Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,939 members, 7,899,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

2ndchance44's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2ndchance44's Profile / 2ndchance44's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: My Story As A Cult Member........initiation Phase Included... by 2ndchance44: 2:56pm On Mar 22, 2020
Very funny. But cultism is pure evil.
Anny505:
In Porthacourt, The moment you hear "Aboi Lap" or "who goes you" in areas like Choba, Alakahia or Diobu, my brother just DisCharge, especially Diobu. cry

Lol those boys are not happy. No joy, no single joy, not even a single smile on their faces, SMH sometime I wonder if their parents were quarreling that night. grin

So as I was saying, if you hear something like that, just discharge, If you cannot DisCharge, you DisEngage, if you cannot DisEngage, you DisEmbark, if you cannot DisEmbark, just DisSomething*, like DisAppear, don't even stand to count how many syllabus words the sentence has, or try to comprehend the kind of "Lap" they're are referring to, because it will surely end in tears. cheesy

You'll hear something like: "aboi! lap,
who goes you"?
And you'll be like: "chairman na me nau,"( smiling in between)
Bad guy1: "Wetin dey your pocket?
You: "Nothing o". undecided

By this time, looking at their faces, you must have realised that they are not your friends or the vigilante group you have been using to strong your mind and be coming home anytime you like. grin

But they are actually the people your aunty have been warning you about anytime you came back late, and you'll be like
"aunty nothing dey happen",
now you have seen, something is about to happen! cry

The mistake you'll make is to tell him, "chairman na your boy nau, na we we, abeg make I go".
Lol... LMFAO "Go shawty it's your birthday! (in 50cent's voice)
The next thing you'll hear is a thunderous slap followed by: "gimme your kappa"! embarassed

The other impatient nigga will be like:
"LM why you dey carry this Jew man dey totori body, obtain this maga make we zoom for here"
Bad guy1: "oya pass me the Stainless, make him believe me small, e be like say e dey carry me dey play, hope say groundnut dey inside"? shocked

It is at this point in time you'll realise that all the Action Movies you have been watching was a waste! You would have used that time to read your Bible, but no, Netflix and Netnaija didn't allow you to think straight!, now look at your life? grin

John Wick killed a group of bad guys with just a pencil and here you are repeatedly slapped by two boys, tears flowing freely from your eyes, and your left hand still stuck on your cheeks, the funny part is that, they are not even up to your junior brother's age, Inside life. angry

But what can you do, they are holding Stainless with groundnuts inside, so you have no other choice but to Corporate or do you want to Appear Tomorrow Morning on RSTV News wink

P/S: If you can actually understand the bad guys lines, you're a cultist smiley

1 Like

Crime / Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 12:37am On Mar 22, 2020
Let me tell it from the beginning. I was young then and restless. I wanted to make money fast. My friends and I would talk endlessly on how we could better our lot and buy nice cars. Yeye daydreaming. Who no work go chop? They were into G, me I just dey look them.

So one guy said he knew someone who knew someone in ijebu Igbo. I had one stupid attitude at the time, I was fascinated by black magic and wanted to experience it. I was out of school at the time, just out of the polytechnic and lived with my sister and her husband in magodo, Lagos. I didnt lack anything. We weren't super rich, but we weren't poor either.

There was absolutely no need for me to go down the rabbit hole in search of the devil and what he had to offer, but that rebellious spirit in me kept edging me on.

So we went to ijebu Igbo and met with the person we were directed to. Two of us. The guy checked and told me he would arrange something for me that would help me make money. I can't remember the exact cost but I know for sure it was between 15 to 20k. I paid. He asked me to get some stuff like a bag of salt and brand new 50 naira notes. I was to wake up at mid night, naked, pray with the salt and tie them into 21 pieces each containing one 50 naira note. I sweated like a he goat. I did it and traveled from Lagos to ijebu to give him the stuff. He immediately had it distributed to beggars.

