Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,299 members, 7,971,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:46 PM

2simple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2simple's Profile / 2simple's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 2:15am On May 10, 2021
VEXT:
Ruqqo is better than that bundle Africa..you can't withdraw less than 5k from Bundle Africa..

Why lying now haha!
U can withdraw even #500 in ur naira wallet
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 2:13am On May 10, 2021
alancress88:
Please bro I want to use bundle Africa...can I pay with my debit card and get cryto??
Yes
Investment / Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 1:35pm On May 08, 2021
Bekermann:

You shouldn't be replying that one. People like that make people quote this racist statement "if you want to hide something from a blackman, put it in writing"

Absolutely sir
100%
Investment / Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 1:32pm On May 08, 2021
ibechris:
Do u need to argue with anybody especially when u are telling the truth...?

Ur analysis isnt bad neither does depict u as a fraudster.Fact is,people must talk whether good or bad,they will always talk people down and look down on opportunities. However, I have never buy these coins before and the only one I bought and kept till this day was bitcoin.

Keep it up...where is ur location.
If u are in Abuja,i would have preferred u come to down to my house to educate me.

I'm sorry about displaying that other side of me in the social media.

Apologies...

I'm in AKwa Ibom State, we can still talk via telegram or Whatsapp VN.

Do have a great day.

Investment / Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 10:20am On May 08, 2021
If you don't know how safemoon looks like, see it here

Investment / Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:
This is real 419, which one be Safemoon. Once you take their naira, you type yeye Safemoon figures in your scam website....hahahahaha

This one na local yahoo.

Ignorance is very big diseas

You need not display ur ignorance in the open.

The best expected of u is to Google and learn more about the coin.

Don't tell me u're in sambisa forest unless u can't afford data.

Arguing blindly exposes your stupidity the more.
Investment / Re: Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 1:06am On May 08, 2021
*Become a multi-millionaire investing in Dogecoin and Safemoon*

Life as they say is all about taking opportunity that comes your way.

To be successful, it is in the mind and to be poor, is also in the mind.

When you see yourself as a failure, you've failed already. That's why the Bible said *" as a Man thinketh in is heart so is he"*.

This is a reference passage to all those who made it in life because they desired to be rich, they set out a plan, works towards it, and they were *100% focus* on their plans. No body believes in you more than yourself, not even your parents.

Others may have failed in what you're about to do, that doesn't mean you're going to fail but it's simply telling you how you can succeed because you've learnt from others peoples failure.

*Why I'm I saying all these?*

About this time last year, a friend of mine introduced me into Cryptocurrency, *etherum* to be precise, by that time( March 2020), *1eth* was *#65k* and I had such money but was reluctant to invest. I introduced it to one of my friend, who bought 4 etherum at *#260k* and today, 1 etherum is over *#1.7m* . Meaning, the guy worth over *#6m* in a matter of a year.

Now, another such opportunity has presented itself, and I wouldn't want you to be left out. You may be even richer than him if you decide to take the opportunity.

February this year, a friend of mine give me a call and advice me if I have money, I should try an invest in these cryptocurrencies, she mentioned *Dogecoin* , and *safemoon* .

By that time I million Dogecoin was *#10k* and 1 million safemoon was *#2600* only but as I'm talking to you now, 1million safemoon worth over *#10k* and the price still soaring high. The prediction is that, by December 2021, 1 safemoon will cost $10(#4800).

*Let me shock you*!

Do you know that with 1 million safemoon you invest today, you can be a multi millionaire in less than a year or two?

*Let's do the mathematics*

With about *#12k* now you can have 1million safemoon.

In two years, 1 safemoon will worth *$10* which is about *#4800* taking ($1 to
be #480)
*480 x 1000000 =* _(#480,000000.00)_
Imagine if you buy up to *5 million* safemoon.

This is the difference between the rich and the poor.(taking up opportunity).

As I said earlier, *poverty* is a choice and to become *rich* , is also a factor of choice, so choose wisely!

I'm always available to assist, if you need my kind advise.

You can write me on victorntia@gmail.com.
07010261010-calls, WhatsApp and telegram.

_Let's invest together
Your Crypto Vendor_ , *Kongerf*
Investment / Become A Multi-million Investing In Dogecoin And Safemoon by 2simple(m): 12:59am On May 08, 2021
*Become a multi-million investing in Dogecoin and Safemoon*

Life as they say is all about taking opportunity that comes your way.

