Stats: 3,197,421 members, 7,964,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:22 PM

2undeee's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2undeee's Profile / 2undeee's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Family / Re: Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi by 2undeee(m): 4:57am On Feb 15, 2016
ckmayoca:

If this is the case then it's wrong? Why wld guys just pick a lady and put at home and then keep fucking morning and night and bearing children, I think this is like a punishment for his foolishness. Boys of now adays with couples life.

And wht are U Boyz or Men of B4 days endtime comment
Romance / Re: My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! by 2undeee(m): 10:01am On Feb 13, 2016
My brother just let her be and face your work if she is truly yours den she will fine her way back but if do anything stuipd u will find urself in unredemabel conditon and she will still go

Phones / Re: Just Got Duped Of 3k This Morning by 2undeee(m): 2:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
That was what happened 2 me when I join NL d guy is here on NL pls all does advertising data plan shld be stop because of the image NL is. Building so dat little scams will not spoil it

Politics / Re: Kayode Fayemi Meets Jacob Zuma Of South Africa (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 12:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Then Waitin happen now as him go see Jacob Zuma cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Travel / Re: The Beauty Of Lekki Toll Gate Lagos During Day And Night (pics) by 2undeee(m): 7:32am On Feb 09, 2016
Omexonomy:
And the slavery continues. Tunbu dynasty in action who ever passes thru that gate must pay ishakole in tinubu dynasty. Ishakole rules Yoruba land since the time of adam and eve.
To know more about me check my signature

Shoro niyen, iranu
Business / Re: CBN Forex Policy Irreversible — Saraki by 2undeee(m): 11:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
The Big basket of tomato now is just a thousand naira @ Yankaba market just imagine if u go 2 villages how much will it cost and it can b preserved
Politics / Re: Female Army Cadet Tortures A Man For Calling Her "Beautiful" by 2undeee(m): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2016
This is in human, because she is a soldier now so she shld not b admired abi, I wish d guy knows his right but dere is God oh
Crime / Re: EFCC Operative Impregnates Teenager, Batters Her (photos) by 2undeee(m): 2:49pm On Jan 28, 2016
Dere I'd GOD oh, because him be EFCC staff now him no wan do in responsibility but d time Wey him dey chop clean mouth him 4get say their always a price 2pay
Politics / Re: Wike Celebrates His Supreme Court Victory (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 6:26am On Jan 28, 2016
Chai Baba God na ur hand work oh Congrat oga Wiki make I no talk 2 much b4 dem ban or bam me from Nairaland

Education / Re: Anambra Debate Team Triumphs In Singapore, Returns With Trophy- Pictures by 2undeee(m): 10:04am On Jan 19, 2016
your other biafra broda follow. Congratulation to better children jare
Politics / Re: FRA Williams On Buhari And Court Orders: Has Buhari Changed? by 2undeee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Check ur fact well oh my friend
Celebrities / Re: My Wife Said I Look Like Tekno!hope She Is Not Deceiving Me? by 2undeee(m): 11:58am On Jan 16, 2016
So soon u go see person Wey go say him late grand ma say him look like shekau or rather Tompolo
Romance / Re: 5 Ways Men Can overcome the act of Philandering. by 2undeee(m): 10:36am On Jan 12, 2016
Toks2008:

LWKMD!

You are so so freaking wrong my dear. I dont know if your assertion holds true for ladies but male Philanderers always have time for that act.It does not take you a whole day to do and weekends are always there lol! abeg no be so dear.

I concur with been busy, if u are busy u will hardly have time for fleeting around because u will be fully occupy even on weekends
Career / Re: Job Resignation. .. by 2undeee(m): 5:13am On Jan 07, 2016
Guy kano is a peaceful place, if u wish to come u can and even apply for masters dere to bust your CV. I base in kano and Yoruba by tribe if am ask to choose BTW kano and lag I will go for kano a trillion times because life is simple over here. You worship without hindrance and if u a club type u do it till mama's call u it's all urs to make a choice
Politics / Re: Biafran Passport: MASSOB Defrauded Us –victims by 2undeee(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2016
Na so Una wan take form biafra dey dupe Una self

Career / Re: Lawal Ibrahim-Temitope Blind Lawyer Called To Bar And Honoured With An Award by 2undeee(m): 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2015
Congratulations, wish u all da best in your future endeavours
Celebrities / Re: D'banj Finally Speaks On Olamide Stealing His Musical Ideas by 2undeee(m): 10:05am On Dec 17, 2015
lasisi69:
End time allegations
End time commentator
Events / Re: What Would You Do If This Happens To You On Your Wedding Day? by 2undeee(m): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Will just look for a take away joint and order for snacks den go for my refund after the wedding
Romance / Re: Would You Change Your Religion For Love? by 2undeee(m): 5:09am On Dec 01, 2015
I think it's high time we the youth of today face the reality, if u find love in any religion go for that love nd leave the rest to the creator of heaven nd earth because to me the only religion that exist is LOVE where love does not exist no religion will exist
Education / Re: Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering by 2undeee(m): 2:50am On Nov 19, 2015
Please if I am in ur shoes I will go for nursing because u have to check d aftermath of ur studies guy job hard to get but with d nursing u cld easily start somthing so stay in your southern school
Politics / Re: Ben Murray-Bruce Eating Ofada Rice (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
This man na copycat. Must u do like Fayose ni.
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Graduate Walks From Fed. Secretariat To National Assembly Looking For A Job(pic) by 2undeee(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2015
contactmorak:
This lady was spotted yesterday walking around Abuja with that sign over and asking for a job. Decided to put it up in case anyone has a job for her. She looks like she really needs the job...

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/11/this-female-graduate-walks-from-fed.html
Na PDP u be bad bell
Crime / Re: Doctor Bathes Teenage Houseboy With Hot Water (pictured) by 2undeee(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2015
B4 I even read d story I Don knw say Na female doctor chai make God 4give her
Politics / Re: PDP Senators Walk Out As Senate Confirms Amaechi As Minister (Photos) by 2undeee(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
raumdeuter:
make una join me to wish them safe Journey abi na safe walking

If they should return to the Senate, i dont even know what name I would call them

IJOMA PDP
NYSC / Re: The Fear Of A Corp Member by 2undeee(m): 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=Ezegozie post=39460474]Goodevening Ladies and Gentlemen.
Let me start by introducing myself.
I am Gozie and I graduated from Geology department from one of our Federal Universities in Nigeria (name hidden for confidential reasons).
Well, I am currently serving in Akwaibom state and will pass out next year by April, but I have great fear borthering me sometimes, and that is LIFE AFTER NYSC.

I am an ardent visitor of Job and Vacancy section and I always read some threads created by Job seekers complaining of how Nigeria is devoid of employment and each time I see it, I feel disturbed.

REASONS WHY I AM AFRAID OF LIFE AFTER NYSC

1......My parents are both in the village and I dont have anyplace to go to after service while waiting for employment because I wont like to stay in the village.

2.........Though I graduated with Second Class Upper, I dont have any single connection in the industry and I have been reading posts of how life without connection can be miserable for a job seeker.

3........The highest I can save from this NYSC scheme is 100k, which is not enough capital to venture into any reasonable thing in Nigeria.

Please I seriously need your advice on what to do in other to get Job immediately I finish service next year April because that is the only surest way to raise capital.

I plan to relocate to PH and rent house there while waiting for employment because PH is well industralized and there are lots of oil companies , construction companies and other companies related to my course located in PH.

Looking forward to hearing your response.
[Guy Allow God to b ur connector because he is d only one dat can connect the unconnectable]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 13 pages)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51