Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,560 members, 7,937,585 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 08:22 AM

2unxy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 2unxy's Profile / 2unxy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 2unxy: 10:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Good day VO

I applied for a visiting visa in October 2014 but was denied visa because I had a fake stamp of another country on my passport (not USA). I did it because I was having a problem at my place of work but it the fact that it was fake was detected at the US embassy. The passport will expire Jan 2016.

How likely is it that I'll be banned from entering the USA?
please, what can be done to rectify the error because my office will be sending me for a training in USA next year April and they are not informed about my case with the embassy

If I get a renewed passport next year, will my
previous record with the USA embassy affect my
new reasons for traveling irrespective of my new
passport ?
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 2unxy: 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2014
hello VO

Am so delighted with all the response have been reading here and I pray God will solve your own problems too...

my case is that I have been applying for visa for like 3 times and had been rejected so my fiancée thought am rejected because my passport is fresh ( av not traveled outside Nigeria before ).

He paid someone to help us get a Dubai stamp on it and I went to d embassy last month ( Oct 2014) and the interviewer discovered that the stamp that man put on my passport was fake so I was rejected....

I know I can't use the passport again so we are planing getting a new one and my fiancée don't want me to go through that mistake again so we both plan to visit Dubai for real and my company is sending me on a conference in Harvard next year April

am getting married in Dec this year which will make me have a change of name on my new passport .

my question is : hope getting a new passport I still stand a chance of going for the conference next year
and hope the mistake I made on my passport won't cause me a life ban from entering the united state .

thank u so much as I await a response from you
Travel / Re: U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening by 2unxy: 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2014
hello VO

Am so delighted with all the response have been reading here and I pray God will solve your own problems too...

my case is that I have been applying for visa for like 3 times and had been rejected so my fiancée thought am rejected because my passport is fresh ( av not traveled outside Nigeria before ).

He paid someone to help us get a Dubai stamp on it and I went to d embassy last month ( Oct 2014) and the interviewer discovered that the stamp that man put on passport was fake so I was rejected....

I know I can't use the passport again so we are planing getting a new one and my fiancée don't want me to go through that mistake again so we both plan to visit Dubai for real and my company is sending me on a conference in Harvard next year April

am getting married in Dec this year which will make me have a change of name on my new passport .

my question is : hope getting a new passport I still stand a chance of going for the conference next year
and hope the mistake I made on my passport won't cause me a life ban from entering the united state .

thank u so much as I await a response from you

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.