Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,405 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:43 PM

~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ (52462 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod / Munachi Abii Practicing Motherhood With Felloe Beauty Queen's Adaeze Yobos Baby. / DIRTY! Actress Efya Owusu, Shares Her Own See-through Pic Just Like Rihanna.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
@ topic,
In a way, she does look like Rihanna.

There is definitely no doubt that she is a drop-dead gorgeous woman, and am not in any way owing it to her slight resemblance to Rihanna.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by THEAMAKA(f): 9:44am On Aug 07, 2009
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 07, 2009
@ THE AMAKA,

Let's define beauty in my words:"Any object, sight or scenery that is appealing and/or attractive to an individual". This definition therefore means that beauty is very subjective and personal. Each individual has what they perceive as beautiful. If there are people who find Adaeze to be extremely beautiful, no amount of 'inferiority complex tantrums' will change it. She may not be pleasant-looking to you, and that is entirely your opinion and you have every right to air it. Rave all you want, but there are many people who find her beautiful.

And all the if-she-was-dark-she-wouldn't-be-pretty talk is irrelevant because SHE IS NOT DARK! If that was the case then you would also say. . ."If Vivica Fox was fat she would be ugly". . . . "If Oluchi was short she would be ugly". . . . "If Genevieve had chubby cheeks she wouldn't be pretty. . . " etc. If you want to have a mental picture of Adaeze's features changed, then do the same with the features of every other woman that is perceived to be beautiful. I might as well say that if Halle Berry had pimples and acne she wouldn't be beautiful. . . I mean come on! You are not under any obligation to find Adaeze beautiful, but others are also not under any obligation not to find her beautiful simply because you have said so.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 08, 2009
Throwing around the yellow pawpaw talk reeks of insecurity, a special case of inferiority complex dark women often use to spite their fellow women. I would say . . . wake up, that was so last century!!!!

@topic

She only looks like Rihanna in the first photo. I guess it's the hair and smile.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by THEAMAKA(f): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2009
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by THEAMAKA(f): 10:27pm On Aug 08, 2009
Chinenye is one of the most beautiful MBGNs

Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by mamagee6(f): 6:44pm On Aug 10, 2009
She looks nothing like Rihanna.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by londoner: 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2009
I really dont get why people always have to fight the notion that a person who is light can genuinely be pretty/handsome.

It is an insecurity complex and also guilt where light skinned people chime in to do the same. they have to prove something by saying a person would not be pretty is she was dark, therefore she is not pretty.

Tyrese wouldn't be as handsome if he were light skinned, does it make him ugly in the skin he has?

Why is it so important to prove for some people?

This same thing comes up in every single thread which dares to suggest a fair skinned person to be attractive, its annoying.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by spikedcylinder: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2009
londoner:

I really dont get why people always have to fight the notion that a person who is light can genuinely be pretty/handsome.

You mean "cannot"?
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by THEAMAKA(f): 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2009
londoner:

It is an insecurity complex and also guilt where light skinned people chime in to do the same. they have to prove something by saying a person would not be pretty is she was dark, therefore she is not pretty.

Tyrese wouldn't be as handsome if he were light skinned, does it make him ugly in the skin he has?

Why is it so important to prove for some people?

This same thing comes up in every single thread which dares to suggest a fair skinned person to be attractive, its annoying.

so basically you agree people should be thought as beatiful only because of their color?
shallow!!
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by chiogo(f): 6:16pm On Aug 12, 2009
THE AMAKA:

so basically you agree people should be thought as beatiful only because of their color?
shallow!!
No, she means that people should accept that one is pretty regardless of their color. you made the comment about Adaeze not being pretty because of her 'yellow pawpaw'. That's just BS! If you're pretty in whatever skin tone you were born with, then that's what it is. Yellow pawpaw or blacky - pretty is pretty.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by THEAMAKA(f): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2009
chiogo:

No, she means that people should accept that one is pretty regardless of their color. you made the comment about Adaeze not being pretty because of her 'yellow pawpaw'. That's just BS! If you're pretty in whatever skin tone you were born with, then that's what it is. Yellow pawpaw or blacky - pretty is pretty.

i said that because i know most africans are brainwashed and as soon as they start seeing yellow they start jumping up and down.
but whatever,
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by platinumnk(f): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Chinenye is one of the most beautiful MBGNs

wow shes stunning shocked
Chi>Adaeze . .

