Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,842 members, 7,930,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:54 AM

2Legitsales's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Legitsales's Profile / 2Legitsales's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 1) On 4th September 2022 by 2Legitsales(m): 6:10pm On Sep 04, 2022
First contribution from Maguire grin
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2022
gistbite:

Lmao bàbà I wish you the best when you get here. Dem no dey tell person.

Hahaha. At least give me small hope na.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
gistbite:

Lol if it's about job, jobs plenty wella. But will they sponsor you? Lol
Lmao you think those of doing care jobs are doing it out of love? Lol

But I really think 2 years should be enough to get a job with sponsorship.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 3:27pm On Jun 14, 2022
gistbite:

Lol if it's about jobs, jobs are plenty well. But will they sponsor you? Lol
Lmao, you think those doing care jobs are doing it out of love? Lol

Yeah, you do have a point. But 5years in cleaning and toiletries no be beans oh lol. Nawa o

1 Like

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 10:50am On Jun 12, 2022
WatchYourSix:

Its like you've got a sure banker job waiting for you after spending over 7M on student route..

U think people jumpimg at care jobs want to do it for 5 years?? Lol

Lol even as I dey naija I don work remotely in Uk and USA. There's always job bro if you know what you are doing.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 3:27am On Jun 12, 2022
gistbite:

Jump ó. That's cheap

Hmmm. Considering the nature of the job and being that it's for 5 years, I was thinking it's something I might not be able to keep up with for that long. Decided to just follow the school route.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 2Legitsales(m): 8:41pm On Jun 05, 2022
Hello Fam. My passport will expire by December. Do I need to wait till expired date or I can go ahead and apply for renewal.
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2022
Bouqiii:
Yes if you can afford it, why not?
Most recruitment Companies are selling cos now! As high as £7000. It's the bitter truth, most Companies aren't interested in giving Nigerians cos for free as of now (Most not all) , reason why you will hear we will get back, that's if they ever do.
The numbers needing cos across the World is crazily high!

Wow! But is it actually worth it considering the wages is on the low side? And I was told I can work up to 5yrs of which I'm not permitted to change jobs.

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 3:57pm On May 31, 2022
Hello Fam! Pls need quick advice. I have a friend whose family is into this carer business In the UK. I have seen a couple of the family members travel through this route.

Long story cut short, I enquired how it's done and was referred to the company's representative here in Nigeria. We spoke and he told me it would cost about 4m, exams and all inclusive.

So please guys what do you think? Should I jump on this?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 2Legitsales(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2022
madamGift:
You can try Oxford Brooke’s, they take third class and Uwl for extended msc they are both not too expensive

Oh Uwl is for extended msc. Oxford Brooke's will better then. Don't really want to go through extended or pre-masters because of the cost.

Is it okay if I email you? According to my people, Follow who know road oh smiley
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 2Legitsales(m): 12:20pm On May 27, 2022
madamGift:
*Visa Alert*
It’s been a long and bumpy journey but God has been good to me.
Applied for a visiting visa and got denied in October 2021 for lack of evidence of sources of funds and travel history.
Started the student visa process immediately with hopes of japa-ing in January.
I’m a third class holder and didn’t want premasters because of the funds involved so I started applying to different schools, Coventry was the first to give me admission but the fees was just too high. Oxford Brooke’s followed with Birmingham city uni and I chose Oxford Brooke’s because it was direct masters for management in health and social care with 13,900 tuition fees. Paid the tuition deposit and then they refused me cas because I declared my previous visa refusal to their Isat, they said they were afraid I will get another refusal. I was so devastated cos at the them they did this, I had already missed Coventry’s deadline(Dec 18th). I already had my tb test result and had to start all over applying to schools and looking for Jan start. I eventually got University of west London and sunderland the same time. Sunderland also refused me cas because of my previous visa refusal. I had to go UWL even with the 10k deposit required. Did their precas interview and passed but they too denied me cas because of my previous visa refusal! At this point I didn’t know what to do again, time was going, pof was ready and only cas remained. I now sent them a very lengthy mail explaining myself and situation that moved them and they offered me a deferment instead to June as I wasn’t going to be able to make January start when they responded. They gave me a new offer and issued my cas on the 9th of April.
Biometrics was on the 11th of April
1st paid mail 11th of may, no decision made
Got slammed with NSF mail requesting nothing on the 13th of May
Second paid mail 17th of May no decision
Third paid mail 24th of may, decision made
Application transferred to VAC on the 26th of May
Collection mail same 26th
Picked up today
Tls-VI
Documents submitted: cas, pof, waec certificate, passport data page and bsc certificate(self service).
5years study gap.
Wishing all those awaiting Goodnews soonest IJN

Congrats to you and more good news! I have a 3rd class degree as well and really want to apply for direct masters in uk as well. Will appreciate whatever info you can help with. PS: have never applied for visa before, so this gonna be my first. Thanks.

1 Like

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Tips On How To Identify Fake Job Offers And Interview by 2Legitsales(m): 2:09pm On May 06, 2022
Job Title:
only fans chatter / Writer

Experience:
Must have at least, 6 months of experience working as chatter on onlyfans, this is required.

Pay: 110k to 200k Basic. You will also earn commission and bonuses.

