Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:14 PM

2Mekus's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2Mekus's Profile / 2Mekus's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Phones / Re: How To Download Youtube Vidoes by 2Mekus: 12:34pm On Jan 22, 2020
It was the update that corrupted the first one. After the update, when you open it, it will be playing noisy music very loudly.
Phones / How To Download Youtube Vidoes by 2Mekus: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Gurus in the house, please help me on how I can download videos from YouTube.

My TubeMate app is no longer working. I suspect that Google may have deliberately corrupted it when I updated it.

What's another option please?
Phones / Re: My At & T LG V20 Does Not Tetther by 2Mekus: 11:40am On Sep 21, 2019
consultancy:
flash a non branded v20 firmware into it

How do I do that please? I don't want rooting.

Actually, the thing keeps giving me Authentication Error.

I downloaded and installed PDaNet+. But it worked only once and since then has been generating error messages.
Phones / My At & T LG V20 Does Not Tetther by 2Mekus: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2019
Greetings Gurus in the house. Please how can I force my At & T LG V20 to Hotspot? It is so frustrating that the thing is blocking me from using it as a hotspot for my other devices.

Any solution
Phones / Re: I Need This Application by 2Mekus: 9:20pm On May 23, 2019
cbrezy:

Yes that it function.
Please where can I download it?
Phones / Re: I Need This Application by 2Mekus: 5:20pm On May 23, 2019
cbrezy:
I have one but for videos only...

name is Smart Video Recorder

Can it record discreetly? I mean with the screen turned off? Can it record at the background, while you are doing other things? Pls where can I download it?
Phones / I Need This Application by 2Mekus: 1:05pm On May 23, 2019
Please guys, I used a certain application [I can't remember its name now] sometimes ago , which uses a password code to record both audio and video secretly even with your phone screen off.

Anyone with an idea where I can download such app? It is not available on Play Store.
Phones / Re: How To Download Facebook Videos by 2Mekus: 1:58pm On May 17, 2019
TheStrongest:
Make sure data saver is activated on your opera mini, reload the page after activating data saver. click on the video and the download option would pop up

Yeepy! Thanks man. It worked. Many thanks.
Phones / Re: How To Download Facebook Videos by 2Mekus: 10:20pm On May 15, 2019
Nickshrapnel:
copy the video link from your facebook app, then paste it in your opera browser and download

I have done that, but I am not seeing any link to download it. The video is playing but no button to download it. I am using android phone.
Phones / How To Download Facebook Videos by 2Mekus: 2:57pm On May 15, 2019
Gurus in the house, please I need simple trick to download videos from my facebook page to my phone without the use of all those useless applications on the Play Store that don't work.

Help.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs South Africa: 2018 AWCON Final - 4 - 3 Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 6:59pm On Dec 01, 2018
Akorkor:
Oshoala is just an overrated player that’s living on past glory. She lost almost 3 chances to Cameroon and when she lose she doesn’t even feel remorse . She’s fool of herself. They should remove her Biko and replace her with another person if we have
If we no have make we put you, abi?
Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 7:03pm On Nov 27, 2018
2Mekus:
If the referee does not dash Cameroun a questionable penalty to win it, then it is shoot-out that will decide this match. Cameroun have improved over the years.
I would want them to win this tournament for once. While Nigeria will qualify for the World Cup by beating Mali in the third place game.

My earlier prediction that it will end in shootout.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin
watchindelta:
are these really falcons or clon falcons grin grin

Cloned from Sudan. grin
watchindelta:
are these really falcons or clon falcons grin grin

Cloned from Sudan.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 6:20pm On Nov 27, 2018
grin
Oyindidi:
Why NEPA wicked like this?
grin
Oyindidi:
Why NEPA wicked like this?
Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2018
Rickjordan:
what I admire bout this girls is their defense

They are all girls. Which ones are you talking about?
Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2018
Na penalty shootout go decide this game.
Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2018
oluwatosink:
awcon semi final
south african vs who
let know who we are meeting in the final smiley

Win this one first before you begin dey talk of final. Cameroun is proving hard nuts for you and you already dreaming of final.
Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2018
kushercain:

I get bro, but winning no fit taya us na. We are Nigerians grin

Plus it looks like if we lose we no dey go world cup

No, it is not true. 3 teams will qualify and the third team will be the winner of the losers' playoff.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2018
kushercain:

