Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,823 members, 7,902,630 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 01:28 PM

2map's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2map's Profile / 2map's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Phones / Re: Internet Subscription , 10gb Of Data by 2map(m): 10:27am
This user created his/her account just yesterday July 26.

First, posted about God. (Most likely to give a facade of credibility)

Then, looking for friends online.

And today has now posted a juicy offer of 1k fr 10gb. Today, I do not know of any service provider that will give you that much data.

The whole thing sounds too good to be true.

This will most likely be a scam. However since no one has come to say so, I stand to be corrected.

I'm putting this out there for others to beware.
It's just 1k, anyone willing to risk his 1k?

After typing all this, I decided to search his phone number. There are two different accounts registered in April using the same style as this present one, of course with different usernames.

Most likely a Wasiu, Chinedu disguising as female.

1 Like

Technology Market / Re: Romoss laptop power banks and Romoss Power station thread (sales) by 2map(m): 10:42am On Jan 02
How much for the 30kmah romoss?
Phones / Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by 2map(m): 1:22am On Dec 28, 2023
Thank you.
However, we had to update the iOS to the latest version and it is now working perfectly.

For the sake of others with similar issues.

1 Like

Phones / Re: IOS Iphone Anyone? Find A Solution For Ur Iphones Here by 2map(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2023
Hello guys, I got this XsMax for my kid bro.

But we have tried severally to login into the iCloud but it's been saying the same thing.

Phone number cannot be used at this time...

I got this phone as UK used, as promised by the Vendor. The battery life is supposedly at 94%.

Is this a serious issue that might warrant I ask for a refund?

Technology Market / Re: Pics: Crispy Clean Uk Used Samsung S21 5g (128gb) @239k by 2map(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2023
Is it still available and how much?
Your WhatsApp number please.
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by 2map(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
I just concluded mine. Master of Laws.
The test has 40 questions to be answered in 30 minutes.

And for your sake, study the past questions. They repeated so many questions.

2 Likes

Education / Re: 2023/2024 UNILAG Msc & Postgraduate Info Thread - All You Need To Know by 2map(m): 5:11pm On Sep 11, 2023
My exam is slated for tomorrow for Master of Laws, could you please send me any available practice question?
Education / Re: Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor by 2map(m): 3:59pm On Aug 18, 2023
Thank you Op, this thread has been very informative.

A question though, I understand that for full time, all classes must be held before 2pm. Part time starts from 4pm. Is this accurate?

And will the same fee be charged for both Part time and Full Time, and how much particularly fr Masters of Law?
Romance / Re: My Roommate’s 14 Year Old Girlfriend Is Pregnant by 2map(m): 6:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
This is actually very sad. But your roommate is not off the hook yet. He committed a crime, and stands the risk of jail term if the girl decides to act on it. At 14, she cannot give consent. It's the law, not my opinion.

Frankly speaking, I think he has earned that. If not for anything, at least to serve as a deterrence to others practicing such.

Too bad these things happen. May God help us all. It's beyond poverty, where's our morality?

Kids impregnating kids.

Just so terrible.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: After Years Of Dating What's The One Thing You Have Learnt About Women by 2map(m): 3:42pm On Dec 24, 2021
Well, most are loyal to their emotions, won't explain.
This is a good and a bad thing, depending on the particular lady.

And mind you, they are very different from one another.

And yes, they have similar "attributes" as well.e.g attention, emotions,...

And ehn, it is pointless trying to understand them (when dating), because you won't, just be there to cater for their ever changing emotions when needed, it need not be with money, some requires attention, other times logic.

Most importantly, if you are dating, as a young man your best bet is to first work on yourself, financially, mentally, and in all aspects before dabbling into it. You don't even need to have it all already, just be about bettering your life in all aspects.

Why?
2, 3, 4, 5 years from now there will be beautiful women out there, why not take care of your life before "loving" another. Na man u be, time no dey run out for woman matter!

You could as well not follow this, either way you will probably arrive at this, but with the best teacher- experience (tears, suffering and all) when it could be avoided.

7 Likes

Business / Re: Never Transact Any Business With Poor People by 2map(m): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wonderful thread. I agree 100% with what the Op posted.

However, truly there should not be generalisation. The Op was merely talking from his own personal experience, "abi is that not the best teacher again?"

