Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,168 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki (17741 Views)

Why I Want To Be President – Saraki [FULL TEXT] / BREAKING : Senate President Saraki Finally Steps Down / Senate President Saraki, Arrives Russia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by 2truthfulguy: 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
Hello nairalanders. I really need your advise please.
Concerning the MSME programm that was organised in all states. I happen to visitt one in Oyo State but to my surprise, I found all that they request go totally away from whaat the told us at the programm.
They requested for too many thigs as if to send us away. The worst being request to pay 10% of the total load being reqursted for, to be paid upfront. As we all know that there is scamming everywhere even Nigerians are beng scammed by their goverments.( GNLD, MMM etc are good examples. These people operated in Nigeria with the conecnt of the government).
Thus after providing qualaterals as suretee for loan of =N=10,000,000. You still pay =N=1,000,000 ufront. And for =N=5,000,000 loan, you still pay =N=500,000. Please is there anybody who can witness haven benefited as I fear I may lose the money.

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Nasir123(m): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
LadyExcellency:
If Saraki becomes President then Tinubu's ambition will be dead.

Saraki should plan without the Southwest votes because he definitely won't get it.

undecided

Bross,are you still giving Saraki advise after all the rubbish he just said

Na wa!
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Shortyy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
This isn't about Turn please! This is about getting the right person.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Ttipsy(f): 4:43pm On Sep 10, 2018
it's long overdue, obviously it's time to restructure this 4ckn country, so each region would produce a president every 4 years, it could be an idea to unify the country for equality for all region. thanks
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by vicdom(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
platinum131:

As much as I like Saraki, I cannot understand how he thinks he can possibly win.
He actually feels that he would have an edge, having won all the cases regarding corruption against the Federal Government. I don't know why he's yet to realize the situation on ground that people still regard him as thief despite that.

3 Likes

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by yungmill(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
Nasir123:

I dey tell you! cheesy
Just imaging the kind of Politicians we have as leaders?

embarassed

My bro I weak o, imagine how much they are selling form and the want young men to run!
That why they refused to sign the bill for independent candidacy, bloody crooks.

1 Like

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by perdollar(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
NW=6
NC=3
NE=0
SW=3
SS=1
SE=2
from d obvious fact NE deserve it but since dey see themselves as a united north, d SE n SS must produce d President from 2019-2031
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Chikpat(m): 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2018
which Saraki?

Shocking: 2018 Constituency Projects, Saraki Nominates N850 Million For Two Classrooms Block | West Africa Reporters https://www.westafricareporters.com/shocking-2018-constituency-projects-saraki-nominates-n850-million-for-two-classrooms-block/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9972488435 -- shared by UC Mini

The thief? He will be in Kirikiri by 2019

1 Like

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by pagorino(m): 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Story for the gods grin
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by banhammy: 4:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Saraki is not from the North Central. He's from the South West. His name is Oluwabukola.
His grandfather came to Agbaji in kwara state for Islamic studies. Ile kewu.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by 360command: 4:47pm On Sep 10, 2018
Africa, we need to try again. Our leaders are corrupt and i can say we the individuals are equally corrupt. We elect individuals on the bases of their ethnic extraction and the depth of their pocket. The kind of government we have are kakistocratic and kleptocratic.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Molola91(f): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
Saraki cannot be President

He won't even win primaries!

Mark my words!
Wetin d guy do u now. They must not mention his name, if dey do u go don stand attention.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Protein0: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2018
I've been waiting for this line since undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by imam07: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2018
Even in his state, Kwara State. 95% of people in Kwara State do not want him there.
It will be good if other states and the presidency know the reaction of the people in Kwara State. Those who who decamped with him to pdp did it for their personal reasons.
Some decamped to pdp because they fear Bukola. Some decamped because they are stealing Kwara State resources together, the rest decamped because they are born slave to Saraki's family.

1 Like

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by IYANGBALI: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2018
This table you're shaking will fall on you o
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Quality20(m): 4:59pm On Sep 10, 2018
when would it b d turn of north east? At least north central has produced military heads of state in Gowon for 9 years, IBB for 8 yrs and Abdussalam 1 year plus
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by ikoduduakpode(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
If North central need to produce President... Not you Saraki... If opportunity mistakenly given to this man, his own will worst than Buba...
stop this nonsense writeup all in a quest to tarnish the image of this man, none of those that are in the ruling party can be equated to him.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by pacespot(m): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2018
this man Saraki is a typical Nigerian politician, look at how he is talking as if the region that produces the president matters but the person occupying the office is good hearted or not. Anybody that votes for this man deserves to have his scrotum removed, he is a typical Nigerian kind of politician that will return the country back to the statue quo that bred the corruption we are all facing today, after all, the statue quo favors the likes of saraki's family.