Wettin concern you with cameroon

Nothing bros. It is just that they need more than us having won it 9 times before and they having never won it at all. All we need is just the ticket to the World Cup and we can get that by beating Mali in the third place playoff.
Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2018
Make una run commentaries for we now! Stop all these complaints. Some of us ate not watching it but following it here abeg.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Cameroon Vs. Nigeria: 2018 AWCON Semi-Final - 2 - 4 - Penalties (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 5:00pm On Nov 27, 2018
If the referee does not dash Cameroun a questionable penalty to win it, then it is shoot-out that will decide this match. Cameroun have improved over the years.
I would want them to win this tournament for once. While Nigeria will qualify for the World Cup by beating Mali in the third place game.

1 Like

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2018
Abeg make them begin to defend o! 4 - 0 don do jare. This is not the last match of the tourney.
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: AWCON 2018 - 4 - 0 (Full Time) by 2Mekus: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2018
Make Nigeria begin defend o! 3- 0 don do. Make dey no finish all the goals today.
Politics / Epistle Of Atiku Abubakar by 2Mekus: 10:07pm On Oct 12, 2018
*IF THE BIBLE WERE TO BE WRITTEN IN OUR TIME, THE STORY OF ATIKU ABUBAKAR COULD HAVE BEEN THUS:*
_AN ACCOUNT OF THE TRIALS OF ATIKU THE SON OF ABUBAKAR_
1. In the seventh year that king Obasanjo reigned over the kingdom, a great trouble broke out in the land. For when his time was come nigh that he may descend from the throne that he called unto himself noble men in the land.
2. And he declared unto them saying: "Now that my days on the throne are few, allow me therefore to rule over thee for another four years".
3. And he gathered together of them that maketh laws in the Red Chamber in the city of the king, and even unto they in the Green Chamber, that they may amend the books of the law to favour him.
4. But this thing grieved Atiku the son of Abubakar who was the king's deputy. And he said unto his master, "howbeit seekest thou to rule over the people for another term? sweareth not thou by the name of thy god to set me upon the throne after thee?
5. Practice thou not this great evil against me and against the kingdom for it is written in the books of the law that a king may not reign but for two terms which equal eight years''. But these words changeth not the heart of the king.
6. And Atiku conspired with the Governors of the provinces and of the men who maketh laws in the city of the great king and they rejected king Obasanjo that he may continually reign over the kingdom.
7. And the king was wrought with grave anger and he declared according to these words to Atiku the son of Abubakar saying, "because thou hath done this great evil unto me, thou shall no longer sit upon the throne of this kingdom even unto thy death".
8. When the son of Abubakar saw that the king favoureth him not, that he departed from the camp of the king by the name PDP, and pitched his tent in the camp of the king's adversaries by the name ACN that he may contend the throne of the kingdom.
9. And it came to pass that Governor Yaradua who ruleth over the province of Katsina found favour in the sight of king Obasanjo. And when the time was come for the appointment of the king that he defeated Atiku and was appointed and anointed king over the kingdom. And king Yaradua ruleth the kingdom with the fear of God. But his days as king was full of affliction.
10. And when king Yaradua gave up the ghost that Goodluck the son of Jonathan who siteth by his side as the deputy reigned after him. But when the time was come nigh that the son of Jonathan be appointed again that Atiku departed from the camp of the king's adversaries and entered into the king's camp that he may be appointed.
11 . But the son of Jonathan defeated Atiku again for he spake according to these words unto the people, "I feel thy pains brethren for I was once like thee. I wore no sandals on the soul of my feet in the years of my youth when seeketh I knowledge, for my parents were of little means". And the people loved him and appointed him.
12. And the host of the other camps were vexed with a great vexation. For sixteen years they made battle against the king's camp and hath not prevailed against it.
13. And a certain noble man by the name Audu the son of Ogbe declared unto the leaders of the camps that contended the throne with the king's camp saying: "howbeit thinkest thou in thy heart to prevail against the king's camp if comest thou not together as one?
14. Harken to my voice this day, come let us reason together that we may enlarge our coast and verily, verily I say unto thee, the throne of the kingdom shall be delivered into our hands.
15. Of the camps that came together that day to form the APC were ACN from the west, ANPP from the North and a part of APGA from the East of the kingdom. Even the unhappy in the camp of PDP crossed over into the camp too.