Next, he took me to an empty room and showed me a pot. He then did some incantations and asked me to pray on it. He gave me the pot to take home, told me that if anyone called me and asked me if I could handle so and so job, I should say yes. I would also bring the pot down to ijebu anytime it was due for renewal.

Na so I carry pot go house o, go hide am for wardrobe. Pot begin smell so tey my sister con decode. Something was getting rotten inside the God forsaken pot. I found a way to convince her so she could also scope her husband because the thing dey smell and her husband nose can perceive something down the street.

I prayed and prayed with the pot, one day turn to 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks. No call. I abandon the pot and was looking for the next thing to try when after a month. Someone called me, we had done some jobs together in the past, he now had a new connect that needed someone to write movie scripts for him for a series they wanted to air on mnet and the guy was loaded. I had written scripts before but not professionally, just for fun. I wanted to say no cos I didnt want to mess up the connect, then I remembered the pot.

O boy, they flew into lag, we met, job start. It went so well, that they would pay me and forget that they had paid and would repay for a project they had already paid for. Las Las it ended.

But the bloody thing worked and I was hooked, thus began the race down the rabbit hole.

......to be continued..
Crime / Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 11:57pm On Mar 21, 2020
Those stuffs weren't sold off at once, one after the other for the expensive items and then the lesser ones in groups.

The monies evaporated. I would come up with a plan, sell something to get funding to execute it and the money will go down the drain.

Time con reach, to feed became a problem.

Look, you see these babalawo stuffs, unless you are doing it on a low, the reverse is quite bad. The small small charms can easily be done away with, but anything major you don buy market. Plus if the baba who made it for you is wicked, na there u go know say ac no be fan.

Kenneth10110:

When you sold all those stuffs even the car whetin u use the money do wey make you go back to square 1.
Crime / Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2020
A lot of people do that. It depends on your personal beliefs.
Alfather:
what of if some one uses ogun to support his legit business to grow. Is it bad too
Crime / Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 11:46pm On Mar 21, 2020
Lol

DoubleEngine007:
Damn.. You made me LOL ..
Crime / Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2020
Okay, what is it?

Aaaaarghmed:
abeg I need ur opinion on something boss
Politics / Re: Has President Muhammadu Buhari Cancelled Presidential Media Chat? by 2ndchance44: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2020
Wetin buhari go talk for the media chat? The guy dey clueless.
Crime / Re: Governor Udom Emmanuel Of Akwa Ibom State Signs Executive Order Proscribing Cult by 2ndchance44: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
Excellent!
Crime / Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2020
See, I have done all sorts of jazz for G. You name it, From Ijebu Igbo, Benin, small India ikot ekpene, ibadan, lagos etc, some worked, some didnt, some cheap some between 150k to 200k. Fact is when this thieving native doctors know that you are a yahoo guy the prices will go up.

When wahala start, no be small. I had countless unending nightmares. I couldn't sleep. On top everything some native doctors will threaten that the charm worked and you should bring so and so for dem, meanwhile you no collect one naira, if dem no see you, them go send their juju after you. I can tell you for free, I lost every damn thing I had. Everything! I sold everything I had, cars o, bed o, chair, gas cooker, as in everything. I come dey sit down for empty paint bucket for house as chair.

The devil has no free gift, at all, at all!

Learn an in demand skill, it will pay you in the long run.

6 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: A Pregnant Woman Caught In A Hotel By Her Husband by 2ndchance44: 5:26pm On Mar 18, 2020
O boy!
Crime / Re: Working Boys I Need Your Honest Reply by 2ndchance44: 11:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
It all depends. Some people are naturally lucky. If they add voodoo, it gets better and they make good money. Others with bad luck, may bath the same soap from January till Christmas and no show.

99% of what you make via G using voodoo will evaporate into thin air unless you are lucky to invest it and reap the rewards.

The more potent the charm, the more dangerous the ingredients, the more money you make, the more wahala for you when the repercussions come.

If you can, learn a skill either online or offline, work hard, pray to God, blessings will come.

------
My experience with G plus voodoo is quite a story, I will tell it so you can learn from it.

To be continued....

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.