Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,305 members, 7,932,205 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:00 PM

2truthfulguy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2truthfulguy's Profile / 2truthfulguy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Politics / Re: 'The Transition Hours': Jonathan Accuses Obama Of Interfering In Nigeria’s 2015 by 2truthfulguy: 4:07pm On Nov 20, 2018
see this idiot nit. because obama ddnt support u in rigging.
who actually voted fr u if not fools lik u.
obama shld sue this bastard
waka!!!

1 Like

Crime / Re: Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans by 2truthfulguy: 6:21pm On Nov 18, 2018
so this murderer still got the got to talk.
this tells on should not await for any govt law. defend urself.it will teach people to take laws into their hands
Politics / Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by 2truthfulguy: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
PHILipu1:
So funny that from shouting Biafra or death,no referendum no election, and fulani and muslim are terrorist,it is now Atikuloot another Fulani and mallam for life from my Igbo's brothers and sisters.

You guys should go and apologize to the families of those that lost their lives defending KANU house.

but wwould stop herdsmen killings with impunity
Politics / Re: See The Capsule That Got Tongues Wagging As Nigerians React by 2truthfulguy: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2018
obi is a bad choice. Nweala would have been best
Politics / Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by 2truthfulguy: 2:42am On Oct 15, 2018
betterAfrica:
'Hello nairaland family. We recently launched an initiative which aims to change Nigeria,Africa and the world at large. This initiative hopes to take everything bad in the current world order and make it good in the new world order.
How would you love a Nigeria where the gap between the rich and poor was closed? Or a Nigeria where you and I are entitled to free healthcare, education,affordable housing, good and well payable jobs? A Nigeria where it is not only a few politicians and elites ruling us? I know you would like that Nigeria too. And,No! We are not inviting you to a party or trying to make you support a presidential candidate. This initiative is free of political undertone and it is a movement to create a better Nigeria for me and you. If you would like to know about this initiative and how it hopes to operate and achieve this dream, join their general group below where you will be sensitized.

WhatsApp number to join group: 08103411195

PS:please note this initiative is not asking for any money from you. If anyone claims to be a representative of this initiative and asks for money, please disregard!

Thanks!'

oh! the evil illuminati slogan introduced by Bush senior while then the US president? ever since then, the world has never known any peace.
dont worry. we prefer GOD. HE is enough for us. not ur new world order
Politics / Re: We're Ready To Assist PDP Because Of Peter Obi - Ohanaeze Ndigbo Youths To Atiku by 2truthfulguy: 2:28am On Oct 15, 2018
that single choice bleeped up pdp. i was expecting something better. a man with no record?. Nweala would have been better. they lost already.
lets just negotiate with apc better

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Plays The Piano (Video, Photo) by 2truthfulguy: 12:32pm On Sep 23, 2018

Religion / Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Plays The Piano (Video, Photo) by 2truthfulguy: 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
Religion / Re: Pastor E.A Adeboye Plays The Piano (Video, Photo) by 2truthfulguy: 12:26pm On Sep 23, 2018
please i rea that the illuminati has finished christianity totally such that there is nothing called christianity anymore but fake. christianity just published QUEEN JAMES version of the bibble so as to remove KING JAMES VERSION. THAT KJV is NOT authentic.
This they want o do to islam but couldnt do, thus WAR
see the links bellow.https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/the-queen-james-gay-bible/
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/bible-full-lies/
https://www.google.com/search?q=NUDITY+IN+THE+CHURCH&client=firefox-b&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiX1KaJgNHdAhXJI8AKHcwkDSMQ_AUIDigB&biw=1143&bih=705

Celebrities / Re: Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" by 2truthfulguy: 10:27pm On Sep 21, 2018
u see why all yoruba muslims must support those herdsmen

Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 8:07pm On Sep 19, 2018
2truthfulguy:

but not with this
i just googled nuns and found those stuffs
Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
femi4:
We have security issues with Hijab in Nigeria
but not with this

Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2018
femi4:
This is Lagos, we don't want ninjas in our schools
do you want this instead??

Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 7:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
ZarahBuhari:

Muslims don't understand what rules are, reasons why they want to force it down our throats.
the way your pastors treat you sheep

Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 7:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=71332735]Wear school uniform when you're going to school and hijab when you're at home or at a religious gathering. What's difficult to understand there? [/quote
see your sisters

Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2018
[quote author=DemonUnderSiege post=71345151][/quote]
tell me, which of your girls in the 2nd and 3rd pictures and ours in the 4th picture looks like the first...

Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2018
owobokiri:
MUSLIMS should stop harassing the rest of us with this their hijab thing. It is jumpy time these days. Shekarau girls can hide something in there..

SHEKARAU GIRLS?? which of these ladies or wears are you referring to

Education / Re: Muslim Girls Suspended From Isolo Secondary School Lagos For Wearing Hijab by 2truthfulguy: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
Melody25:
If they cannot keep to the school rules and regulations, the so called Islamic activists should send the girls to Iraq or Iran for their education. People should stop being stupid in the name of religion.
your LovePeddler sisters should not cover. you bitch

1 Like 1 Share

Religion / Re: Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem by 2truthfulguy: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
all na drama. dramatised in the name of the church. it happens everywhere to the sheep being shepered

1 Like

Crime / Re: Top5 Popular Countries With Highest Rape Cases by 2truthfulguy: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2018
rape cases everywhere because the world forbids early marriage and call it paedophillia and wans girls to marry at age 18 even when they get matured as early as 13
see cases;file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop[color=#000099]/rape/My%20Primary%20School%20Teacher%20And%20My%20Rape%20Story%20-%20Lady%20-%20Crime%20-%20Nigeria.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/funny%20post/rape%20cases%20in%20lagos%20%20%20Nigerian%20Bulletin%20-%20Trending%20News.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/rape/My%20Primary%20School%20Teacher%20And%20My%20Rape%20Story%20-%20Lady%20-%20Crime%20-%20Nigeria.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/funny%20post/Nun%20rape%20case%20%20Bishops%E2%80%99%20group%20won%E2%80%99t%20take%20sides%20%20%20GulfNews.com.htm

pls read all[/color]

Crime / Re: 40-year-old Married Man Arrested By Police For Defiling Underage Girls. Photos by 2truthfulguy: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2018
rape cases everywhere because the world forbids early marriage and call it paedophillia and wans girls to marry at age 18 even when they get matured as early as 13
see cases;file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/rape/My%20Primary%20School%20Teacher%20And%20My%20Rape%20Story%20-%20Lady%20-%20Crime%20-%20Nigeria.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/funny%20post/rape%20cases%20in%20lagos%20%20%20Nigerian%20Bulletin%20-%20Trending%20News.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/rape/My%20Primary%20School%20Teacher%20And%20My%20Rape%20Story%20-%20Lady%20-%20Crime%20-%20Nigeria.htm
file:///C:/Users/ISMAIL/Desktop/funny%20post/Nun%20rape%20case%20%20Bishops%E2%80%99%20group%20won%E2%80%99t%20take%20sides%20%20%20GulfNews.com.htm

pls read all
Fashion / Re: Meet Miss Ambassador For Peace 2018 Contestants (photos)* by 2truthfulguy: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2018
ask their age n u go see LIIIEEEEESSS
Politics / Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by 2truthfulguy: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
Gkemz:

Go get a life and stop scamming people.

NOOOOO. ain't no scammer but ain't wnna be scammed
Politics / Re: Presidency’s Claim About No Allocation For Hilux Vehicles False - ICIR by 2truthfulguy: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Okorocha: 'George Eche My SSG Running For Governor? I'm Not Aware' by 2truthfulguy: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tambuwal At Catholic Bishops Conference In Sokoto by 2truthfulguy: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by 2truthfulguy: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018

Politics / Re: Cattle Sellers And IPMAN Buy Election Forms For El-Rufai (Photos.) by 2truthfulguy: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2018

Sports / Re: Dave Mussard: Seychelles Chubby Goalkeeper Causes Commotion On Social Media by 2truthfulguy: 3:43pm On Sep 09, 2018

Celebrities / Re: Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real by 2truthfulguy: 3:42pm On Sep 09, 2018

Politics / Re: Shekarau: How Secondus, Kwankwaso Forced Me Out Of PDP by 2truthfulguy: 3:40pm On Sep 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.