@topic, kinda, well i dont know, maybe its the same skin tone. .

undecided

But isnt there s double standard in beauty anyways?
There is pretty, and there is beautiful.
And its not the same thing.
People who i can imagine in different skin tones could becalled truely beautiful.
But sha she is a pretty woman, her mom is hotter o grin
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by No2Atheism(m): 7:57pm On Aug 14, 2009
@topic

grin grin grin
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by sweetpie23: 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2009
rihanna is more beautiful than her
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by mamagee3(f): 1:14am On Feb 03, 2010
She doesn't look like Rihanna at all.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Kunbee: 11:54pm On Feb 05, 2010
,mama-gee:

She looks nothing like Rihanna.

Abi ooo
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
Infact they are so alike dem resemble twins undecided undecided undecided shior
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Nwaka77: 5:46am On Feb 06, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i said that because i know most africans are brainwashed and as soon as they start seeing yellow they start jumping up and down.
but whatever,

I agree, especially the men. That is why quite a number of darker toned women go into the harmful practice of bleaching their skin. I never quite understood why alot of Naija women liked to bleach so much when I was child until I became an adult and began to understand that Naija people have the same inferiority complex plaguing black americans, maybe even worse. As a matter of fact, black americans can be excused because they live in a predominately white country that has always been giving them a hard time due to their skin color / tone. But Nigerians, what excuse do we have especially since the british left since 1960, long before many of us were born, and we are a black nation to begin with? Talk about self hate.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by THEAMAKA(f): 5:49am On Feb 06, 2010
lol trust me, when i was in naija, i know.
it's really ridiculous to me, and alarming that some people think that way.
but imma let this die. . . hehe
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by treylaw: 8:36pm On Oct 08, 2010
So much resemblance even in their childhood pictures

Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by kokoye(m): 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2010
She is prettier than Rihanna.

I wonder why it is the women who are fighting over pretty women. Cant you live that for us guys . .must you have everything?? grin
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Basics007: 11:37pm On Oct 08, 2010
I think she looks like Rihanna, or better still Rihanna looks like her cos she's finer
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by InkedNerd(f): 3:43am On Oct 09, 2010
lmao @ thread. She looks ummm. . . ::cough[b]::[/b]cough[b]::[/b]
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by missKeri(f): 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
She kinda looks like Rihanna but there is a noticeable difference
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Nonnyrose: 6:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
*Shentz*:
no she doesn't she just happens to be light skin. Personally i think that's an insult to Rihanna
is Rihanna beautiful? U cant even compare her 2 rihanna cos she looks better
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by mamagee3(f): 12:40am On Jun 28, 2012
She looks nothing like rihanna.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Estilov4real(f): 5:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
Winnergal:

Post ur pix . . . And let Nairaland be the judge . . .  smiley
abi,u very ryt o
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Nobody: 2:01pm On Feb 25, 2013
Um well, not really. She doesn't really look like rihanna jor. People always say I look like Ini Edo, I still doubt it jor.
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Fussbot: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2013
How u go compare dis gal with rihana?it's an insult on dis gal o..rihana was and will never be beautiful.."see forehead like bold4"..i dey listen 2 her songs sha..she 5n 4 dat side
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by Fussbot: 3:12pm On Feb 25, 2013
Amaaskia: Um well, not really. She doesn't really look like rihanna jor. People always say I look like Ini Edo, I still doubt it jor.
yayi!baby..ur own na 2ru o....i swear...bt ini edo no 5n sha...u try pass her sef...
Re: ~Ex-Beauty Queen Adaeze Igwe looks Like Rihanna . . .~ by hensburg(m): 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2013
Are you a Professional Writer, Graphic Editor, Business Development Media Expert ,Copy writer and Graduate trainee Publishing. We would be shortlisting for various positions for our client IONigeira. For more information about our client, do visit www.ionigeria.com or like the facebook page: www.facebook.com/ionigeria

Do send in your CVs to cvs@dguconsult.com or dguconsult@gmail.com and also do not forget to like their page at: www.facebook.com/ionigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olayiwola Olatunji 'DJ Scoot 007' Killed His Pregnant Lover - Family Of Girl / Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G-wagon And Channel Bag (photos) / Kate Henshaw Was Spotted Doing This With Ruggedman [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.