16. And Atiku the son of Abubakar departed again from the king's camp by the name PDP and entered into the camp of the king's adversaries that he may contend the throne.
17. But Mohammed the son of Buhari was favoured among them that seeketh the throne from the camp of the APC for he swore unto the leaders of the camp saying, "Behold brethren, I am full of age and my eyes are becoming dim, suffer me to ascend unto the throne for I shall only reign for four years". And Buhari was anointed king over the kingdom.
18. And it troubled the son of Abubakar in his heart that he was rejected as king again. But he saith in his heart, I shall be of long suffering and remain in this camp for I shall ascend unto the throne after the fourth year of king Buhari.
19. But it came to pass that as the end of the fourth year of king Buhari's reign was at hand that the advisers in the king's court said unto him, be of good courage, gird thy loins and present thyself to be appointed again to reign over the kingdom for another four years.
20. And when Atiku heard of these words that he was vexed with anger and he repenteth that he joined the APC.
21. And he said, "I shall arise and go back to PDP which is the camp of my youth. And I shall declare unto them, “I have sinned against thee and against God. Accept me this day that I may once again contend the throne in thy bosom”.
22. And on the twenty fourth day of the eleventh month of the year before a new king is appointed that Atiku the son of Abubakar departed from the camp of APC and joined the camp of his youth.
23. And there was great jubilation in the camp of PDP that day for they said, “Verily, the prodigal son returneth.
24. But they forgot that Aremu, the son of Obasanjo, who still sees himself as the King maker in the land, shall not approve of it thereof.
25. And they gathered themselves together and overturn and overturn until Atiku the son of Abubakar was selected to be king over the land. But God siteth and looketh from heaven to see if their desires shall come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Epistle Of Atiku Abubakar by 2Mekus: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2018
*IF THE BIBLE WERE TO BE WRITTEN IN OUR TIME, THE STORY OF ATIKU ABUBAKAR COULD HAVE BEEN THUS:*
_AN ACCOUNT OF THE TRIALS OF ATIKU THE SON OF ABUBAKAR_
1. In the seventh year that king Obasanjo reigned over the kingdom, a great trouble broke out in the land. For when his time was come nigh that he may descend from the throne that he called unto himself noble men in the land.
2. And he declared unto them saying: "Now that my days on the throne are few, allow me therefore to rule over thee for another four years".
3. And he gathered together of them that maketh laws in the Red Chamber in the city of the king, and even unto they in the Green Chamber, that they may amend the books of the law to favour him.
4. But this thing grieved Atiku the son of Abubakar who was the king's deputy. And he said unto his master, "howbeit seekest thou to rule over the people for another term? sweareth not thou by the name of thy god to set me upon the throne after thee?
5. Practice thou not this great evil against me and against the kingdom for it is written in the books of the law that a king may not reign but for two terms which equal eight years''. But these words changeth not the heart of the king.
6. And Atiku conspired with the Governors of the provinces and of the men who maketh laws in the city of the great king and they rejected king Obasanjo that he may continually reign over the kingdom.
7. And the king was wrought with grave anger and he declared according to these words to Atiku the son of Abubakar saying, "because thou hath done this great evil unto me, thou shall no longer sit upon the throne of this kingdom even unto thy death".
8. When the son of Abubakar saw that the king favoureth him not, that he departed from the camp of the king by the name PDP, and pitched his tent in the camp of the king's adversaries by the name ACN that he may contend the throne of the kingdom.
9. And it came to pass that Governor Yaradua who ruleth over the province of Katsina found favour in the sight of king Obasanjo. And when the time was come for the appointment of the king that he defeated Atiku and was appointed and anointed king over the kingdom. And king Yaradua ruleth the kingdom with the fear of God. But his days as king was full of affliction.
10. And when king Yaradua gave up the ghost that Goodluck the son of Jonathan who siteth by his side as the deputy reigned after him. But when the time was come nigh that the son of Jonathan be appointed again that Atiku departed from the camp of the king's adversaries and entered into the king's camp that he may be appointed.
11 . But the son of Jonathan defeated Atiku again for he spake according to these words unto the people, "I feel thy pains brethren for I was once like thee. I wore no sandals on the soul of my feet in the years of my youth when seeketh I knowledge, for my parents were of little means". And the people loved him and appointed him.
12. And the host of the other camps were vexed with a great vexation. For sixteen years they made battle against the king's camp and hath not prevailed against it.
