Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,309 members, 7,936,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

2el's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2el's Profile / 2el's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 56 pages)

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How Possible Is Redeployment For Newly Employed Federal Staff by 2el(m): 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Firstly, you will have to be very sure that the parastatals have a branch in ur state of redeployment, secondly try and see the director in charge of Staff matters., the person will be in the position to redeploy you...I don't mind if you can hook me up with the Job too

Cc: amyme
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Should A Bsc Holder Accept A Job Of 40k Monthly? by 2el(m): 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2017
Some state govt pay lower than that sef...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
TEEKAY2000:
can't you see the story is old.. Check the date.
I qoted that already....April 2016
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2017
like recruitment has already started (IF NOT CONCLUDED) before they advertised the vacancy in September according to FIRS boss himself last year April 2016

Budgeting N16billion to cater for 1250 staff, money enough to sustain 12,500 staff.

God help us in Nigeria...

Budget: Senate faults FIRS' N16Billion salary for proposed staff - Punch Newspapers
http://punchng.com/budget-senate-faults-firs-n16bn-salary-for-proposed-staff/
Pets / Re: Long Snake I Killed After Church by 2el(m): 1:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
lalasticlala Seun, make una come see something.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: It Will Cost Me At Least N80k/Month To Make A Trip To My Npower-Teach Community by 2el(m): 8:46am On Jan 15, 2017
Sit down and enjoy the free money...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Who Received This Nessage From Exxonmobil oil Company ? by 2el(m): 7:55am On Jan 14, 2017
SCAM, run away for ur life...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 8:53pm On Jan 13, 2017
congratulations to them...
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: The Deteriorative Recruitment Processes In Nigeria by 2el(m): 7:09am On Jan 11, 2017
The federal govt have over 200+ MDAs only about 15 of them do open recruitment.....the rest is history.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Which One Is Better, Federal Govt Job In A Parastatal Of Private University? by 2el(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2017
honey001:
Please, I will like to know which one is better out of the two jobs, he presently works in one of the federal govt agency and another door opens at one of the newly established private university as non teaching staff. both jobs has same schedule. Salary of the fresh job not know yet, but was told that it operates on Federal scale too....

connect me as ur replacement with the Federal Job and go for the Private University Job...

48 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: FG Releases N388Billion To 17 States (See Full List) by 2el(m): 11:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Another looting spree.....

2 Likes

Education / Federal University Of Technology, Minna Expels 700 Students by 2el(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
The Vice Chancellor of the Federal University of Technology, Minna, Prof. Musbau Akanji, on Thursday disclosed that 700 students of the institution were expelled during the last academic session for various offenses.

The institution has also matriculated 5,141 students for the 2016/2017 academic session.
Speaking to journalists after the 30th matriculation ceremony of the university, Akanji said majority of the students were expelled due to low academic performance.

He added that the students scored below 1.5 pass mark.

The vice chancellor said, “At the end of the 2015/2016 academic session, the university expelled about 700 students for various offenses, majority of them are due to low academic performance. We have cancelled pass degree and this had raised the bar. Most of those expelled could not score above 1.5.”

Ankaji said the university has put in measures to reduce the high rate of failures recorded last year, adding that tutorial teachers from the postgraduate school would be engaged to give the students tutorials.

Source: http://thenationonlineng.net/fut-minna-expels-700-students/

lalasticlala

1 Share

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 2el(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2017
curechris:
Good morning,

We have noticed that you only uploaded your WAEC certificate on the portal, please forward your credentials to this email address to enable us review your application.
Thanks.
I got that Email from DPR Recruitment last month.They acknowledged my reply but my profile still reads Pending-Successful Submission.
Did anyone get this email

Did you got the info via email or your dashboard and when did they sent you the message ?
Politics / Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by 2el(m): 6:10am On Jan 05, 2017
FriendChoice:

Why will you hear when you hate good news.

FG launches single register on poor, vulnerable

http://sunnewsonline.com/fg-launches-single-register-on-poor-vulnerable/

Are u a beneficiary

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Jubilation In Kwara As Residents Receive Alert Of Buhari’s N5000 Stipend - by 2el(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04, 2017
I have never heard of how the beneficiary were captured or registered on the scheme...

