Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,655 members, 7,937,951 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control (15937 Views)

Mysterious Ways Of God! / It's Biblical To Reject Drugs When You're Sick / Rilwayne 001 I Say You Better BELIEVE The Ways Of Annunaki And His Followers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by Faith111: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
I need it for my daily living and dealings.
So help me God.
It prolongs one's life and safes one from troubles.
Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by segcymoor(m): 6:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Helpful
Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by integrity16(m): 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
winj:
you can develop Self-control without bible, religion or a god.

any adult who needs to be brainwashed by religion into adopting biblical Self-control is a m0r0n

The first characteristics of a fool is that he thinks in his heart that there is no God. Proverbs 14:1 SMH for you

1 Like

Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by vega84(m): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dear God pls help to control myself esp in the area of spending and sin #vegatalks
Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by professore(m): 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Is my first reaction to something a fruit of the Spirit or a loss of control?
I like this

1 Like

Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by winj: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
integrity16:

The first characteristics of a fool is that he thinks in his heart that there is no God. Proverbs 14:1 SMH for you

The first characteristic of a monkey is that he believes everything he is told by pastors, colonisers, enslavers and brainwashers!

Another characteristic of a monkey is that he never does his own fact finding because others think for him!
Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by Hayweezy01(m): 12:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Nice article OP, God bless you

1 Like

Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by toseman(m): 4:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Honestly with self control,anything is achievable.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by iliyande(m): 6:29am On Mar 21, 2016
Hayweezy01:
Nice article OP, God bless you

May Almighty God bless you too
Re: Biblical Ways Of Developing Self-control by UjSizzle(f): 8:39am On Mar 21, 2016
People with self-control stick to their schedule. If you don't determine how you will spend your time, then others will decide for you: "Be very careful, then, how you live--not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil." (Ephesians 5:15-16, NIV)

I recite this to myself daily, as well as Psalm 90:12
Teach us to number our days that we might apply wisdom

May we be filled with grace everyday to live our lives in a manner worthy of His gospel. Amen.

Thank you, OP smiley

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What's Your Favourite Bible Scripture Verse? / Prophet SEER 1 Claims He "Resurrected Dead Young Man" In South Africa. Photos / NSPPD 7am Fire Prayers With Pastor Jerry Eze Every Mon - Fri by 7 Am

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.