Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,364 members, 7,967,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 01:50 PM

2el's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2el's Profile / 2el's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

Travel / Re: The Official Cost Of Obtaining A Nigerian Passport And Other Related Issues by 2el(m): 5:51pm On Nov 06, 2018
When is the 10years validity passport coming out....

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: P.e.f, Ptdf And Ppmc Recuritment by 2el(m): 11:43am On Nov 04, 2018
ShadowM:
Hello! Does anybody have an idea on how these agencies recruit? I've never seen an advert on it. And who has an idea on their salaries.

and you will never see advert, untill the world ends..

cheesy cheesy
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nsitf Employment Issue Please I Need Advice On Step To Take by 2el(m): 11:32am On Oct 30, 2018
377:
I have my employment letter with me just that they refuse to give me posting letter. Tks

Have they started paying you ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Apply For National Space Research and Development Agency Job Recruitment by 2el(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2018
Abdulmeenah:
Plzz is there any news from nsrda about the just concluded recruitment they did

Move on...

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 2:53am On Oct 19, 2018
Hannae:
Pls how much does Nigerian shippers council pay? I followed the thread and no answer has been given. Does anybody Have a slight idea?

it will soon be converted to Transport Commission of Nigeria
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Knows Any Federal Goverment Agency Paying 250k For Entry Level? by 2el(m): 9:55am On Oct 01, 2018
KubwaBoy:
Just thinking if there is one. but may be wrong.
Kindly help me out.

NCC
ICRC
DMO
NIMASA
NPA
FIRS
NSIA
TETFUND
PPPRA
PEF
SEC
NLNG
NBET
OGFZA
NNPC
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FRSC Recruitment: Different Email Notifications, Could This Be Fraudulent/fake? by 2el(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2018
RE-2018 FEDERAL ROAD SAFETY CORPS RECRUITMENT EXERCISE

This medium is to inform all applicants who applied to FRSC for recruitment into the different cadres to check their emails for updated information on the exercise.

According to a statement by the Corps Public Education Officer, Bisi Kazeem, applicants who do not receive any information through their emails before the date of the exercise are by this notice advised to report to the screening centres chosen in their application forms with the printed summary data page.

In addition, all applicants, irrespective of Cadre applied for, are to come along with the following: originals of their credentials (for sighting), 2 sets of photocopies of credentials, medical certificate of fitness, and 2 passport sized photographs.

Applicants are to also note, for the avoidance of doubt, that they are to appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirt, canvass and socks for the screening and physical fitness exercise.

Signed:
CC Bisi Kazeem fsi
Corps Commander
Corps Pubic Education Officer
Date: 21 Sep 2018.

Source: https://frsc.gov.ng/re-2018-federal-road-safety-corps-recruitment-exercise/
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2el(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
Mrwise016:
@xtruzz, sorry that this is not Nasrda thread but I wanna know how influential a perm sec of a supervising ministry over its agency's recruitment. For instance, Perm sec of FMST over NASRDA ongoing recruitment. Need an answer pls

Heard some people paid as much as N2Million for that job....

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by 2el(m): 7:19am On Sep 20, 2018
Ivyyamor:
What is fucking wrong with kwara state..i tire i swear
Very soon u will see beneficiary of Saraki Connect displaying their employment letter on every point of Social Media displaying appointment letter even without applying for the Job.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Starting Salary In Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), by 2el(m): 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
Xperience12:

Which test? Was any written?
Yes...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 1:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
How much does Universal Basic Education (UBEC) pays entry level ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 2el(m): 8:59pm On Aug 20, 2018
princely83:
Please come o. Did they conduct exam or interview for this job?

YES

Exam Type....... STRONG CONNECTION

Interview Method......... LONG LEG
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bowjames:
Yes, there's another group for Appointment Letters. I was told.

stop being told, letters are being issued day in day out depending on how long ur leg is.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2018 Recruitment At National Space Research And Development Agency (NASRDA) by 2el(m): 8:41am On Aug 14, 2018
ddjay:
but working in nasrda also includes knowledge in the environmental sciences like geography, remote Sensing, gis and many more.. engineer's alone cannot function there

Administration and finance inclusive
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 7:06am On Aug 12, 2018
haks86:

How did you know its 12 candidates interviewed? I understand the interviews started at 8am with average of 30mins per candidate. I also understand it did not end until 6pm. Some also had theirs the next day. Going by that logic, there shud be at least 20 candidates.

checked the list with the security on Friday, only 12 names was there
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
When will efcc collect CV for next batch ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abdomox:

Lol..how many ppl are they recruiting that they want to share across region?

I'm very sure, you met a man who introduced himself from FCC, to ensure fairness and equality in the recruitment process.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Abdomox:

I read about the Federal Character stuff. How does it work?
Ensuring that no region is neglected in the recruitment process
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 3:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Best of luck to the 12, who were shortlisted for the interview...

Federal Character Principles and Connection applies.

Incase any1 is called for Appointment Letter, indicate.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Yanmaza:
Pls,do you attended the aptitude test

yes, i did sir!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Olanike35:

Someone who was told me
i was also schedule for the interview, got the invite dis afternoon.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 10:19am On Aug 08, 2018
Olanike35:

Wassup. Have you heard from them now? I think they have scheduled some for interviews.

were you scheduled for the interview ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2018
Abdomox:

Hmmm...nice logic there. I hope they get back soon.
i pray so....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
princePee1:
I got the invite also, but couldn't make it for the assessment. I reside in Lagos and couldn't get to Abuja within short notice. I wish they will respond to my mail requesting for testing in other location.

eeya...all is well bro..
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 5:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Abdomox:

Lol...how did you know it's 52? shocked
Asked one of the personnel...

going by the calculation of 1 space 1 sitting with about 100+ system, it seems right.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Starting Salary In Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority (NSIA), by 2el(m): 6:52am On Aug 06, 2018
Did you wrote the aptitude test ?

Xperience12
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 4:48pm On Aug 05, 2018
Yanmaza:
Amen, Pls which position do you apply
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority Latest Job Recruitment (8 Positions) by 2el(m): 2:11pm On Aug 04, 2018
Best of luck to the 52 that wrote the exam.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Nimc 2012/2013 Interview by 2el(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
yak:
the worst career choice some of us made
why ?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 7:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
id4sho:
yeah
congrats!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 6:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
id4sho:
surveyor 2 (B. tech)
salary grade level 08 step 2
688,504.00 per annum
(office of the surveyor general of the federation)

Thats ~ 57k per month. pension, taxes will still be deducted and 51~53k will be left .

as @ August 1, 2018.

like you just got employed smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.