Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,794 members, 7,941,983 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:14 PM

2simple's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2simple's Profile / 2simple's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Business / Quidax Is The Next Exchanger To Be by 2simple(m): 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Some time ago, I introduced you to bundle Africa (exchanger) for your crypto trading and holding, which was the best place to be.

Now they had left.

I'm introducing you to another exchanger which is liable and you can find your wallet directly from your bank account.

Join me as I introduce you to Quidax exchanger.

Follow the link here;
Hello! I use Quidax to buy and sell crypto in 5 minutes. Sign up with my referral code: Qkongerf and get NGN 200.00 to buy Bitcoin or any other crypto. https://onelink.to/quidaxreferral
Business / Buy, Trade And Hold Your Coins With This Exchanger With Ease by 2simple(m): 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2023
Bundle is an app that lets you send cash & trade crypto for free. When you sign up with my link and specify my username, @Kongerf as the referrer, you can get NGN 500.00 free.

Download the app here:
https://referral.bundle.africa/WMef
Family / Are You In Need Of A Boy Or Girl Child? Cry No More! by 2simple(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2022
Baby Gender Clinic is a platform that provide solution to parents who have a certain Gender problem in their marriage or family.

we give you the specific gender, either boy or girl base on our verified formula with over 10 years of successes and testimonies from our clients who are very much happy on our performances rated above 95% success rate.

Information they say is power, is there any gender u're looking for and you think it is not possible to have? are you in dying need of a male or female child?
Do you want us plan gender of your children for you?

What you are looking for is not far fetch, as you can have it at anytime you're ready to take inn provided you are within the child bearing age and you know your accurate date of birth.

You can be our agent and have a percentage in each client you refer to us.

Baby Gender Clinic, plan your fourth child for you free of charge after planning your first, second and third children with us.

We also have instalmental payment plan Incase you can't pay at once or you want to have an agreement with us which could be done through our company lawyer.

feel free to contact us today and share your testimony tomorrow.

Motto: We plan but God aproves
Family / Re: My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child? by 2simple(m): 12:34pm On May 16, 2022
Notyourtype:
Please, if there is any trick in having a male child, as that is what he is saying now. That people are telling him that there is a method for a male child, and that the method he was told gave him the sixth female child. I really want to help him. What ever thing u tell me is what i will tell him. Thanks

So sorry for whatever that may have caused him.

The wife is not to be blamed here as the fault is from the man. Whatever you put in there is what you get in returns.

There's a method I'm currently using to have my children 2 boys and 2 girls and would like to give him, though not for free but if he's somehow skeptical about it. We can consult barrister and he pays me as soon as scan confirm she's carrying the gender they are looking for.

Please call me on 07010261010 let's talk.
I want to assure you that you'll definitely have what you're looking for.

Note: make sure she can remember her date of birth not affidavit. Because my calculation will be based 100% on the answer she'll provide to me.

Brotherly, there's away out!
Business / Re: Fresh Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom State Buyers Wanted. by 2simple(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
pointstores:
How much
#14500 per 25 littre
Business / Fresh Palm Oil From Akwa Ibom State Buyers Wanted. by 2simple(m): 3:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Let me keep it short and simple.

Looking for palm oil buyer with large quantity, I will supply you fresh from Akwa Ibom State at a very good rate per 25 littre.

Interested buyers should indicate.
Politics / Hon. Dr. Uwem Udoma Pledges His Continuous Support To APC, Abak Chapter. by 2simple(m): 12:05am On Nov 26, 2021
Breaking New!!!

All Progressives Congress (APC) Abak Chapter, after a successful congresses in the state which produces Prince Uwemedimo Essien as Deputy state chairman of the party, Mr. Oto Isaiah as the Abak Chapter Chairman, Victor Ntia, Chapter secretary and Rebecca Akaninyene, Chapter women leader, had her inaugural Elders/Stakeholders meeting today Nov. 25, 2021 at the chapter Secretariat as announced.

In his opening prayer, Rev. Dr. E. E. Ebong thanked God for a successful Congress and prayed God to unify the chapter as it is the secret weapon to wining 2023 gubernatorial election in the state as he called for dedication and steadfastness among the party.

Mr. Oto Isaiah in his opening speech, thanked members of the party for electing him as the Chapter Chairman of the party in Abak.

He pleaded for forgiveness from those who he might of wronged, through the process and called for unity to move the party forward as plans for general elections is ontop gear.

