Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,165 members, 7,939,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:20 AM

2lexy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2lexy's Profile / 2lexy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Career / Re: Are Bankers Stingy? by 2lexy: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2010
well, talking about bankers being stingy, in my own view, bankers are not stingy but rather conservative. working from 7:30 am to somtimes 7-8:30 pm is enough to make them conservative, people feel its all about working under the air conditioning system and looking fresh all day, well, let me annouce to you that banking is not easy, fine u're working under the air conditioning system u dont even feel its coolness, why? due to stressand internal pressure. this reason alone is enough to make dem conservative/ the stigma stingy. some foolish bankers spend above there means like buying too much unnecessary things to impress there numerous honnies/hommies, things like too much suit, shirts, shoes, perfs and all knowing fully well that just a suit cost about 15-20k on the average and all this are on there 3 post-dated cheques. A foolish banker life is a life of illusions and vague, but nevertheless, i wont blame them because that is what the coporate world has to offer them and hence they have to be trendy.[/font]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.