Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,151 members, 7,887,343 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:07 AM

Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters (71108 Views)

Atiku Sick, Flown To London From Dubai For Medical Treatment - Sahara Reporters / Abba Kyari To Expose Senior Police Officers If He's Betrayed - Sahara Reporters / Coronavirus Symptoms: Mamman Daura Flown To UK For Treatment - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by ipobarethieves: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry any arsonist within the area
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by ednut1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Chicken has come to roost. Them no go build world class medical facilities

7 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Sege2001: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
This presidency is wicked oh. Why Lagos? Let him be taken to London, Saudi Arabia, India etc where we have a better equipment for treatment.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Are there no disease control centers in Abuja?
Abeg abeg abeg abeg!!!!! Make everybody hold him side. Mtchew!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by redsun(m): 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
Good, no where to run to. I don't think Germany,England it India. will be tempted with any amount of money to accept a corona patient in their countries. It will be PR disaster.

5 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by jaymier: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2020
cry cry
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by staga: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Investnow2017:
Please this is a sincere question. Is there really any Coronavirus Testing Centre anywhere in Nigeria? When I hear 40 or 42 tested positive I always wonder. Can the NCDC tell us how many in Nigeria have been tested so far?

I have a burning feeling that if adequate testing is being done, then we would have a different statistics. It is possible to contract the virus without manifesting symptoms. So what criteria is being adopted for the so-called tests that is yielding the results on hand so far?

Brother, there is a shortage of test kits, even in America. They are being reserved for only those showing symptoms. We all know the case count is actually higher than reported.

11 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by petitejolie(f): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Humans are being humbled
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by osusuallstars: 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nooooooooooo
Pl take him kano or sokoto or even self mecca
Lagos is not a .......
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by wink2015(m): 3:12pm On Mar 24, 2020
Ogegeodey:
What about London? He is the sitting president and his brother Buhari is a London citizen.

He must be treated in London, let them leave Lagos for the poor Nigerians

You really hit the sh...it out of this Nigeria big men who are fond of seeking foreign medical care for themselves and their family members outside the shores of Nigeria while our government medical hospital rot due to poor fundings.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Zinnywise(f): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
They never see anything grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by money121(m): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lobatan
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by dalass(f): 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
The Aso rock villa doesn't have a fictional Clinic where he could be quarantined?

He should not come and increase the no of people infected with the Corona Virus

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by delishpot: 3:13pm On Mar 24, 2020
The elites are taking good care of themselves. Good job.
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by jubrilELsudan: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
GOD FORBID! IS THERE NO HOSPITAL IN ABUJA? THEY DUMPING HIM IN LAGOS FAR AWAY FROM THEMSELVES BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANT TO CATCH THE CORONAVIRUS PLAGUE AND DIE LIKE HIM.

EVERY MAN FOR HIMSELF.

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by adecz: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
So, no hospital in Abuja or
Northern Nigeria to treat him?

Big shame to Buhari & northern
supremist "Born to Rule" that keep
their region & people in perpetual bondage
of ignorance, religion, poverty &
backwardness in all sectors of
human development.

Even Sanusi wanted exile in Lagos.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Segzinho85: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Abi presidency want to be unfortunate I,They should let him die where he is o,InfactLagos is on lockdown, If he come Lagos he go die the moment he gets here ni
Antoeni:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/03/24/exclusive-presidency-move-abba-kyari-lagos-treatment-after-testing-positive-coronavirus

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lagos??

Move him to Daura!!!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by 2LESS(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
In Lagos? Will he not die there?
They fly him to US, UK, Italy or even China where he can get best medical care

4 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by PapaAdanna: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Nothing go save am

He must go down

BUHARI too

8 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Wisefellow(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
Lagos NCDC still the most equipped amongst the five centres we have in Nigeria, however, federal government should intensify effort by making funds available for more equipments, centres and training of health workers at the frontline.

I hope and pray the failure of our governments and health sector won't fail Abba Kyari. Wish him well!

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by CoronaVirusPro: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
He must go to London.

This is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2020
To be honest I care more about the vibrant soldiers we lost at ambush today in the country

12 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Angelfrost(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
Amalekki:
Just wow - even our federal capital can't handle this after 21 years of uninterrupted democracy? grin

Dear friend, never has there been a more opportune time to laugh at the elite... Shey they will rather go and develop the economies of Europe and America...

Please, sit back with me as we observe and laugh at these old fools!!! grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
move him to hell already

that's the bastārd's final destination, whether he likes it or not.

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Chummynoni(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
let him be in that Abuja pls. greedy mofos
Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Kardinal31: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
All of them in that cabal will die, You people thing God is sleeping? God want to use this virus to wipe all these wicked politicans that are holding this country backward, I'm not seeing any country getting the vaccine soon, the virus will go itself....tell me the virus a whole china or indians can not provide?/hahahahahah coronavirus is doing the job the ordinary man can not do...wipe them corona.

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by don4real18(m): 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2020
If this is true then I pity the people in Abuja because Gwagwalada hospital does not have the capacity to treat the infected patients.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Zeinymira(f): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
babytoun:
lagos is the new UK for them ...very soon big men go collect all the ventilators

This is exactly my fear. I hope the health workers will ally with the poor citizens when the time comes

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: Abba Kyari To Be Moved To Lagos For Treatment - Sahara Reporters by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2020
SpecialAgent:
To be honest I care more about the vibrant soldiers we lost at ambush today in the country

Same here... That should be more of a national issue than an old fart catching a cold!!! undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ocholi's Corpse Arrives National Hospital Abuja(photos) / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God / APC Governorship Primaries: States & Lists Of Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.