most won't advertise there vacancy like NTA, NARICT, JAMB, NECO, NJC, Especially National Assembly Service Commission that is usually hijacked by the Speaker and Senate President and Clerks of the National Assembly...Nigerians should just be ready for massive federal government recruitment,

****The Police Service Commission is still at loggerhead with the The National Assembly as a result of the fact that the PSC didn't considered NASS list on the selection of candidate..

****PMB had also directed all recruiting MDAs to consider Merit first in recruitment of candidate and Federal Character should be use in pooling out successful candidate from the merit list.

Please don't PM regarding anything recruitment, because, I don't do such, recruiting MDAs will communicate with the public in due course..thanks

Have a blessed day.....

I smell sense in what dis guy is saying, if those recruitment actually go as said will change my orientation about PMB...
Jokes Etc / Re: Comic About MMM by 2el(m): 11:46pm On Dec 18, 2016

WHEN MMM FINALLY COMES BACK JANUARY

MMM-ers BE LIKE......

1 Like 1 Share

Investment / Re: Mmm End Of The Year Event Today@ikeja by 2el(m): 11:45pm On Dec 18, 2016

WHEN MMM FINALLY COMES BACK JANUARY

MMM-ers BE LIKE......

2 Likes

Travel / Re: Turkey Visa:steps To Complete E-visa by 2el(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
You didn't mention about the residency/Working Visa, cos with the way Nigeria is turning upside down, Abroad is on most youth minds, despite we don't know what we befall us come 2019 and beyond.
Celebrities / Re: Rapper Olamide Covers Thisday Style Merry Christmas by 2el(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
Badoo!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2016
Is there any MDAs currently recruiting openly or underground ??
i need a federal job sad
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Graduates In Kaduna Undergoing Verification Process by 2el(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2016
solid3:

Haaa! Nigerians are really suffering. The best thing you can do is to choose the kind of skill and field you are passionate to venture into once u leave school.

During your service, take time to develop that skill and learn the business of the skill you learning.

Yes...its d best
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: N-Power Graduates In Kaduna Undergoing Verification Process by 2el(m): 3:21pm On Dec 16, 2016
solid3:
30k salary abi how much?

Pls don't castigate me o. I'm just imagining what 30k will do for an adult in this Buhari economy.

A kwara state civil servant Grade 8, earns 30k too...GRADUATE.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2016
Yaasir:
Another advert is coming out. You can reconfirm from your source. Mind you the present one is only for tax, there are other units that are not into other areas like HR, general admin etc.

Yes taught as much, what about we that have applied for Tax officer will they still allow us to apply for HR, general admin, Tax manager tribunal ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Updated-New Job Vacancies by 2el(m): 8:31am On Dec 16, 2016
is any federal MDAs recruiting at the moment ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: NIPOST Has Thousands Of Vacancies Waiting For Approval From Federal Government by 2el(m): 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2016
Another UNDERGROUND things.......
Politics / Re: EFCC News: Three Wonder Bank Operators Bags 8 Months Jail Term For Cheating by 2el(m): 4:28pm On Dec 13, 2016
haywire07:
For wat? . I still see no fraud in what they did .

It should only be called fraud only if after the stipulated 35months, the 12% is not given .

In other news, long live MMM

You again....
Investment / Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by 2el(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mass hysteria everywhere about MMM, I hope it all turns out good if not most hospitals will lack the capacity to receive patient come January 14th
Investment / Re: MMM Nigeria: 'I Am Doomed; I Need My Money Back...' Tears, Wailings Trail 'crash by 2el(m): 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
Mass hysteria everywhere.... I hope it all turn out good, if not Hospital go full come January 14th...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by 2el(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 2el(m): 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2016
Hafsat24:

Just chill, i am yet to receive mine also. I mailed them last night and they replied this morning stating that the invite is in batches..so i guess by next week sha

thanks
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 2el(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2016
dafuturis:

lolz! shey!
whatever happened to 2-3 weeks notice

Nigerian employers are fond of giving short time notices. which is very bad. An application we submitted since October, were they expecting us to be ideal while waiting for their invites?.
now am hooked up with something and an invite comes with five days notice without a functional change schedule option.

poor!!