13. And a certain noble man by the name Audu the son of Ogbe declared unto the leaders of the camps that contended the throne with the king's camp saying: "howbeit thinkest thou in thy heart to prevail against the king's camp if comest thou not together as one?
14. Harken to my voice this day, come let us reason together that we may enlarge our coast and verily, verily I say unto thee, the throne of the kingdom shall be delivered into our hands.
15. Of the camps that came together that day to form the APC were ACN from the west, ANPP from the North and a part of APGA from the East of the kingdom. Even the unhappy in the camp of PDP crossed over into the camp too.
16. And Atiku the son of Abubakar departed again from the king's camp by the name PDP and entered into the camp of the king's adversaries that he may contend the throne.
17. But Mohammed the son of Buhari was favoured among them that seeketh the throne from the camp of the APC for he swore unto the leaders of the camp saying, "Behold brethren, I am full of age and my eyes are becoming dim, suffer me to ascend unto the throne for I shall only reign for four years". And Buhari was anointed king over the kingdom.
18. And it troubled the son of Abubakar in his heart that he was rejected as king again. But he saith in his heart, I shall be of long suffering and remain in this camp for I shall ascend unto the throne after the fourth year of king Buhari.
19. But it came to pass that as the end of the fourth year of king Buhari's reign was at hand that the advisers in the king's court said unto him, be of good courage, gird thy loins and present thyself to be appointed again to reign over the kingdom for another four years.
20. And when Atiku heard of these words that he was vexed with anger and he repenteth that he joined the APC.
21. And he said, "I shall arise and go back to PDP which is the camp of my youth. And I shall declare unto them, “I have sinned against thee and against God. Accept me this day that I may once again contend the throne in thy bosom”.
22. And on the twenty fourth day of the eleventh month of the year before a new king is appointed that Atiku the son of Abubakar departed from the camp of APC and joined the camp of his youth.
23. And there was great jubilation in the camp of PDP that day for they said, “Verily, the prodigal son returneth.
24. But they forgot that Aremu, the son of Obasanjo, who still sees himself as the King maker in the land, shall not approve of it thereof.
25. And they gathered themselves together and overturn and overturn until Atiku the son of Abubakar was selected to be king over the land. But God siteth and looketh from heaven to see if their desires shall come to pass.
Travel / Re: Share Your Experience Of Life Outside Nigeria. by 2Mekus: 12:37am On Oct 01, 2018
I am currently in Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire. Believe me, if it is possible for me to move over my family, I will do that and renounce Nigerian nationality for ever. The country is not as developed as Nigeria, yet the serenity and peaceful atmosphere is alluring. Here public power supply never blinks. Water is 24/7. Ever since I came here 5 months ago, I have never heard of any incident of armed robbery. Just the usual pick pocketers that is normal in populated cities.
But being a Nigerian outside the shores has its stigma following one like tse-tse fly. Security officials take unusual interests in you wherever you go. It is the only handicap.

3 Likes

Phones / Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
sephas:
That is what I'm using you can take it to someone that knows better than you

And did you change the default language Bros?
Phones / Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 3:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
sephas:
Plung to your system, it will pop up the device menu then go to the device setting then to language, then choose French as language and then save it

I have done that. It doesn't have language setting where that can be changed or English alternative chosen.
Computers / Re: I Want A Good Laptop To Buy,price Of 15000 Naira by 2Mekus: 6:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
Psalmitova:

fifteen thousand pls

And you "need a good" one eh? You go get am well well. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Computers / How Do I Change Default Language On Mtn Zte Mifi? by 2Mekus: 6:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
Please Gurus in the house, how do I change the default language in MTN ZTE MiFi from English to French? Any software or app that can do the trick?

Phones / Re: Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2018
Bros I have a Computer to do it but how?
Phones / Mtn Mifi:. Help by 2Mekus: 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
I have this unlocked MTN ZTE MiFi which has English as a default language. Trouble is I want to send it to a friend in the French speaking neighbouring country and want to install French language on it. How do I go about this please?

Is there any software I can download to install other languages in it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.