To be successful, it is in the mind and to be poor, is also in the mind.

When you see yourself as a failure, you've failed already. That's why the Bible said *" as a Man thinketh in is heart so is he"*.

This is a reference passage to all those who made it in life because they desired to be rich, they set out a plan, works towards it, and they were *100% focus* on their plans. No body believes in you more than yourself, not even your parents.

Others may have failed in what you're about to do, that doesn't mean you're going to fail but it's simply telling you how you can succeed because you've learnt from others peoples failure.

*Why I'm I saying all these?*

About this time last year, a friend of mine introduced me into Cryptocurrency, *etherum* to be precise, by that time( March 2020), *1eth* was *#65k* and I had such money but was reluctant to invest. I introduced it to one of my friend, who bought 4 etherum at *#260k* and today, 1 etherum is over *#1.7m* . Meaning, the guy worth over *#6m* in a matter of a year.

Now, another such opportunity has presented itself, and I wouldn't want you to be left out. You may be even richer than him if you decide to take the opportunity.

February this year, a friend of mine give me a call and advice me if I have money, I should try an invest in these cryptocurrencies, she mentioned *Dogecoin* , and *safemoon* .

By that time I million Dogecoin was *#10k* and 1 million safemoon was *#2600* only but as I'm talking to you now, 1million safemoon worth over *#10k* and the price still soaring high. The prediction is that, by December 2021, 1 safemoon will cost $10(#4800).

*Let me shock you*!

Do you know that with 1 million safemoon you invest today, you can be a multi millionaire in less than a year or two?

*Let's do the mathematics*

With about *#12k* now you can have 1million safemoon.

In two years, 1 safemoon will worth *$10* which is about *#4800* taking ($1 to
be #480)
*480 x 1000000 =* _(#480,000000.00)_
Imagine if you buy up to *5 million* safemoon.

This is the difference between the rich and the poor.(taking up opportunity).

As I said earlier, *poverty* is a choice and to become *rich* , is also a factor of choice, so choose wisely!

I'm always available to assist, if you need my kind advise.

You can contact me on
07010261010-calls, WhatsApp and telegram.

_Let's invest together
Your Crypto Vendor_ , *Kongerf*
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 8:35am On May 07, 2021
neckie:

How can I sent doge to holytransaction wallet on Bundle

Not possible only on trust wallet.

I do sell coins if you're in need
Business / Coin Market by 2simple(m): 12:31am On May 06, 2021
Coin Market is a liable and trustworthy crypto Vendor where you can buy any type of cryptocurrency from with a friendly price.

Join this telegram to buy yours today.
bc1q6c74rj9e9urv3n0xh04fnnmrjpanr089wqfk5t
Business / Re: Vandera New Website And Support Ticket Submission by 2simple(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2021
Our new website is completed for retail traders, changes are still being effected by our developers as we transfer more stocks and Digital assets to the new platform. Full features will be available over the next 48 hours.

Users with no running trades on old accounts are required to sign up with the same details on their previous accounts

a picture guide is attached below
1, visit https://vandera.trade/register/Kongerf

click register

2. Click the profile Icon on the top corner on your dashboard

3. Click support ticket

4. fill in your details

5 Upload a screenshot of your previous account for faster onboarding.

Users will be gradually onboarded to the new platform over a period of 10 days on a "first come, first serve "Policy.

Any tickets outside account transfer requests will not be honored as we expect a huge volume of applications over the next 2 weeks.

Thank you for trading with us.
Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2021
For your migration to Vandera new website, use this link. https://vandera.trade/register/Kongerf

Any issue on submitting your support ticket, chat me up after you might have finished registering through the provided link.

07910261010: WhatsApp, telegram and calls.
Business / Vandera New Website And Support Ticket Submission by 2simple(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2021
For your migration to Vandera new website, use this link. https://vandera.trade/register/Kongerf

Any issue on submitting your support ticket, chat me up after you might have finished registering through the provided link.

07910261010: WhatsApp, telegram and calls.
Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2021
Dear Customers

On behalf of Vandera Trading Ltd, I want to sincerely apologize for the negative experience that you had with our Service delivery in the last 3 weeks. We understand that our service delivery has greatly dropped, and we didn’t provide the level of service that you are used to as a client.

