Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,886 members, 7,902,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 05:30 PM

2map's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2map's Profile / 2map's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Romance / Re: For guys: Have you ever shed tears over a heart break? by 2map(m): 7:34pm On Aug 22, 2016
That feeling when you remember all that happened while still in the relationship and realise how blind you really was.
Well, you really won't understand until such happens to you! My state of mind now? I'll rather put the energy into my studies than falling again. It really doesn't worth it, bunch of ingrates!

1 Like

Politics / Re: Budget Padding: DSS Lacks Rights To Investigate Reps, Says Falana by 2map(m): 8:01pm On Aug 02, 2016
sunshine1974:
If u ask me Femi Falana is nothing but a glorified charge and bail lawyer, he's just a noise maker, for ur information that man has not won any major case for the past 5yrs. I doubt if dey still hire him for cases though.
You obviously have no idea of who this man is.
Politics / Re: Budget Padding: DSS Lacks Rights To Investigate Reps, Says Falana by 2map(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
See as people just dey talk nonsense. He simply said DSS has no power to take over the investigation, because it will amount to them acting beyond their statutory powers.
I guess only the learned will understand this, sighs.
Romance / Re: See The Way Nigerian Ladies Cheat On Their Boyfriends by 2map(m): 6:58am On Jul 26, 2016
Particularly those acclaimed male friends they seem to be with every time. This reminds me of their crocodile tears, mehn, such a fool I was.
The simple solution to this is don't trust, don't love.

2 Likes

Islam for Muslims / Re: Mudslims Is This Romantic and fair to Women? Picture by 2map(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2016
Hilarious. I wonder why we condemn what we don't know. I salute those replying anyway.

1 Like

Pets / Re: Cute Kittens For Sale by 2map(m): 6:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
What is your location? Also, upload a clearer picture.
Islam for Muslims / Re: Moon Sighted In Saudi Arabia, Kuwait;ramadan Begins In Arab States From Monday by 2map(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
I thought we are meant to follow the Muslim leader, in this case the sultan of sokoto who is yet to make an official announcement of the moon sighting in Nigeria.
Phones / Re: How To Get 5gig At 1,250 Naira From Glo by 2map(m): 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2016
Tonydeeb:
Chai, Naija, which way...see brain!.
***Modification***
Isn't this gonna amount to cheating on a party's side?, since you can't specify what amount of data to be shared, does it not mean a party can use 7gig , while the lighter internet user is left to manage 3gig?.
Very likely, but that is why you need trusted persons.
I with some nairalanders tried it and it was actually okay.
Phones / Re: How To Get 5gig At 1,250 Naira From Glo by 2map(m): 7:05pm On Jun 04, 2016
Well, it's a nice plan. But Glo will frustrate you because the internet connection is slow AF.
I've done this same plan two different times with some nairalanders @vocalwalls was one of them.
PS: I'll advise you do this if Glo network is strong in your area else you're oyo.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Now a changed person by 2map(m): 2:41pm On May 16, 2016
Are you seriously asking that? You don't know what you're missing, it's the best feeling!
Politics / Re: How Is The Current Price Hike On All Items Affecting You by 2map(m): 9:19pm On May 07, 2016
Peanut now N80 fvcking naira. Sugar, noodles, everything! It's even worse for students on top the paltry allowance we get.
Health / Re: 8 Home Remedies To Solve Menstrual Cramps. by 2map(m): 7:53pm On May 07, 2016
Number 8 tho. Bathing with your own blood.
Sports / Re: Lets Talk About Swimming. by 2map(m): 3:46pm On May 05, 2016
My friend here said he can swim, I asked if he had swum b4 and well his reply was No, dude is very serious. me juz dey laff am.

Reminds me of my first and last tim I entered water. I thought it was going to be very easy but damn, I was fvckn too nervous. The swim instructor didn't help matter at all, imagine taking me to the deep part at my very first attempt, of course I drank a lot of water that day despite telling the idiot I was not ready. Now, I don't think I'll go swimming anytime soon. Guess aquaphobia will be added to my list of phobias.
Education / Re: UNILAG Students Sign Re-Absorption Form, Before Being Re-admitted Back To School by 2map(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
It's really sad to see Nigerians supporting this move by the school management. This is a matter of infringement of my fundamental human rights, and you all see this as a nice move?