In his conclusion, asked members to mobilize massively in their various units for the ongoing voters registration exercise at the INEC.

Hon. Dr. Uwem Udoma who took turn, Congratulated the chapter Executive and wards Chairmen on their victory and promise continued rendering of his services and support to the party as always. He admonished the Deputy state chairman to protect interest of Abak in the party as he is an eye for us in the state.

The former Deputy speaker reiterated that there should be no divide as we need all members to work with, irrespective of group they belong.
Sighted an example of his ward, Abak Urban 3, the former law maker said it has been pertinent to unify his ward as more 19 units has been added to already existing 9, making it 28 units. Stressing that the ward needs no segregation and faction at the moment.
He pointed out that the 5 man mobilization committee he constituted in his ward last meeting held on Wednesday Nov. 24, 2021, is headed by ADF member.

The Deputy state chairman of the party, Prince Uwemedimo Essien thanked the party for their support at the just concluded ward, local government and state congresses. He disclosed how supper exited he was upon seeing the lengthy list of names invited for the meeting.
In his speech, he stresses that although the turnout was encouraging, pleaded with the chapter Chairman to reinvite them for another meeting.

Deputy state chairman observed the important of printing out the 186 polling units in Abak and display in the Secretariat for members to identify their nearest polling unit and register.

He ended his speech on a sad note as he notify the Progressives family of bereavement/invitation to burial of his late wife, Mrs Elizabeth Uwemedimo Essien slated to hold funeral service
on Thursday December 30,2021 at Civic Centre Field, Uruk Uso Otoro, Otoro Clan, Abak Local Government Area.
Time: 10:00 am prompt.

Others who spoke extensively in the meeting include;
Hon. Dr. Innocent Idiong
Barr. Imoh Imoh
Rev. Dr. E. E. Ebong
Obong Ofonime George
Elder Etoabasi Bassey and many others.

Highlight was presentation of ward Chairmen and Chapter Executive to the Elders/Stakeholders.

After an exhaustive deliberation, Dr. Ekopimo Ezekiel moved motion for an adjournment and seconded by Chapter women leader, Mrs Rebecca Akaninyene

Dr. Ebong took the meeting to a close in prayer.

️From the Office of the Secretary
APC Abak Chapter,
105 Ikot Ekpene Road, Abak.
Akwa Ibom State.

1 Share

Career / Re: Can Someone Access Their Pension Funds Before Official Retirement Age by 2simple(m): 5:19pm On Oct 18, 2021
kinglee007:
Hello Guys and gurus in the house.

Please someone dearly needs your financial advice.
My friend Joe (not real name) resigned early from his working place in 2019 and before the resignation, he had a pension plan with a Pension Company (name withheld). With the little he got from his former working place, he applied to retrieve his pension from the pension company but was told that he could only access 25% of the pensions for now.

The remaining funds, according to what he said they told him, can only be accessed when he clocks 50. That's more than a decade plus from the time of his resignation.

The funny thing about the whole ish is that, within the period he resigned, some older staffs(who were not up to 50 years in age) also resigned and had the same pension plan with him. They were also told the same thing about the 25% thing. Joe, called me up about a month ago and told me he and one of his old colleague that resigned the same time with him met at an event and they tried to catch up on how they've been fairing after resigning.

The discussion led to the friend laughing at Joe (in a mocking way), telling him that HE HAS GOTTEN FULL ACCESS TO THE REMAINING FUNDS IN HIS PENSION ACCOUNT. This guy is like a year or two older than Joe.

When Joe asked him how, he said he can't tell him how but he should understand that this is Nigeria. Joe has been begging this guy ever since to tell him not until yesterday that he sent a number to him via text telling him to call the number and tell the lady that he is from Joe's friend. He said the lady will link him up.

So guys and gurus in the house, I decided to throw this question here because I know most pension funds are handled by PENCOM and if it's still the same PENCOM I know, that rule of 50 years still stands.

So guys, please is it possible for someone to really have access to all his pension funds before he or she clocks 50? Sorry for the errors you might have encountered while reading and also the long post. Will appreciate if a response can be gotten as soon as possible. Thanks

Yes it is possible.

I have accessed mine.

Work to your pension company tell them you want to access your pension fund on the ground of lost of job.

But you'll need to provide them with your appointment letter, resignation letter and other things they will tell you when getting there.

Note: Only 25% of your fund will be given to you.