I would include artisans too e.g mechanics, bricklayers dem...

The moment you enter a business deal with these set of people, or perhaps contract them for their services, if you can not properly manage/track/put measures for 'sharp practices'. Omo you are Oyo. Because they will surely steal from you, it's as though they can not help it. The way ants are attracted to Sugar.

One of the many reasons we deserve our leaders, at least the majority. They are a reflection of the people!
NYSC / Re: Your NYSC Questions Answered by 2map(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2021
There are no available states, what does this mean?

And will the slot be opened later?

And I really need to go for this May batch, is there a remedy for this please?
Education / Re: 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike by 2map(m): 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2018
internationalman:
I'm not a student of any school that's gonna be affected by ASSU.

But I'm gonna benefit most from this strike bcoz my girl is going to be spending the entire strike duration at my place.. All she has to do is tell her parents that the strike does not affect her school.

My Gee.
Celebrities / Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by 2map(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Am i the only one seeing the striking semblance with Ninolowo Bolanle?

1 Like

Education / Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by 2map(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
I'm at a crossroad now, i don't know the utme subject combination for Linguistics yoruba. Please who has an idea, do i need a language subject or not?
Romance / Re: He Has Been Having Sex With Me For 8 Years Now He Wants To Dump Me, Why by 2map(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
God bless Amunkita, i was about to comment about the same thing. The intention of the draughtsmen in making the law is to prevent exploitation.
If the lady can prove her case in the court of law, she'd be entitled to compensation.

But why date for 8 years? Na MBBS?

1 Like

Education / Re: ? by 2map(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
darkenkach:
I doubt if you will be able to make close to that amount in 5years after law school.

Oh, so you can see the future?
If you know you have nothing intelligent to say, just shut the Bleep up and move on.
Education / Re: ? by 2map(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
The Op asked for how he can raise money for law school and the first commenter said he won't make the amount in 2 years, others follow suit. Why such negativity? If you know you can't help why not just move on and leave with your negativity. 'i know a lawyer who lives in penury bla bla bla... '. I know for a fact several young lawyers who are living comfortably, earning enough for them to pay bills and have savings, and I'm certain with time they will earn more. Femi Falana, Gani Fawehinmi, Wole Olaonipekun, Yussuf Ali didn't make millions in their first few years of practice, they had humble beginnings, same as other big lawyers. You can ask. So enough with the negativity and your 'fake concern' if you can not assist.

What i know is, just as you lot claimed you've seen many and not being easy, of course, nothing is easy. Studying law does not equate you to be very rich in 2yrs. I believe if you're not lazy and you build yourself right from your undergraduate years, practice shouldn't be a problem. Money will come at the right time, it takes time to make it big, no doubt. And I'm sure the Op must have considered all this before getting to this level.

Op, if you alongside your friends who need assistance can team up, write a letter explaining your plight to seek for funds from well-to-do in the society, that might help. Well, I'm talking from experience.

Lastly, if i may ask, which University did you graduate from?

3 Likes

Agriculture / Re: My Chicks Are Going Blind. Pictures Attached by 2map(m): 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2017
EMMAACHILE:
Prevention (Medical recommendations)

Keep stressors to a minimum or if a known stressor such as a show is imminent, give vitamin supplementation. There are several useful products on the market which contain probiotics and/or vitamins, administered in the water.
Stressors here include heat, low feed quality, pecking order, etc.

Use a suitable disinfectant for both huts and equipment.
Polidine disinfectant will work wonders here

Keep dust and ammonia levels low by having ventilation on two sides of the room and never closing it off.
Most people are guilty of this

Feed high quality commercial food for the stage of growth and the species of bird.
What feed are you using?

I started with broiler starter, then changed to 'grower', it's what I'm using currently.

EMMAACHILE:

This is my personal advice, you need an antibiotic that deals with a mycoplasma disease. It's a common disease in poultry. Its likely one of the two pathogens below in your turkey flock.

Mycoplasma gallisepticum: signs can include foamy eyes, sneezing, nasal discharge, swollen eyelids and sinuses, reduced egg production and gasping in chickens, turkeys and pheasants, swollen sinuses in waterfowl. This one is the main culprit in backyard flocks.

It is exactly these symptoms they have, gasping, foamy eyes, sneezing...

