Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,232 members, 7,897,219 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 10:28 AM

2nex's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2nex's Profile / 2nex's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 by 2nex(m): 5:51pm On Jun 09, 2017
Good evening house. Please kindly help out wit the list of schools in the USA for phd students(scholarship). Also list of schools in the USA for Msc students(cheaper rate)...pls it's urgent..help a bro.thanks
Education / Re: Nnpc/total E&P 2016/17 Undergraduate Scholarship by 2nex(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2016
....pls house what's the next step after clicking on the link sent to d email..after clicking it took me to another page with numeric password and was asked to reset password...how will I do that??...someone shud help out.
Romance / Re: Couple Who Dated For 10 Years Weds In Nigeria (Photos) by 2nex(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2016
soberdrunk:
Congrats! Hope say the wife sabi cook because this husband need "better" feeding!!! See hin neck like pepsi longthroat grin grin angry
. Lwkmd...bomb dey ur head ooo
Education / Re: Unilag 2016 thread by 2nex(m): 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
onadebi:

kindly add me on 08032278740
THanks smiley
kindly add 08127061705
Agriculture / Re: Farm Creatures That Will Help Your Farm by 2nex(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
Educative...nice one OP!!!
Education / Re: Unilag 2016 thread by 2nex(m): 3:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Note: to all applicants u are to upload degree certificate and not statement of result..
NYSC / Re: Will 2016 Stream2 Pcms Still Past Out Thesame Day With Stream1 Members? by 2nex(m): 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Heavance:
My dear, sorry to break your heart, you won't o...
They will change your pass out date when you reprint, then stream II will become batch B, that's the bitter truth they don't want to tell you guys now..... they will keep posting you all till July/august... They won't allow you camp during the muslim fasting period, as if it is supposed to affect anything.
Batch B, will be merged with stream II, and we will still have batch C by October/November.
...chai see reasoning oga nawa for u ooo..dnt gv ds children heart attack na!!
Family / Re: Freeman David, A Nairalander Is Dead! by 2nex(m): 1:03am On May 02, 2016
RIP bro!
Travel / Re: Pls Where Can I Get A Bus Going To Gboko, Benue State From Ikeja, Lagos by 2nex(m): 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
..........From ikeja , get a bus goin to oyingbo then alight at d last bus stop..when u alight.get a bike to iddo park.den u tell d bike man to drop you at benue link's point..there you will get the bus that willl take you straight to gboko.
TV/Movies / Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:18am On Apr 07, 2016
Witwicky:
Hmmmm...and when I was through with the movie I can't stop saying all izz well to my self in any situation I am for a period of time...good movie tho..another one I would still recommend is Aashiqui..very lovely movie
.............Aashiqui.....dr I learnt d tru meaning of sacrifice..grt movie
TV/Movies / Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2016
Gunday is anodeer lovely movie
TV/Movies / Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
..............Learnt many lessons from the movie one of which is that frustrated teachers can only produce frustrated students(and finally lobo died).....the movie is inspirational and emotional,I cud rem dat tears rolled from ma lachrymal gland the first time I watched it..oooh my God most times I wonder how d hindi sit and write d playscript...am a fan of bollyhood...u guys shd see ds..like stars on earth and fatul........

1 Like 1 Share

TV/Movies / Re: 3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! by 2nex(m): 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 2nex(m): 8:43am On Apr 02, 2016
Good am ause! pls I need d list of instistutions that accept a division of 2nd class lower in estonia
Religion / Re: How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Christ Died by 2nex(m): 11:24am On Mar 28, 2016
...is this what they died for??...
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by 2nex(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
Good evening ause..pls aside frm d ielts exam fee..how much do one need 2study in d usa?wt visa fee,flight ticket and travelling passport inclusive..also am a biological stdnt, which of d schs is preferable for Msc in biological sci?
Travel / Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by 2nex(m): 9:03pm On Mar 27, 2016
Good evening ause..pls aside frm d ielts exam fee..how much do one need 2study in d usa?wt visa fee,flight ticket and travelling passport inclusive..also am a biological stdnt, which of d schs is preferable for Msc?
Travel / Re: Lets Talk About Estonia by 2nex(m): 10:50am On Jan 05, 2016
Hello house!.........wats d least. Cgpa. For. Schools in estonia
Art, Graphics & Video / Re: hyper realistic pencil potrait_please rate (phyno) by 2nex(m): 4:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
@nice guy_read above...I said work stil in progress...
Art, Graphics & Video / hyper realistic pencil potrait_please rate (phyno) by 2nex(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
.......Hello guys just said I shud quickly share this.... Work still in progress drawn by a bro(physicist)@xpression_art. On Instagram

