Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,198 members, 7,897,087 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:23 AM

2nex's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2nex's Profile / 2nex's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Travel / Re: Cost Of A Nigeria International Passport by 2nex(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2022
NIS
Dear,

Your passport application screening was successful, please proceed for enrollment at the NIS alausa Office.

NIS

Please, what does it mean? Capturing already done.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2nex(m): 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
Please house, for those that their parents do help to pay their tuition fees from nigeria, pls how is this done? What are the procedures?

What are the required docs needed from school?

What are the documents required by banks

Thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2nex(m): 5:54am On Sep 07, 2021
maxi505:
Yes I was given different application numbers but same student ID number all through.

Okay, thanks.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 by 2nex(m): 12:51pm On Sep 06, 2021
maxi505:

You can apply for more than one programs in a school but you will only need to accept and enroll in just one of them. Most schools have bench mark of two to three. In fact, I have done that in several schools for several scholarships.

I hope this helps. I wish you the best in your applications.

...and did you get the same student number for all the courses or you got different student number?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
MissOwaa:
why science education? Do a PGCE that leads to QTS instead

I am referring to courses like Chemistry education, physics education and Biology education. Thank you
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Pls members, kindly recommend universities in London with science education courses. Thank you
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:05am On Jul 09, 2021
Pls if I'm going for walk in, do I still need to choose flexi appointment on TLS?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good evening all pls where will I click on TLS website to upload documents.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 7:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
latfash:
You can definitely use your student's copy transcript for visa application.

Okay, thanks.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
hapiaka:
I have M. SC in 9ja and it was stated tonuplaod it in my Cas

Okay, both degree and transcript?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
Please, for those that got unconditional offer from their university using student's copy transcript, did you get your visa using same student's copy transcript?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 10:44am On Jun 16, 2021
obabola123:
Visa Alert

Priority
Application 2nd June
Biometric 4th June
Collection mail 11th June
Passport collected today with visa stamped…

University of Greenwich, September intake 2021.

Congratulations!!! Please, how much did you pay for priority?

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2021
Pls for those that wrote their name this week at tb test centre Lagos, have you gotten any call, text or mail from them? Or what's the next step after writing names at their office?Pls kindly assist. Thank you.

1 Like

Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 7:21pm On May 22, 2021
EddieMurphie:

Post graduate diploma. I applied for masters

Okay, thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 11:36am On May 22, 2021
EddieMurphie:

In my case, when applying to shu I submitted bsc certificate, bsc transcript, pgd certificate, pgd transcript and neco.

When CAS came out, they listed pgd certificate and neco.

And those are the only 2 academic documents I will be uploading when applying for visa.

Thanks. You mentioned PGD certificate, did you apply for PhD?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 10:15pm On May 21, 2021
Please, In most cases/Schools, what are the Academic evidence and documents detailed on CAS?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 2:36pm On May 13, 2021
yispa:

Ideally the bank should send it to you, but you can ask from your bank.
Please what bank did you use and how many days did it take from the day you filled and submitted form A for the total amount to be deducted from your account?

I used uba, and it took 3 days.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2021
preciousmudia:
Go to your bank and request for it

Okay, thanks.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 7:07am On May 13, 2021
Pls, after payment, how will one get the telex? Will it be automatically sent by the bank to ones e-mail or one will have to ask for it from the bank?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 10:19pm On May 11, 2021
Optimally:
Between one week to three weeks depending on the bank, first you will be debited the equivalent in naira for buying the fx, after which they will make the payment on your behalf, when done, a Telex will be printed for you with the beneficiary details

Okay, thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2021
Pls, how long does it take for university to receive payment, when one pays tuition fees deposit through form A at the bank?

Also, what will bank give as confirmation of payment? At what point will it be given?

Anyone with recent experience with uba?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
ugomnaanny:
August 9th
okay, thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2021
Please,
Is there a deadline for Salford university tuition deposit after one gets the conditional offer?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16, 2021
Hinxx:

It is imperative you pay for deposit if you’re self-sponsored student. And they will ask you for 28 days bank statement before CAS is issued and they issue CAS within 48hours upon provision of these requirements.

okay, thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 8:10am On Apr 16, 2021
please, for those that got admitted at university of Salford, does it mean that instead of paying the deposit one can provide a satisfactory financial statement guarantee for CAS to be issued? also, how long does it take for them to issue CAS. how is the living expenses in Manchester?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 8:10am On Apr 12, 2021
please, is there any implications if one exceeds the 500 words when writing personal statement? also some schools do not require reference, does it really has any meaning? or not important in the school?
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 1:41am On Apr 12, 2021
Nnefab:
Its better to upload the English thingy when applying so that you will get an unconditional offer when you eventually get considered instead of a conditional offer.

Do you understand?

okay, thank you.
Travel / Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 by 2nex(m): 7:15pm On Apr 11, 2021
Please, I will like to know when applying on university's website, should one upload his waec certificate or English certificate? or one will have to wait till the school make request for it? Thank you.
Education / Re: Nigerian Students In China by 2nex(m): 4:58am On Sep 06, 2018
@intelligentdude, I am interested pls send to tunexkay@yahoo.com
Education / Re: Nigerian Students In China by 2nex(m): 7:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
adams501:

abdullahiadams07@gmail.com
@Intelligentdude

Tunexkay@yahoo.com
Education / Re: Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread by 2nex(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
You are good to go...the most important thing is the names you have on other docs and not the ones on your birth cert.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.