Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,381 members, 7,964,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 03:47 PM

2undeee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2undeee's Profile / 2undeee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

Family / Re: Zainab Magaji: 87-Year-Old Woman Dies Leaving Behind 102 Grand Children by 2undeee(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Imagine the type of profit whoever is supplying burial asoebi to them will make.

Dey don't do such
Politics / Re: Photos/video: List Of Lecturers Accused Of S3x-for-grades Scandals by 2undeee(m): 5:58am On Oct 09, 2019
G
Politics / Re: Shut Up And Applaud Our Soldiers ! French President Screams At African Leaders. by 2undeee(m): 5:57am On Oct 09, 2019
K
Politics / Re: Osinbajo Narrates Stories Of 'Nigerian Swags' To Entertain Dinner Guests by 2undeee(m): 6:15am On Oct 02, 2019
Kp
Politics / Re: Xenophobia: Buhari To Hold Town Hall Meetings With Nigerians In South Africa by 2undeee(m): 6:07am On Oct 02, 2019
K
Politics / Re: APC Governorship Candidate Not A Terrorist — Dickson Told by 2undeee(m): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2019
K
Politics / Re: Shekerau Says Manifestos and Constitutions Of Political Parties Are Similar by 2undeee(m): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2019
Okay call when it reaches front page
Science/Technology / Re: Damilare King-David Akano Is Youngest Microsoft Expert At 6 Years Old by 2undeee(m): 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
Na only me see the names look alike with MD and d winner

Politics / Re: Sowore Appears In Court For The First Time Since Arrest : Photos by 2undeee(m): 9:50am On Sep 30, 2019
DoubleO07:
Its really Sad.

But I guess some day Nigerians will appreciate this man.

I just hope it wont be too late.

Appreciate him for

5 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me by 2undeee(m): 9:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Run for ur life
Romance / Re: My Fiancee's Mum Doesn't Want Us To Marry Because Of My Tribe by 2undeee(m): 8:57am On Sep 28, 2019
My brother no stress am God will give another one in my own case my mama no gree me marry Hausa lady

1 Like

Family / Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by 2undeee(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2019
You no get problem you just feel like talking
Politics / Re: Presiden Buhari Receives Segun Awolowo, CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council by 2undeee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2019
K
Politics / Re: Thomas John Appointed As Chairman Of NNPC By President Buhari by 2undeee(m): 10:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Name checking

4 Likes

Travel / Re: Igbo Man Arrives Swaziland Few Hours After Swazi King's Five Wives Incentives (P by 2undeee(m): 12:33pm On May 15, 2019
My brother
Culture / Re: Marry 5 Wives Or Go To Jail - Swaziland King, Mswati by 2undeee(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2019
How do I get VISA for Swaziland

1 Like

Politics / Re: Buhari To Saraki, Dogara: Our Relationship Wasn’t The Best by 2undeee(m): 5:27am On May 15, 2019
Na Una sabi
Politics / Re: More Photos of Peter Obi In Court Today by 2undeee(m): 1:46pm On May 08, 2019
Welcome back but waiting dat one go change

6 Likes

Family / Re: I Will Make My Children To Marry At 16 If They Start Misbehaving - Lady by 2undeee(m): 2:29am On Apr 19, 2019
Rosarie:
These kind of mind sets are reasons why women are suffering in marriage.
They can not speak up cos they have no where to go.
A girl who knows nothing about a life time commitment.
She knows nothing about What marriage entails.
You will give her out whilst you failed as a mother to raise her well and be her best friend.
If you all don't notice that rate at which Muslim teens are poisoning their elderly hubbby becoming alarming.
Why because they desire more than been getting married at that age

Madam get ur fact right, Islam is a way of life

1 Like

Politics / Re: How APC Can Handle The Senate President Issue Before It Escalates by 2undeee(m): 6:19am On Mar 28, 2019
Politics / Re: INEC: Supreme Court Will Decide Zamfara APC Logjam by 2undeee(m): 6:18am On Mar 28, 2019
K
Politics / Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by 2undeee(m): 4:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!

Game theory master so the card reader get where u go write PDP 1000 and APC 500 na him dem dey fight say them tear result sheet abi abeg think well
Politics / Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by 2undeee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?

Thank God people wey get sense still dey for Naija

13 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun by 2undeee(m): 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2019
donstan18:
People of Kano are getting wiser.

They are wiser than ur Imagination
Politics / Re: Buhari Won’t Interfere In 9th Assembly Leadership – Enang by 2undeee(m): 6:39am On Mar 16, 2019
Best president ever in Nigeria

10 Likes 5 Shares

Politics / Re: Is The 2019 Election An Improvement On That Of 2015 Election? by 2undeee(m): 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2019
The election was better no to am a sitting governor

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abba Kabir Yusuf Heads For Victory In Kano - Dailypost by 2undeee(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2019
Optimist88:
now I believe PDP won the presidential election in Kano but All promise Cancelled party manipulated it!

The northern knows their left from there right
Politics / Re: Your education is shallow – Ganduje attacks Kwankwaso by 2undeee(m): 8:46am On Mar 07, 2019
If not for the Dollar case the guy did a great job and I can bet he is one of the best
Politics / Re: INEC Fails To Explain Discrepancies In Presidential Election Figures 1Week After by 2undeee(m): 10:26am On Mar 06, 2019
Koolmexxi:

Simple... What is there to explain... Watching d Ondo REC struggling with his own figures I expected d INEC chairman to either question d validity of d results or even set it aside to b further scrutinized but instead he made a joke out of it and accepted d results. Dat was d point I gave up on INEC

If he rejects it u will say he is supporting APC because PDP worn dere
Politics / Re: FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen by 2undeee(m): 7:02am On Mar 05, 2019
H
Health / Re: Babcock University Hospital Performs Knee Replacement Surgery On 70 Year Old by 2undeee(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
K

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 13 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.