Someone suggested vaccination, is that equally okay?
Thank you for the response.
Agriculture / Re: My Chicks Are Going Blind. Pictures Attached by 2map(m): 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2017
dokita001:

Get Qei's NARV-P and mix in their drinking water.

They'll all be fine in 1week.
How do i get this?
Please see the pictures to understand what I'm talking about.
Agriculture / Re: My Chicks Are Going Blind. Pictures Attached by 2map(m): 11:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
princetom1:

No pics
I've attached the pictures.
Agriculture / Re: What Has Been Your Biggest Eyeopener Since You Started Your Agribusiness? by 2map(m): 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2017
It takes endurance to make it big.
For starters, just know that if you plan to make it big, it's either you have a large investment or you put in your 100% and endure...

2 Likes

Agriculture / My Chicks Are Going Blind. Pictures Attached by 2map(m): 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
Just last month, i bought six 7weeks old turkey chicks. Unfortunately i lost one to a chronic infection, now remaining five. Since then, the infection still persists despite using 'poxformular', a drug recommended.
At first, 3 of the 5 chicks were badly infected with swollen eyes ( like the swelling is filled with water), but presently they all have the same infection, the worst ever. I'm so worried right now. I'll be glad if anyone can recommend a drug, mixture or whatever to make it go away. It's been like this for 4 weeks plus now.
They are about 11 weeks old.

Education / Re: Post The Name Of Your Secondary School Here by 2map(m): 1:50pm On Sep 20, 2017
framie05:
African Church Grammar School (Afrograms), Abeokuta
Same here, what set?
Famous for high standard!
Education / Re: FG Delaying End To Strike – ASUU by 2map(m): 7:52am On Sep 05, 2017
Please leave us with our strike. We are not in a hurry to resume.

8 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: List And Pics Of Pussies I've Hunted And Played With Here by 2map(m): 10:54pm On Aug 11, 2017
Weyray rey o
Phones / Re: Infinix Hot 4 PRO (X556) Official Discussion Thread (REVIEW) by 2map(m): 2:54pm On Aug 05, 2017
nekkyvivian:
Apps on my infinix hot 4pro keep force close after update, not upgrade. What could be wrong

It's a general problem, you need to re download the apps to the newer Android version.
Politics / Re: Oby Ezekwesili Responds Negatively To Aisha's Word To 82 Chibok Girls by 2map(m): 1:43pm On May 11, 2017
989900:
It is wrong to tell people to forget about psychological and emotional trauma, especially one laced with physical and sexual abuse, not to mention loss of loved ones.

Wonder why professionals only allow fellow trained professionals, specifically those who've gone through same trauma to counsel traumatised patients.

If you don't know what to say, just say "sorry . . . you are in our/my thoughts always", with a sad face, and keep mute . . . you can't understand how they feel, no; you can't tell them to forget about it and move on like it never happe
d, no; neither can you tAell them it will make them stronger -- no one wants to be that strong.

I've been in terrible places and seen terrible things . . . some folks try to comfort you, but it just comes off wrongly.

Traumatised/bereaved people are overly sensitive people -- you don't want to innocently/ignorantly aggravate their condition.

On point, absolute truth.
Aisha Buhari should be cautioned.
Music/Radio / Re: What Is Your Current Music Obsession? by 2map(m): 9:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
Travis Scott(Rodeo album is the best) and Young thug at the moment. Apple pie, 3500, Night call, Power, Drugs you should try it, Check, Thief in the Night, lit.
Followed closely by the weekend's love in the sky and adaptation!
Education / Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma 2 Admission 2016/2017 by 2map(m): 5:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
davbravo:
I'm also wondering why the tread is not lively
Oh, a whatsapp group? Well then, it is expected.

But please make the announcement here as soon as the result comes out.
Education / Re: Unilag Foundation/diploma 2 Admission 2016/2017 by 2map(m): 11:16am On Sep 02, 2016
Op, I appreciate your good work. I can remember you created a like group when I did the program, and it helped a lot.
But I wonder why this thread is not so lively, aren't there aspirants here?
Phones / Re: MTN Free Surf! by 2map(m): 8:32pm On Aug 22, 2016
Op, seems you're downloading a music album. Abeg which site you take download am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.