So we are meant to just sit and not complain when we are suffering, in a situation when a scholar gets an E grade when he knows he deserves an A, how do you suggest he fights for his right, who's gonna fight for students when the Union is scrapped?

We say no to this, we can't sell our birthright!

3 Likes

Career / Re: Lawyers And Law Students, Let's Meet Here. by 2map(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2016
Time to revive the thread, where you all at?
Phones / Re: Get Glo 6gb For Only 2k, No Tweaking by 2map(m): 2:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
We are looking for one more person.
Anyone interested should PM geniusgenes

Modified
We are complete now.

1 Like

TV/Movies / Re: The Best Horror Movie Ever Made by 2map(m): 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2016
Decker:
There are two types of horror movies. There are the ones that involves majorly gore and gruesome massacre, like Texas chain saw and friday the 13th, and then there are the ones that centre on scary supernatural occurrences, demonic and Poltergeist activity. Now the later is the one that's the real horror in my opinion.

If I am to choose, it would be between; The ring, Insidious chapter 2, and The conjuring. These three movies messed with me on a visceral level.

You are on point. Insidious is the scariest of all, the crazy hypnosis and all.
What about TV series, your kinda dreadful TV series? We seem to have like taste of horror.
Phones / Re: Get Glo 6gb For Only 2k, No Tweaking by 2map(m): 6:09pm On Apr 09, 2016
geniusgenes:

I guess we're ready now?
WhatsApp/bbm?

Sure, whatsapp will do.
Phones / Re: Get Glo 6gb For Only 2k, No Tweaking by 2map(m): 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2016
I'm interested too. How do I contact you?
Education / Re: Unilag Protest Update: Academic Activities Suspended Indefinitely by 2map(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
Well, that's for the school. We are not vacating our hall of residence!
Pets / Re: Cats Cats Cats by 2map(m): 8:29am On Mar 14, 2016
Qaisar1:

bread mixed with geisha
Lovely. Where did you buy the cats?
Crime / Re: Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) by 2map(m): 8:26am On Mar 14, 2016
This is so wrong.
Pets / Re: Cats Cats Cats by 2map(m): 7:42am On Mar 05, 2016
Following this!
I'm a cat lover but the problem is getting one, and it's becoming really annoying. Now, I am desperate. Where in Lagos/Abk can I get one, aside 'elewo omo'?
Romance / Re: I Can't Be Pregnant Now! The Pills Aren't Working!! Pls Help Me! by 2map(m): 7:49am On Feb 27, 2016
Don't listen to the hypocrites. It is better to get rid of it now since you've used those drugs, cos the all you've done now is a 'partial abortion' which could make the child deformed if you decide to keep it at this point.

Visit the doctor's, m certain they know what to do.

1 Like

Romance / Re: 15 sure ways you can live happily and peacefully with any woman. by 2map(m): 6:18am On Jan 27, 2016
The op got it all wrong.
The only answer is to not fall in love, because when you do and show it, it will make you too vulnerable and she will capitalize on that.
So the answer is, don't fall in love!

1 Like

Health / Re: Lassa Fever : Rat Poison, Trap Sellers Record High Sales In Abuja by 2map(m): 7:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nobody wan die.
Poster above me tho.
I pray this ends very soon.
TV/Movies / Re: What Is Ur Favourite Movie(s) Of All Time? by 2map(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2016
FRINGE, it is just too amazing, the alternate world and all. SUITS, this is just epic! BTW, these are TV series.
Movies? Elysium, Spectre 007
TV/Movies / Re: What's Your Favourite Series Intro? by 2map(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2016
SCANDAL! You need to see the intro of the first episode.
Education / Re: Teaching In Nigeria Is Difficult Because The Pupils Are Too Intelligent —british by 2map(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2015
Too intelligent?
This literarily means dumb. It's ironic because the content of the write up says otherwise.
Education / Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by 2map(m): 9:00am On Dec 24, 2015
Odus162:
Authorization failed for the matric no too
cry cry Thank you bro.
I omitted zero in my jamb reg nom
Education / Re: Unilag 2015/2016 Admission by 2map(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2015
Odus162:
Authorization failed for 5944866bc,go to the DSA'$ office as been earlier adviced
Thanks, and the second one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.