Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,262 members, 7,970,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 06:08 PM

2sweetworld's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2sweetworld's Profile / 2sweetworld's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Agriculture / Re: Thousands Of Tonnes Of Dry Corn Available For Sale by 2sweetworld: 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2020
dedons:
I will contact you.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Agriculture / Re: Thousands Of Tonnes Of Dry Corn Available For Sale by 2sweetworld: 9:03am On Oct 11, 2020
Mide3367:
white or yellow maize?
Yellow
Agriculture / Re: Thousands Of Tonnes Of Dry Corn Available For Sale by 2sweetworld: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2020
sholatech:
Location?

When are you harvesting?

The farm is in Oyo State, while the office is in Lagos.
We are currently harvesting and drying them.
Agriculture / Thousands Of Tonnes Of Dry Corn Available For Sale by 2sweetworld: 10:31pm On Oct 10, 2020
Hello,

I work with a company that farms corn on 30,000 acres of land and is currently in need of offtakers to buy our dry corn.

We have thousands of tonnes available.

To buy, kindly contact me on 09036562805
Sports / Survey: New Betting Platform With Improved Features by 2sweetworld: 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Hello guys,

A sport betting company I recently joined is building the most powerful sport betting platform in Nigeria and would like to sample ideas from Nigerians to make it even more powerful.

Kindly share with me the most important feature(s) you would expect from a sport betting platform.

This survey is very important to us and I will really appreciate your inputs.

Thank you.
Software/Programmer Market / I Need A Front-end Developer For A New Project by 2sweetworld: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2017
Hi,
I need a front end developer to work with, on a new project.

Required skills:
* HTML
* CSS
* JS

Send me email or drop your contact details, will get to connect with ya!

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.