1 Like

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Meritocracy: 5:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Let justice starts from you by answering invitation on Offa robbery over innocent citizens killed by your thugs.

2 Likes

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Linzo(m): 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2018
imam07:
Even in his state, Kwara State. 95% of people in Kwara State do not want him there.
It will be good if other states and the presidency know the reaction of the people in Kwara State. Those who who decamped with him to pdp did it for their personal reasons.
Some decamped to pdp because they fear Bukola. Some decamped because they are stealing Kwara State resources together, the rest decamped because they are born slave to Saraki's family.
So 95% of kwarans will prefer Buhari to there son? Receive sense dude.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Iamgrey5(m): 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2018
perdollar:
NW=6
NC=3
NE=0
SW=3
SS=1
SE=2
from d obvious fact NE deserve it but since dey see themselves as a united north, d SE n SS must produce d President from 2019-2031
Bro who are the three president from southwest?
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Gkemz: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2018
PDP presidential primary contest will be between Atiku and Saraki. Other contestants are just to fill in the numbers.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Linzo(m): 5:17pm On Sep 10, 2018
pacespot:
this man Saraki is a typical Nigerian politician, look at how he is talking as if the region that produces the president matters but the person occupying the office is good hearted or not. Anybody that votes for this man deserves to have his scrotum removed, he is a typical Nigerian kind of politician that will return the country back to the statue quo that bred the corruption we are all facing today, after all, the statue quo favors the likes of saraki's family.
And Buhari is moving the country forward? Haven't ask yourself why PMB strips Kachikwu Petroleum minister portfolio? Which made BARO moved more than $20b from NNC that Kachiku raised alarm. Guy if na corruption then I challenge to go to NNPC and see the level of corruption
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2018
OhiOfIhima:
If North central need to produce President... Not you Saraki... If opportunity mistakenly given to this man, his own will worst than Buba...

You had best accept Saraki if you want any hope of retaining your ancestral land in the foreseeable future.
Herdsmen don't give up easily on their ambitions especially when they have been assured that the whole of Nigeria is theirs.
Any body could be the next butchered meat.
Kwankwaso - fulani
Atiku - Fulani
Any of these could pick up the ominous agenda from where it has been left off.
Saraki is not perfect, but he is the best of a bad bunch.
Our future is in our hands.
May sense come to all Nigerians. angry
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by WIZDOM081(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
Is it turn by turn?
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by excomarow(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2018
and you think you are the right person...

Not in My Nigeria, Try elsewhere
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by Linzo(m): 5:24pm On Sep 10, 2018
excomarow:
and you think you are the right person...

Not in My Nigeria, Try elsewhere
You and your followers are all losers
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by SeriouslySense(m): 5:25pm On Sep 10, 2018
okay.

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by excomarow(m): 5:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
Linzo:

You and your followers are all losers

We will see who d losers are, come 2019

Quote me EVEN IN THE NEXT 20 YEARS, "SARAKI WILL NEVER BECOME A PRESIDENT NOT EVEN VICE

Senate President is his highest portfolio he can get in this country, moreover we all know how he got it.

Bunch of Criminals

2 Likes

Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by imam07: 5:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
Linzo:

So 95% of kwarans will prefer Buhari to there son? Receive sense dude.
It is you that doesn't pint of sense. So bukola that have make people to be in poverty is s son of Kwara State. If you don't live among them, please keep your mouth shut. You go just sit down for your state go dey yarn something u don't know about. All his previous election he won was rigged because he have all the resources at hand to do it. You think people like voting for him. All these things make you people to abusing Kwara people as if they are slave.
Several times I have said it here that the emirate is one of the Kwara State problem. The emirates all always vote Saraki regardless of his evils. If the ilorin emirates wise up and stop voting him, he can't win.
Bukola Saraki is a Christian. He deceived the ilorin kwara Muslims together with ilorin emirate because of politics. He believes being a Muslim, he will be their favorite. And this is what 98% Muslims want. So far u are a Muslim, they will vote u, regardless of what your character is.
Stop saying what u dont know Mr man unless if you too is a slave to Saraki.
Re: It’s The Turn Of North-central To Produce President — Saraki by perdollar(m): 5:42pm On Sep 10, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Bro who are the three president from southwest?
obj, shonekan and obj! 3* but 2persons, ruled for over 11years. SS ruled for 5years in total. SE for just 6years. NW for 17years, NC more than 17years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyetola Congratulates Buhari On Victory Amid Ongoing Tribunal Judgement / Nigerian Youths Woo Jonathan To Contest 2023 Presidency / Battle For 2023: Atiku, PDP Troubled As Wike's Opposition Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.