Fayose might sound true

109 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Crowd At Saraki's House In Kwara For Rice And N200 (Photos) by 2el(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
Atiku2019:
100% Restructuring and a Part-Time National Assembly cool

How does he intend to achieved that ??
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: A Call For Help - Dismissed EFCC Diploma Trainees by 2el(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2017
Even EFCC is corrupt.....
grin

2 Likes

Career / Re: Finland Pays 2,000 Jobless Citizens N280,000 Monthly Each To Combat Poverty by 2el(m): 7:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
God help us in Nigeria....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by 2el(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Adams6116:
pls any latest news on FCS recruitment?

Pray to God....

3 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 2el(m): 6:17am On Dec 27, 2016
MzGucchi:
I got a mail that the exam is on the 28th. Been trying to open the fot candidate link that was sent to check my venue and the time but its not opening.. Is it just me

use Google chrome
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 10:02pm On Dec 26, 2016
Theolink:
Merry Christmas. The year ends well. I am looking forward to resuming FIRS work by January. My case is different. Have I already received a message? Yes . When am resuming and where? I don't know yet. However the good news is that I have been selected. Mind you people are resuming in batches. Hoping on God pays. Thank you Jesus

are you sure it was hoping on God dat actually did it or DADDY LONG LEG....
Politics / Re: James Ibori Looking Dapper As He Receives Delta State Delegates In London. PICS by 2el(m): 6:12am On Dec 26, 2016
and SARAKI is yet to denied that this guy make him the Senate president, i always suspect something cultists about dat guy.

Kudos to DOGARA.....

1 Like

Romance / Re: Career advice is needed please by 2el(m): 3:07pm On Dec 24, 2016
follow your heart....
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by 2el(m): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2016
How can i get a job into any Federal MDAs without connection ??

can't one send application letter to the Head of Administrative and Human resources of MDAs.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2016
I guess dis FIRS of a thing is from Shortlist to INTERVIEW and not APTITUDE Test...

make una prepare on the right track..

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 2el(m): 9:57am On Dec 22, 2016
I heard NLNG will conduct fresh recruitment in 2017....

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 10:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
Neroski:

Same here oooo.we are together.one must click!
all iz well smiley smiley
Career / Re: BREAKING: Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary by 2el(m): 4:43pm On Dec 21, 2016
I believe in what she said, many federal MDAs have running secret recruitment over the past 7 month, recruitment that was suppose to be published or advertised for the general public, To my surprise I heard FIRS had already start posting for there UnderG recruited staff, dis trend is running in over 400 Federal MDAs, I pray PMB will look into this unless he is a beneficiary, Though many have claimed that PMB is also a beneficiary like Sahara reporters claimed during the last leaked list of CBN secret recruitment.

**something must be done to put an end all these illegal recruitment, unless there is no hope for the masses

3 Likes

Politics / Why Some Nigerian Civil Servants Have Not Received November Salary – FG by 2el(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2016
The Nigerian government said staff of some federal agencies are yet to receive their salaries for November because the agencies have exhausted their budgetary allocations.

The Minister of Finance, Kemi Adeosun, made the disclosure on Wednesday in Abuja.

Some agencies such as the Federal Road Safety Commission, FRSC, have not paid their staff November salary.

“All the agencies affected have exhausted their budgetary allocations and the system has shut them down,” she said while speaking with State House correspondents at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Ms. Adeosun, however, said the shortfall was included in the virement recently approved by the National Assembly.

She said her Ministry “only received the advice on the virement on Monday” and that it was being loaded to the system after which the agencies will get back online on the payment portal.

Giving further reasons on why the agencies ran out of funds, Ms. Adeosun said some of the agencies employed additional staff without updating the Finance Ministry on time.

“Agencies should tell us in time so that necessary measures will be taken,” she said.

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/218610-breaking-nigerian-civil-servants-not-received-november-salary-finance-minister.html

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Post Abuja Jobs Here by 2el(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
Make una help us post Federal Jobs in Abuja too..any MDAs, so far it federal
cc.
ammyluv2002
xmileeasy
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff by 2el(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
Apparently I'm having 3 current application on federal jobs

1. FIRS..heard it already going underground
2. DPR...web developer toiling with my emotions
3. FCSC... look like a waste of of time
Though I'm still optimistic of a better 2017

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Efcc Recruitment by 2el(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2016
gankonpat:
Exam scores+medicals+connection. Best wishes and Merry Christmas.
I heard ICPC will soon commence recruitment as early as February...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 56 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.