Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,202 members, 7,891,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:23 AM

2smart9ja's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2smart9ja's Profile / 2smart9ja's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Webmasters / Re: After You Learn These 8 Google Tricks, The Internet Will Never Be The Same. by 2smart9ja: 4:31am On Jun 01, 2015
I think the op is a newbie.
Webmasters / Re: Yippeeeeeeeee! It's My Birthday!!! Get These Freebies Now by 2smart9ja: 7:24am On May 17, 2015
happy birthday.... abubakars74@yahoo.com
Politics / Re: Photo: Check Out Jonathan's Campaign Bus In London by 2smart9ja: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2014
Orunto:
Goodluck Jonathan Rice Bags Hit Nigerian Villages. This is multiple goodluck for our people in the villages. They can now eat well and be merry at this Xmas time. I have seen where Cows are slaughtered as well and shared publically to give our people proteins. Goodluck is good!
GEJ Reelection Adverts Flood London. Yes. Let it flood the US, Brazil, France, Germany, Russia etc, etc and Saudi Arabia, Iran, India etc also. Goodluck is good and should be the Toast and Praise of Holywood, Bolywood, Noliwood etc.
Goodluck Jonathan’s campaign adverts should be seen everywhere.

And u just got only 1 like for dis whole comment, poor you
Politics / Re: Do You Know Any Ex-Student Of Dr. Goodluck Jonathan? by 2smart9ja: 11:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
they don't knw weda to let d world dat dey were taught, cos dey rr clueless like deir clue less lecturer
Celebrities / Re: Sizzling Pictures Of Laura, Linda Ikeji's Sister (Photos) by 2smart9ja: 11:03pm On Dec 20, 2014
does she have a sextape DAT has gone viral.
Jokes Etc / Re: Pics Of The Day: .Describe This Guy In One Word! by 2smart9ja: 10:59pm On Dec 19, 2014
kestolove95:
but d guy is very very right na
By the time way im no c any thing write for im answer booklet and the invigilator shout summit na DAT tym u go knw say im wrong
Education / Re: Futminna: Two Students In Hijab Nearly Lynched by 2smart9ja: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2014
omokugbor4real:
Pls, how many years is QS in minna
the duration of QS in minna is 5yrs.
Programming / Re: Java Tutorial For Beginners by 2smart9ja: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2014
nnasino:
Hi, everyone. I was inspired by my friend and oga ezechinwa to start this thread. I will be teaching java to beginners in the house. I am not an expert but i think some knowledge can be shared.

Tools needed are jdk (java development kit), netbeans IDE and a good computer.

For jdk visit http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
Note: please install jdk separately, do not download the jdk + netbeans bundle

For netbeans visit https://netbeans.org/downloads/

For a good computer, well visit computer village or jumia.com or if you already have one move on.

Once, you have these installed, launch netbeans. Create a new project by clicking File Menu > New Project. Set up the required information and click finish. Once you have a new project you can then run the file you are working on by using the shortcut Shift+f6.
You are now set and ready to take your first step as a java programmer.

I will encourage you to persevere, that programming is fun, stimulative to the brain, and is rewarding. The important thing is not how much or how fast you learn but how long you can keep your attention to it. With time, you will forget the beginning days.

Finally, before we start off, i will recommend that as a programmer you learn how to type. Yes, i mean it, learn how to type without looking at the keyboard. This will help you tremendously. Visit keybr.com for an online typing tool. If you can get yours hands on mavis beacon teaches typing that will also be fine and if you are from the linux world ktouch or klavaro will do.

Thanks, and welcome aboard to the tutorial.
Pls where can go to download the Mavis beacon cause I don't have money to always be online
Celebrities / Re: Gulder's Ultimate Man, Chinedu Ubachukwu Dazzles In New Pictures by 2smart9ja: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2014
TDstarr:
so handsome like me,

check my signature
Hey dude you forgot to give the FTC speech, here in Toronto where I live we don't forget such things.

1 Like

Nairaland / General / Re: Dailymail Quotes Nairaland In An Article by 2smart9ja: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2014
adigunomomama:
Wetin be dailymail?
Na mail way them dey send everyday #dondieunited
Crime / Re: Man Hacks Wife With Machete For Withholding Sex by 2smart9ja: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2014
olapluto:

Woman in coma, then

ma broda d tin surprise me too o
Celebrities / Re: D'banj's Fresh New Look After Debt Scandal (photos) by 2smart9ja: 7:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Travel / Re: Interesting Places To Visit In Lagos This Xmas Season by 2smart9ja: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2014
mrsage:
2. Lekki Leisure Lake. This is a nice destination overlooking the Atlantic ocean around the Lekki Penninsula axis. It is about 5minutes drive from the Lekki toll gate accessible from the 2nd round about.
It is managed by a private company based in Lagos.
The lake is host to thrilling aquatic attractions lik jet skiing and so on. It is fun, nice and secure.
For more info visit; www.lekkileisurelake.com
posture or idonbelive
Education / Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by 2smart9ja: 9:39pm On Aug 11, 2014
Miscellaneous: See failure here ....they dont read!!!! They only watch movies 24/7!

see more of the news here & many of such:
http://eduatstake..com/2014/08/waec-releases-2014-results-records-mass.html
Education / Re: Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded by 2smart9ja: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
pls hw can I check mine
Islam for Muslims / Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by 2smart9ja: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Emeca: AlaMmaduNiileLala.....sorry am jast practising
must u practice what u dont know. ode

1 Like

Islam for Muslims / Re: The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal. by 2smart9ja: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
DOWHILE: May allah accept our ibadah

Amin

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.