Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,454 members, 7,964,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:38 PM

2LESS's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2LESS's Profile / 2LESS's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Politics / Re: Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari by 2LESS(m): 12:13am On Aug 01, 2020
We are the BEST music
Family / Re: Lady Recreates The "Calm Down" Video Of Boy And His Mother by 2LESS(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2020
And that was how Nigeria and Nigerians forgot about the mismanagement and misappropriation of ₦82 billion in NDDC.

What a country and her youths?
Religion / Re: Bishop Oyedepo: If You Don’t Pay Your Tithe You Are Under A Financial Curse by 2LESS(m): 11:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
When a pastor needs help, his members contributes money for him. But when a member needs help, the pastor prays for the member.

This is the way of the church in Africa.

5 Likes

Crime / Re: Deaconess Yemi Awolola Remanded In Prison For Torture Of 14-year-old Housemaid by 2LESS(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2020
Emmanuelcann:
Too much Religion without God and the results are what we are witnessing today! Christ said"you must be born again!" but today's fake Christianity is more preoccupied with the tithes and offerings that can acquire all the wealth in the world!

Our clergymen are busy preaching prosperity and extorting us in the name of tithes, first fruit, seed sowing, building of church, etc, leaving the real essence of Christianity, which is the soul. They should emphasize more on salvation and love which are the hallmarks of a true believer.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Ibrahim Magu Threatens Hunger Strike by 2LESS(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2020
If he likes he can also proceed on Oxygen strike.

Afterall, hunger doesn't kill.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Music Star Majek Fashek Is Dead by 2LESS(m): 7:24am On Jun 02, 2020
R.I.P man. Hope u are in better place.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts by 2LESS(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2020
proudevil:
Abacha though they demonize you.
I know you meant we'll for this beautiful nation called Nigeria .
Our problem is the west....Gaddafi comes to mind.

Abacha meant well? For who?
The west is our problem, but Abacha was stealing and storing them in Western currency?
Who is fooling who?

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by 2LESS(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2020
caniagu44:
simple say your account is hacked. wisdom will not kill me.

Or that it was doctored, nursed or even photoshopped.
Politics / Re: Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death by 2LESS(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2020
madjune:
Cowards die a thousand deaths before they die.

A soldier dies but once.

This man is a bonafide coward.
They've sacked you (1st death)
Will they kill you in your house if you admit you celebrated the man's death?

A politician can never say something and stand by it especially when he/she seems to be climbing the political ladder. Once they venture into politics, they become so visionless as if they were dead before becoming politicians.
A wise man/woman would have gone back to what he/she was doing before politics came calling.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Lagos Bride Yetunde Alaka Thanks Buhari, Lockdown Unlocks Groom’s Secret by 2LESS(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2020
Funny thing is that one of her would be ashoebes will be singing praises and asking God for everything to turn around for her good.
Politics / Re: FG Can't Share Donated Funds To Nigerians - Lai Mohammed by 2LESS(m): 7:38pm On Apr 14, 2020
But Otedola said he has fulfilled he promise made by paying to the dedicated account? Why was he not asked to build a health facility instead?
Health / Re: COVID-19: William Gyang & Nura Jibrin Repair 3 'Scrap' Ventilators In Jos by 2LESS(m): 12:44pm On Apr 02, 2020
You will be surprised that the ventilators will be moved to Abuja or Lagos for sole use by the VIPs
Politics / Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by 2LESS(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
In Lagos? Will he not die there?
They fly him to US, UK, Italy or even China where he can get best medical care

4 Likes

Health / Re: Dr. Usama Riaz Dies Of Coronavirus In Pakistan After Treating Patients by 2LESS(m): 11:47am On Mar 24, 2020
iLegendd:
Warning to All Nigerian Doctors: Any popular politician who comes for treatment, don't treat him — let him meet those native doctors he usually meets for fake power.

Don't kill yourself trying to save a political thief.
But the doctors need the politicians money.
Politics / Re: Exorbitant Estimated Electricity Billings! Post Your March Bills Here by 2LESS(m): 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2020
alizma:

Very well reported. How many rooms?

Electrical energy consumption is not calculated on the size of the house, but on the number of appliances and hours of usage?

1 Like

Family / Re: Woman Caught With Another Man In Husband's Home Tells Her Story (Video) by 2LESS(m): 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hedonisst:
C ock and bull story.

More like C-ock and br-east story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Sultan Of Sokoto: Hunger Virus Killing Nigerians More Than Coronavirus by 2LESS(m): 8:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
Still wondering why this Sultan is yet to sympathise with the dethroned and banished emir. Abi dem no get espirit de corp?
Politics / Re: Fayemi Moves To Dethrone 16 Kings In Ekiti - Wazobia Reporters by 2LESS(m): 10:07am On Mar 12, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

This one just wants to give himself headache.

Maybe he thinks the constitution protects him from jazzzzzzzzz.

O fe rin hoho w'oja las las, aanu e o de se mi rara.

But they have immunity ?
Phones / Re: Court Awards N5m To Ezuku Emmanuel Anenih Who Sued MTN For Illegal Deductions by 2LESS(m): 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2020
Since 2014!!!

What kind of legal system do we have in Nigeria that a small case like that will drag for that long?