We take great pride in giving our 100% every day to provide fast and friendly service to every customer, but in this instance, we have a larger client base with a weaker technical framework to sustain the growth.

Our trading feed mechanism requires an extensive overhaul. Duplicate trades have cost the company an average of 2 Million USD monthly in slippages, secondly our unstable bitcoin based reserve has given the Company a lot of accounting complications to ensure stable service delivery, these problems can no longer be ignored by the board of Directors.

In 2019 when we experienced this issue, the company handled the issue because of our smaller client base, over the last 2 years the astronomical growth has led to more technical requirements.

A group of 6 countries recorded outstanding duplicate trade volumes and will be audited specially by our 3rd Party Consultant; these countries include Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Estonia, Nigeria and India.

Going forward, we are going to take steps to ensure that this situation does not happen again. For starters, the following decisions have been reached by the board after our meeting today.

1. All deposits are suspended till further notice, Company will no longer receive funds till current platform framework is fully overhauled.
2. Payments on small retail accounts will be processed with longer delays of up to 10 working days
3. Payments are ongoing.
4. Our new website will be posted for all users to migrate their accounts to the new platform which solves the duplicate ( double trade error ) on the 13th of April. All users are advised to migrate to it. ( details for migration will be posted before the launch date)
5. Our bitcoin to USDT Reserve conversion will be completed on the 10th of April 2021
6. All Introducing brokers (32 non-Official promoters) and 7 Regional Managers ( Malaysia, Philippines, Denmark, Canada, Brazil, South Africa and Australia) have been e-mailed details for the 2 weeks extensive Abu Dhabi leadership training on our new website. The training will enhance service delivery to Vander’s 67000 Users world wide. Attendance is mandatory. Bio verification will be performed to renew licenses on all attendees.
7. Our services will return to normal status on the 1st of May 2021 ( all Accounts will be fully migrated by this date)
8. Corporate account withdrawals will resume on the 27th of April 2021.

We regret any inconveniences caused by this update, but this is a necessary step in our quest to deliver world class services to our traders.

Thank you for trading with us
Cheng Tseng
Executive Director
Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2021
We're still rocking Vandera.

Excess joy

Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 8:22pm On Mar 12, 2021
We didn't even have issue in withdrawing our earnings from Vandera but with Bundle Africa ( a Nigerian exchanger) coming out with this, we're back and more better trading in cryptocurrencies.

What are u waiting for?

Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 8:16pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bundle Africa bringing answers to Nigerian problems.

CBN how market?

Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Vandera will make you become a millionaire before this year is over.

Mind you, this is an investment opportunity not ponzi.

Invest in HFT with Vandera and thank me later.

Call, WhatsApp or telegram me with my contact displayed in the previous post.

Let me guide you to your millions.

Business / Re: How Can I Make At Least 50k With 300k In A Month by 2simple(m): 1:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
cyberguy72:
Please what kind of business can i invest 300k and get at least 50k in a month.Thanks

Invest in HFT trading in Vandera, you'll earn even more that 50k monthly with your 300k.

Hi me on telegram or Whatsapp, you can even call me on 07010261010 for more information and guidance.
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 6:33pm On Feb 17, 2021
VEXT:

Tell me how

My brother is what have done, which one is be how again?
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 6:31pm On Feb 17, 2021
Use Remitano P2P.

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2021
VEXT:

Can u withdraw 2k from Bundle Africa?
. Even 1k
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
VEXT:
Ruqqo is better than that bundle Africa..you can't withdraw less than 5k from Bundle Africa..

Who told you?
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2021
[quote author=alancress88 post=99120597]Please bro I want to use bundle Africa...can I pay with my debit card and get cryto??[/quote

No you can't pay with bundle Africa.

The CBN band affect bundle also

What exactly are you into?

You can call me on 07010261010
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 8:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
We're still making our dollars withdraw at will irrespective of what CBN says

We move!

2 Likes

Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2021
What are you waiting for?

Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2021
Continuation of the chat

Business / Re: Become A Millionaire With High Frequency Trading by 2simple(m): 11:16am On Feb 03, 2021
People are joining, read chat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.