I'm yet to get invite ohh...and was told dat i was shortlisted, what should i do ??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 2el(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2016
Hello, please I'm yet to get invite message for the date and location of my aptitude test, I got an initial message before that i have been shortlisted....any way out ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Can One Get A Government Job Without Connection? by 2el(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
The chances are thus;
40% for federal jobs...
60% for state jobs......
70% for local govt jobs..
Goodluck in your pursuit smiley

4 Likes

Career / FG Slashes November Salaries, Civil Servants Cry Out by 2el(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Civil servants in ministries, departments and paratatals of government have decried the huge deductions on their November salaries without any fore-warning.

This is even as they lamented the increasing prices of goods and services.

LEADERSHIP findings revealed that the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and the Public Complain Commission (PCC) last month were respectively under lock and key as a result of payment of half salaries while many others joined in November.

While some were said to record as high as 50% cuts, others could not ascertain how much they had been shortchanged.

Speaking on grounds of anonimity, a staff of Voice of Nigeria (VON) lamented that they only learnt of the salary cut when an internal memory dated November 30, 2016 was made available to them on Wednesday.

The memo addressed by the HOF to all staff, titled: ‘Reduction in November 2016 Salary’ stated that ‘we received the Payroll report for the Month of November 2016 from IPPIS and observed there is a drastic reduction in the Net Pay of Voice of Nigeria staff’.

‘On further enquiry, we discovered that the reasons for the deductions are as stated below’
Copy of the memo herewith attached…..

The memo made available to LEADERSHIP blamed the deductions on tax, pensions and national housing funds which were all formerly based on consolidated fund but had all affected staff gross salaries for November, 2016.

Another level 14 Cadre officer who spoke with Leadership on grounds of anonymity said “when I got the alert, I could not figure what was wrong, I just realised my salary was short with over N10,000. I wonder what those on level 7/8 will go home with at this time’

She laments that this is so sad, “At a time we are crying for increase, how can they be slashing? Things are so expensive and it’s most worrisome to have the little we have be toyed with”, she lamented.

Another Staff of the Ministry of Justice who also spoke with Leadership said she got her alert on November 29 and realised a deduction of over N40,000 was made.

I don’t understand what is happening she lamented.

A CBN Staff also told LEADERSHIP that his salary was cut by half.

The affected staff have called on the accountant-general of the federation to immediately look into the matter even as they called out to the president for help.

source: www.leadership.ng/news/562047/civil-servants-cry-out-as-fg-slashes-november-salaries

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by 2el(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Tboy243:
It is the 40k that they are paying that is the discouraging part considering the hardship im the country, if it wasn't up to that may be more people will consider joining.

40k or no 40k...just be rest assured dat govt may not consider up 80% of those already in the system
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by 2el(m): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
jidxin:
are u updated at all?? it has already bin signed into law....its now a government establishment since 3wks ago or even last month

stop reading from back pages of the media.... try to know the different between BILL pass by the NASS and the one signed into LAW by the PRESIDENT...

10 Likes 1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Much Do National Unity And Peace Corps Officers Earn by 2el(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Not earning anything for now...but many people have been trying to join the scheme at there state office nationwide since the Peace Corp bill was passed by the Senate

**Rumour has it that those already in the scheme will be given automatic employment or considered ahead of non member...

You can also try to join not to be left out, cos once the president ascent the Bill, to join dem will be very difficult..
Career / Re: Should You Wear Perfume To Work? by 2el(m): 6:57am On Nov 30, 2016
No, you don't need perfume.....
use insecticide instead.... grin

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: The implication of Seun Egbegbe's embarrassing theft and arrest on Toyin career by 2el(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
Op...you never talk about #SaveMayowa

4 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Pls Help Me Choose BTW NEMA And NAFDAC by 2el(m): 11:46pm On Nov 22, 2016
I need link to any federal job...who will help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.