1 Like

Education / Re: How To Study In Europe Tuition-Free: Get Our Scholarships & Tuition-Free Guides by 2nex(m): 11:25am On Dec 29, 2015
Gooodday, I am interested this is my mail tunexkay@yahoo.com.thanks
NYSC / Re: Relocation nysc Batch A 2015 by 2nex(m): 3:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
.....realocation aprovd,,my question is au do I contact state coordinator for clearance n no link to print d letter yet?pls ds is urgent!!!!!!!!!
NYSC / Re: Nysc 2015 Batch A by 2nex(m): 3:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
.....Got a text frm nysc dat relocatn as bn aprovd.n dat I shd contact state coordinator for clearance n I shd prnt relocatn letter.my question is au do I contact state coordinator..and also no link yet to print d letter.
NYSC / Re: Relocation nysc Batch A 2015 by 2nex(m): 11:32am On Sep 14, 2015
TeddyPendergrass:

the relocation thing is working. mine took 5 days. I relocated from kano to osun. the 404 is a browser issue. if you're using your phone to check use Mozilla firefox to check. it works. cheers!
............5days to print d. Letter online after u gt d text or wat?
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2015
idgerrard:
I went for paragon test today,18 needed 120 applied.The questions are(1) write a letter seeking permission for absence from work for one week.(2)Discuss the three domain of education.(3) state four policy on education (4)state four principle of learning.I did my best and left the rest.
.........I av cm to realise dat mst schs nwadays dnt realy focus on writn of lesson plan during interview..bt wat dey do mst times is to test d iq of aplicants tru essay writn..cos wt dat its very ezy to shorlist sucessful candidates..bfr subsequent screening...e.g a sch I went for askd us to write on a teacher, n also write a letter to comissioner.........
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 11:48am On Aug 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

Pls, dnt be discourage abt anything. Give it a try and see wat is obtainable. I am saying ds because I dnt want you to ignore the invite based on the info I am abt to giv u because it is not a firsthand info. I got ds frm a frnd of mine, who claimed dat he also once had a friend who was once a teacher in dat school. This was wat he posted to me now. The statement below is dat of my friend.

Fountain College is one of the craziest schools we have in my area (Ikorodu). The man who owns the school claimed to be born again christian, a deacon in Apostolic Faith Church but his characters and attitude preach against what he professed to be. He is so wicked and very cruel, he doesn't appreciate anything irrespective of how much you labour for him. He employs teacher every term (if not every month) due to his frustration attitudes that normally discourage his staff. As for the pay package, I dnt knw but in terms of welfare, it's a NO frm me.

MODIFIED
Though he added that, nothing is impossible, as the man might have change for the better.

HE JUST ADDED THIS TOO
To get to the said school (Fountain College), board ikorodu bus, alight at Idi-Iroko Bus stop, at the front of C&S primary school (government owned primary school). Cross to the other side and locate Agbaro Street or ask anybody the name of the street. Walk on the street for about five minutes and ask anybody around that you are going to Fountain College. The school is actually located at the end of the street.
.........thks so mach bro.I realy apreciate..God bless u..same street dey text to me..my regards to ur frd too..u guys av done well..once again thk u!!!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2015
talk2yommex2000:

am currently helping u to get info frm som1. will get back to u wen its ready
.....kk. Thks!
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs by 2nex(m): 9:47am On Aug 20, 2015
endtime1:

pls how did u apply at the school..pls don't be crossed with me for not having the info u need
.......I applied tru mail
on ds thread..any1 wt d info pls ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 10 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.