Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,316 members, 7,967,770 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:23 AM

2faces's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2faces's Profile / 2faces's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Phones / Re: Settings For 2go On A Black Berry Bold 2 Phone by 2faces(m): 12:43am On Nov 08, 2011
Is there anywhere to use 2go on uk blackberry's
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Fell In Luv With A Girl But Scared To Let Her Know by 2faces(m): 5:17am On Jan 02, 2008
If u talk u will die if u don't talk u will die still. I advise u to tell this girl how u feel, u neva knw she might be in the same awkard position as u, waitin for who to make the first move. Tell her how u feel man.
Romance / Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by 2faces(m): 5:48am On Nov 18, 2007
She is a LovePeddler and a pro. say this words to her "u are fired". and get urself a decent chic.
Romance / Re: Are Very Beautiful Girls Without A Heart? by 2faces(m): 5:05am On Nov 18, 2007
Yeah, As u can see they swope their heart for beauty; cos u can't eat ur cake and have it. How do u expect a girl to be beautiful and have heart. U can't have both.
Forum Games / Re: Back In The Days (9ja Style) by 2faces(m): 4:46am On Nov 18, 2007
Voltron
Romance / Re: Two Guys Are 'In Love' With Me by 2faces(m): 2:12am On Nov 18, 2007
For this i will suggest u go with the heart and not the head. Cos the head is deceivin but try and listen to wot the heart has to say.
Fashion / Re: What Are You Wearing Now? by 2faces(m): 1:51am On Nov 18, 2007
Blue boxers and White V-neck shirt
Romance / Re: My Girl Just Left Me by 2faces(m): 1:30am On Nov 18, 2007
Get urself another one. And be a man. less i forgetm, let me ask; are u in love? if yes, take ur black-ass back and go beg.
Man pocket ur pride, there is nothin like LOVE.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: I Am Search For My Love by 2faces(m): 1:28am On Nov 18, 2007
Where did u lost him? let us knw so that we will help u look for him.
If it require us usin touch light that we will do,
Or if it require us buyin Sat. Navigator, let us know so that we will help u find him. lol
I feel u, Keep lookin i pray u will find him soon.
Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: What Is Your Date Of Birth? See If U Have A Match by 2faces(m): 1:20am On Nov 18, 2007
July 9
Food / Re: Fork Or Your Hand, When It Comes To Solids? by 2faces(m): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2007
Why fork? na hand fast pass. Man na my hand oooo. Fork when outside of the house.
Romance / Help. by 2faces(m): 3:40am On Jun 13, 2007
A friend of mine was asking for my help, This is his story:
  The guy is kind of starting to develop feelings for his best pal, obviously a girl.  But the guy is a bit scared about making a move to ask his pal out because if she says no, that is the end of their friendship. What the boy is trying to say is that, he likes this girl to be his girlfriend and at the same time the guy is thinking about his friendship incase things don't go as planned. So how do i advise the Dude.
Romance / Re: I Cheated On My Girlfriend: Now She Doesn't Respect Me by 2faces(m): 2:13am On Jun 13, 2007
What were u expecting? Her full respect right. Mate u bettter think again, she might forgive u but things will never be the way they are, that includes respect. As urself if u were in Her shoes what will u do, don't lie to urself.
Events / Need Suggestions by 2faces(m): 2:06am On Jun 13, 2007
I am abit confuse, because i don't have any ideal on what to get my Old Man for Father's Day. Any Suggestion or Ideals. Thanks Guy's
Romance / Re: Things You Miss About Your Ex Lover. by 2faces(m): 2:24am On Jun 11, 2007
I miss nothing, cos we still keep contact with each other maybe her sense of Humour, which i don't get to notice all the time we are hanging out together unlike before.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.