1 Like

Business / Re: Launching A Crypto Token. Will You Like To Be Among The Founding Members? by 2simple(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2021
Tejuri:
I am launching a crypto token, for Nigerians. I will like to throw it out in the open, for those interested in becoming part of the founding members.

I will like to point out that I am not requesting ONE KOBO from anyone. My real interest is for us to create a community. Nigeria is one of the biggest markets for crypto in the whole world and we do not even have a crypto created in this country to meet any of the challenges we are facing.

I will be giving FREE tokens to the founding members. My target is to have 1000 founding members, and we can grow the community from there.

I am repeating this is totally FREE, I am not collecting a KOBO from anyone.

I should be ready to have it ready by the start of next month. You can indicate your interest in joining on the thread and once the tokens are ready I will send yours to you for FREE.

Social Media links:

Instagram: 9jatoken

Twitter: 9jatoken

Telegram: naijatoken

Website (still undeveloped): 9jatoken.com

Interested
Business / Re: Subscribe And Get Your Weekend Games. by 2simple(m): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2021
Another green today

Business / Subscribe And Get Your Weekend Games. by 2simple(m): 12:02am On Aug 22, 2021
Today's games were all green, tomorrow promises another green.

Chat me up if you want to subscribe and be added to the group for game.

Business / Re: Which Business Can A 65-Year-Old Man Do With ₦3.5M Capital? by 2simple(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2021
pazu:
I'm an electrical engineering, my job is erection of power transmission tower and stringing of lines both 330kv and 132kv. If you have a business name or company name I'll introduce you to companies that give out contract to us and also get workers for you. Well, the contract is less stressful and rewarding. If you value it contact me for details.

I'm interested bro( O7010261010) WhatsApp telegram and calls.

Or drop urs let's talk.

I have a company name already.
Business / Re: Who Is Joining Me In This Millionaire Journey With Just #13500? by 2simple(m): 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Payment ongoing

Business / Who Is Joining Me In This Millionaire Journey With Just #13500? by 2simple(m): 9:02am On Jun 29, 2021
This is how Stable family and friends gifting club works

*BREAKDOWN OF £12800/N8,640,000*

�It is not a get rich quick program.

�It is a GO/CROWD funding system.

�It is a 4 stages program

�It takes between 6/8 weeks depending on your efforts.

�It is a Team work.

*ZERO STAGE* You make initial gifting of £20/*N13,500* to become a member and bring two active persons that are also ready to bring their two each

*1st STAGE* *8* persons will pay you *N13,500* ( *N108,000*) you keep *N40,500* and regift *N67,500*

*2nd STAGE* *8* persons will pay you *67,500 x 8= N540,000*
You keep *N270,000* and regift N270,000.

*3rd STAGE*
You receive *N270,000 x 8=N2,160,000* you keep N1,080,000 and regift *N1,080,000*

*4th STAGE* YOU receive *N1,080,000 x 8 =N8,640,000*

*First board #108,000*
*Second board #540,000*
*Third board #2,160,000*
*Last board #8,640,000*
*Admins fee #202,500*

*I Agree to pay the #202,500*

*Maintenance and IT fee*

*Regifting:*

1. *#13,500*X*8*= *#108,000*
2. *#67,500*X*8*= *#540,000*
3. *#270,000*X*8*= *#2,160,000*
4. *#1,080,000*X8*= *#8,640,000*

For more information read@ https://stablefamilyandfriends.com/#pablo

READY? contact me on 07010261010.
WhatsApp, telegram and calls.
Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 7:38pm On May 20, 2021
Well said from one holder:

I’m a legit soldier. I’ll ride this thing to zero if I have to. Makes no difference to me.

Safemoon isn’t like these other “shitcoins” as it’s been called lately on Twitter. These people have no idea what this token even is.

I’m CONFIDENT we are going to have our own blockchain one day. Know how big of a deal that is? That puts us on a level that few can compete with. That puts us at a level that’s unimaginable.

When this wallet gets released, that alone is going to get us to a place that’s stable. We are going to see solid steady growth. When this exchange materializes. Once they have simplex integrated on the website to where you can go straight from fiat to Safemoon directly from the website.

We haven’t even begun yet. Safemoon is BRAND NEW and the potential of this token is enormous. We aren’t going anywhere. We are doing things and have things in DEV right this second NOBODY else is doing.

This is my horse I’m betting on � I’ll see my Diamond Handed #SAFEMOONARMY at the finish line. Love all of you! We are going to do big things together.
Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2021
Better still, arrange 5 people at 7k per 1 million safemoon and you get 1 million safemoon free.