Description:
You will be working for an agency with a lot of big spenders, so you will have to bring in your A-Game.

Working hours will be 4 pm to 12 am GMT. A laptop, Good internet, and a steady power supply during work hours are mandatory.

Qualified candidates should send CVs to Easygig2015@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation by 2Legitsales(m): 2:07pm On May 06, 2022
Job Title:
only fans chatter / Writer

Experience:
Must have at least, 6 months of experience working as chatter on onlyfans, this is required.

Pay: 110k to 200k Basic. You will also earn commission and bonuses.

Description:
You will be working for an agency with a lot of big spenders, so you will have to bring in your A-Game.

Working hours will be 4 pm to 12 am GMT. A laptop, Good internet, and a steady power supply during work hours are mandatory.

Qualified candidates should send CVs to Easygig2015@gmail.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Science/Technology / Re: How Do I Unlock My Airtel Router.. by 2Legitsales(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2022
MaxiB1242:
not yet.. have not be able to unlock it.. any help please

Not at all.. Looking to unlock mine too
Computers / Re: Airtel 4g Smartbox Router Unlock by 2Legitsales(m): 11:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
monkvirus:

No, I couldn't get anyone to do it even in Ikeja

Very stuborn router. Cant unlock mine too.
Science/Technology / Re: How Do I Unlock My Airtel Router.. by 2Legitsales(m): 11:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
MaxiB1242:
Engineers in the house.. please I need your help.. I mistakenly forgot the code I used in locking my Airtel Router model.. and since I have not been able to connect my phone's to it using its WiFi..
Please I would appreciate if any one here can give me guidelines on how to go about unlocking it please.. picture below

Did you later unlock this?
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kenson1:
@jum33
lol... The big boy you are talking about must earn 1M a month

Even with 1M monthly earning , trust me , you will still see your sef struggling

3 Likes

Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
jum33:

Exactly but don't even come near such job if u are already a big boy in naija

Naija monitoring spirit no dey there bro grin
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
jum33:

It really depends on you for the sole purpose of going for the master.Going for MSc first will land u tier 4 visa which which for student and you will need to graduate and get job that is under the shortage occupation list which HCW is among before your visa can be ungraded to skilled worker route (tier 2 ) and staying with tier 2 for 5 years will earn the highly price ILR visa which is equivalent of Green card or PR however let me sincere with ourselves not everyone can cope with the responsibility and demand that come the Care work cos the job is demeaning ( glorified house servant angry ) it already a tier 2 visa so it is a faster route of clinching ILR visa if one can weather the storm and demands that come it instead of going tru MSC first

Glorified house servant grin
But if the pay is good , I don't mind sha. Every job for Yankee is respected
Travel / Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 2Legitsales(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2022
Happy Easter Fam! Please a quick question. Which is better with funds available. Going through this Care worker route or Applying for Msc?
Education / Re: Susan Eboh: Death Of A Uniben Queen (A Pharmacist Gone) After Gunshot by 2Legitsales(m): 3:56pm On Mar 06, 2022
Uyi168:
yeah.
she was attacked when returning after seeing a friend off.
not much details actually for now.

and she was her parent only daughter.
cry

Doesn't look like a random robbery gone wrong. In a Country that works , forensic would have quickly secured the scene by now and look for evidence like bullet shell case, footprint, DNA, anything that could lead them to her killer. And her friends, Exes, close Neighbors, would all be investigated as person of interest.

Too bad none is this will happen sad May God comfort her parents.

2 Likes

Business / Re: What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. by 2Legitsales(m): 4:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
megamindmaster:

No it is not lifted and may never will. Sure you can receive your money with your dom account in any currency

Through Wise ?
Business / Re: What You Need To Know About Wise.com (formally Transferwise) And Its Advantages. by 2Legitsales(m): 9:55am On Mar 02, 2022
megamindmaster:
If you read carefully you may have noticed where I mentioned that anything originating from Nigeria is not accepted on wise. It has to be offshore.

You can try flutterwave batar card though that is a long route, but any card issued by a Nigerian bank will not work on wise

Hey bro! Just wondering if the ban has been lifted? My company made a payment to me using Wise. I don't have a wise account, so just gave out my UBA Domicillary account details and I got my payment.
Sports / Re: Jude Ighalo Visits His Former Street In Ajegunle, Attends Salami Street Carnival by 2Legitsales(m): 7:55am On Dec 29, 2021
IGhalo That year. Use to watch him play at Maracana Tolu complex those days. The real A.J'z here can relate.

Thank God for growth. We are not where we want to be, but we not where we used to be. smiley

21 Likes

Business / Re: Panic As Bitcoin Crashes, Swallows Millions Of Pounds In Cryptocurrency Markets by 2Legitsales(m): 11:16am On Oct 28, 2021
GUYS BUY SHIBA INU

2 Likes

Programming / Mozpro Account by 2Legitsales(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2021
Need a mozpro standard account valid for 1month a very good rate, feel free to contact me.

Money back Guaranteed !
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: PSG Vs Manchester United : UCL (1 - 2) On 20th October 2020 by 2Legitsales(m): 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2020
Everyone go to @djswitch_ live on instagram �

(1) (2) (3) (of 3 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.