Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,133 members, 7,887,268 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags (2868 Views)

I May Be Single, But I Can Buy Any Man - Linda Ikeji Brags / Linda Ikeji Brags,i Can Buy Any Man,fans Fires Back. / I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by sainty2k3(m): 4:24am On Mar 20, 2016
there is really no need for her to buy a man,cucumber is much cheaper, useless bragging brat. I'm sure she has not found a good way to spend her money apart from buying fake expensive items

1 Like

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by molydonhenry(m): 4:30am On Mar 20, 2016
I tink there z smth more 2 d name "LINDA" they seem 2 b uncultured and mannerless, esp my neigbour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by somegirl1: 5:12am On Mar 20, 2016
She has already addressed this on her blog. The twitter account is fake.
I'm pretty sure the OP is aware of this but just decided to be mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by WaffenSS(m): 5:16am On Mar 20, 2016
This ugly biitch is lying.

There's no blogger with a billion dollars.

Heck she doesn't even have a billion naira.

All she got was a few hundred millions thanks to PDP.

This chick sounds like a lesbo...

2 Likes

Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by 912(m): 6:58am On Mar 20, 2016
She is a good blogger but I'm afraid once it comes to personal issues, her comments are usually immature and boastful of wealth. I'm beginning to think that's why it's a bit difficult for her to settle down.

A lot of people on social media have been pressurizing and taunting her about this marriage thing. I think the best she should have done was to ignore them. But like the bag issue she has decided to act really immature again.

She needs to try and distant her anger and frustration when she intends to talk about personal issues. Because pride goes before the downfall of a man
Re: I May Be Single But I Can Buy Any Man – Linda Ikeji Brags by Mynd44: 7:01am On Mar 20, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

That's a parody account

1 Like

(1) (2)

Check Out This White Lady's Massive Backside / Female Fan Tattoos Iyanya's Name On Her Chest, Fans React (photos) / Ini Dima Okojie Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.