Hurry while the promo last
Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 7:24pm On May 20, 2021
Hurry now!

Buy I million safemoon at 9k

This offer may not last long

Buy a brighter future with just 9k.
Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 12:53pm On May 19, 2021
Vanilla4:
More coins have been emerging recently. Uncertain of what altcoin to go for.

But go for those with prospect

Go for Safemoon, Shiba Inu and Dogecoin.

With the above coins you can't regret having them in your wallet in the shortest possible time.
Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 12:50pm On May 19, 2021
Bolsman:

Ok, can I have ur number?

Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 9:47am On May 19, 2021
Bolsman:

Good morning boss, how much will be enough to get the safemoon?

1million safemoon u can get it @11k
Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2021
Bolsman:
Hi sir, Can I get like 2k own? And how many safemoon can it get?

Transactions fees is the issues here.

You have to buy Binance (BNB)
Swap to Binance smart chain then change through pancake swap to safemoon then send to you.

All this stages requires transactions fees and the 2k isn't enough.
Business / Re: Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2021
Seniorcitizen:
But one have to trade with caution..
Have you ever thought about what it would be
like to “Own Your Life”?
This is what I think it means to “Own Your Life”:
When you subtract out the sleeping time, commuting
time, working time and things you have to do each and

Why don't u open ur own trade and write whatever selling ideas you have and why must it always be on others peoples trade?
every day of your life, most people don’t have more than
one to two hours a day to do what they would like to do -
and then, would they have the money to do it?
I had discovered a way a person can learn how to
“Own their life” by building a home-based business; and
I have a system for doing it that is so simple anyone can
do it. It doesn’t require selling, and the best part is it
won’t take much of your time. If you are interested chat me up on WhatsApp privately,I will
get you some information.
Business / Safemoon Can Make The Magic For You In No Distance Time by 2simple(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2021
Anything is possible in the cryto world don't be dumbed by scammers...safemoon is here to solve all the crypto problems from start with the revolution....watch your money grow and say no be financial bondage...I love my family #safemoonforever
#SAFEMOONARMY
#SAFEMOONWALLET #fossilfreesafemoon
#safemoonfamily
#safemoonisthenewdogecoin
#safemoonforever
SafeMoon������??��??��#safemoonhodlr#SAFEMOON#safemoontothemoon#safemooncryptocurrencyblockchainshirtSafeMoonSafeMoon USASafemoonSafemoonSAFEMOON CRYPTO HOLDERSSafeMoon - CryptoCurrency��Safemoon

Business / Re: Make A Steady Income Trading On These Cryptos by 2simple(m): 3:51pm On May 10, 2021
AdolphBrian:

I also am interested

+2347016719765
Noted
Business / Re: Make A Steady Income Trading On These Cryptos by 2simple(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=kind82 post=101542750]I'm interested here is my whatsapp
Noted
Business / Make A Steady Income Trading On These Cryptos by 2simple(m): 3:21am On May 10, 2021
Earn a steady cash flow Trading on Bundle Africa.

Recently, I discovered we could make passive income trading on some of the Cryptocurrency in Bundle African ( a Nigerian exchanger)

Have studied the behaviours of coins like Dogecoin, TRX, XLM, VET and BNB.

These are coins you could get hundred and thousand of it's pieces in your wallet with few thousand naira( I said few depending on your financial strength)

The idea is that, you buy them when they deprecate and sell when it's appreciate in price in the Crypto market.
I'll personally send signals in the group on when to buy and when to sell.

You sell it into your Naira wallet in bundle, withdraw your interest through cash link into your bank account or better still reinvest your interest to increase your coin volume for more profits.

I may be tempted to create a telegram group, add members base on request, those who want an additional income and they are ready to join me make some cash Trading on these listed Cryptos.

Remember, how much you could gain depends on the volume of coins purchased.

Download Bundle African app from this link: https://referral.bundle.africa/WMef
and indicate your interest.

We move!
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 2:17am On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Goodman247 post=99165145]How do we buy crpto[/quote

Fund ur naira wallet through cash link and buy from there.
Investment / Re: Bundle Africa A Nigerian App, Better Than Luno by 2simple(m): 2:15am On May 10, 2021
VEXT:
Ruqqo is better than that bundle Africa..you can't withdraw less than 5k from Bundle Africa..

Why lying now haha!
U can withdraw even #500 in ur naira wallet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.