Imagine the amount it must have cost the petitioner?
Politics / Re: Sagay: PDP Lawyers Deserve Supreme Court Fine, Not Afe Babalola, Olanipekun by 2LESS(m): 9:36am On Feb 28, 2020
Sagay is a pure, undiluted, and unbranded coward. He should leave the confines of his wailing office and do the needful.

I will start seeing him as a man when he eventually gathers his shartered liver and goes to the Supreme Court to register his annoyance.

Then and only then will I call him a prof. Apart from that, he is another southern coward.
Politics / Re: Ba’a Idirisa Killed! Muhammed Yusuf's Son's Death Divides Boko Haram by 2LESS(m): 9:17am On Feb 28, 2020
This is a ploy to distract our security forces to relapse on their efforts. Infact the security apparatus in the nation should intensify effort so that their (ISWAP) next plan will be twarted.

1 Like

Health / Re: Coronavirus: Lagos Provides More Information About Nigeria's First Case by 2LESS(m): 5:03am On Feb 28, 2020
Now this is seriously serious. lipsrsealed
Education / Re: Sexual Harassment: You Will Pay Dearly If You Discredit Us, ASUU Warns Nigerians by 2LESS(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2020
The prof made a salient point, but as usual our journalists will always twist the the news and give it a catchy headline to divert attention.

Where is it done in any nation, that only a section of the country will have separate laws on sexual harassment?
Politics / Re: Hundreds Sleep On Maiduguri Streets For Fear Of Boko Haram by 2LESS(m): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2020
Focusmind:
Yet they will keep breeding children like rabbit. I don't understand why people that are under intense war and famine always have the boldness to bring kids into the world.

For some people, having kids is just a formality. No means of training them. Come to Lagos and see kids without family and support system. That's why in Africa, human beings have lost its value. No more premium placed on human beings. It is just a number.

With all due apologies, I hate it when I see poor people and people without means of sustenance give birth. For what exactly? This is going to increase your own suffering because you are no more catering for yourself alone but a new born as well.

I fear for the future of this country as the out of school children and children without homes and parents are increasing on daily basis. In the future, most of them are likely to take revenge on the society for abandoning them through arm robbery and other social vices.

Any time I pass through Oshodi and see army of kids and teens doing nothing, I fear for this country.

Honestly, how can someone even have the guts to procreate 'anyhow' during war, trauma, hunger and despair? What's the motivation or urge? What's the fun in it when you don't know whether shekau is gonna throw bomb that will scatter you and your dick into pieces? Where is the joy in doing it? How do both parents get to cum?

There are important things the Igbo people did consciously or otherwise immediately after the civil war, which are:
1. Polygamous marriage drastically reduced,
2. Early marriage was discouraged, and
3. Apprenticeship form of starting learning and starting business started.
4. Formal Education was encouraged via scholarships, etc.

All these and more helped the Igbo race recover quickly from the effects of that ugly war.
The northern elites should as a matter of urgency promote such policies so that their people can be saved.
Romance / Re: Khadija, Inusa, Ibrahim Marriage Election Held In Bauchi by 2LESS(m): 9:42am On Feb 15, 2020
Have they checked VAR?
Politics / Re: Diri Duoye Celebrating After Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2020
Please someone should ask Fr. Mbaka why he did not see this one?

I feel for Lyon , honestly. At least Ihedioha and his goons chop small. But in Lyons case I don't know whether to call it village people or badluck?

How will someone be seeing government house without stepping his feet inside (even with his certificate of return)? This is more painful than Moses own.

Lyon will be like, GEJ shebi I told you i don't want to run with this my deputy.

5 Likes

Politics / Re: Osinbajo In Kenya For Burial Of Daniel Arap Moi (Photos) by 2LESS(m): 5:45pm On Feb 11, 2020
This man has signed more condolence register than contract papers.

Very shameless and senseless man of no guts.
Celebrities / Re: Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures by 2LESS(m): 1:41pm On Feb 10, 2020
Girlfriend or mamafriend. The female I am seeing here has passed girl status.

Thankyoo
Crime / Re: Eric Igbedion Agboegbulem Died After Sex With Prostitute Precious -Freda Okarevu by 2LESS(m): 8:20pm On Feb 09, 2020
uchaymart:
Honey, I'm going for a meeting..... See him now

So sex is not reasonable?
BTW, how did you come into this world without sex?
Crime / Re: Politician Blackmails Pregnant Woman With Nude Pictures For Refusing Him Sex by 2LESS(m): 4:16pm On Feb 06, 2020
Truthbites:
Nudes? Never. If u don't snap them, no one will blackmail u with them

As you are typing this, many are sending nudes to their guys.

Nothing will stop it.

4 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Iyabo Ojo Blasts Faithia Williams On Her Birthday, Calls Her A Witch? by 2LESS(m): 12:37pm On Feb 06, 2020
We are reading about Ojo and Fathia of naughtywood, while zmpp and pocohontas of NL are busy slugging it out. And nobody seems to separate the fight.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Tony Kabaka's Hotel Demolished By Obaseki (Photos, Video). by 2LESS(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2020
adecz:
sad sad

Politics of bitterness .

Imo, Benue, Zamfara & now, Edo.

Oshiomole is always a destabilizing
influence, who is prepared to scatter
everything, if he doesn't have his way.

Since his oyibo wife leave am, the
man has been mad at everybody.

What of Kwara?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.