Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,423 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:09 PM

How Does God Speak To You? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does God Speak To You? (611 Views)

What Language Did God Speak During Creation? / Have You Ever Heard God Speak? / Does God Truly Hate Masturbation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does God Speak To You? by Hydronium(m): 7:57am On Mar 20, 2016
One of the reasons we are created is for fellowship with our maker. But sin tore us and God apart at Eden and we lost that Fellowship. But God has lovingly made another way for us to come to him through Christ Jesus by giving us his spirit. Thus, we can again fellowship with him. And since proper communication is two-way, every time, God speaks back to us.
Some of the ways God speaks to me is through mental impression, trances, and through the inner witness. There are several other ways including dreams, visions, glances, audible voice, angels, circumstances etc with each individual's experience being unique. But the primary way by which God speaks to us is through his word- the Bible. Every other method lines up with this method.

So how does God speak to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Does God Speak To You? by greatdeal1408: 8:02am On Mar 20, 2016
God can speak to you through His word.
He God, can peak to you anywhere
He God, can use objects or vision
He can speak to you even through your enemies.

But are you ready to recognize His voice?
God hate noise; so whenever you feel like hearing His voice try to listen.

Happy sunday
Re: How Does God Speak To You? by orisa37: 8:35am On Mar 20, 2016
I concur.

1 Like

Re: How Does God Speak To You? by cold(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2016
Since no one has seen god or ever will. How can anyone say with any degree of certainty that the voice in your head is the voice of god?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does God Speak To You? by Hydronium(m): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2017
cold:
Since no one has seen god or ever will. How can anyone say with any degree of certainty that the voice in your head is the voice of god?
You have a point. However, you sure will agree that you can never miss the voice of your mom, even if it's over the phone. So it is, regenerated spirits can recognise the voice of the living God, for our spirits came from Him.
Re: How Does God Speak To You? by Pastafarian: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hydronium:

You have a point. However, you sure will agree that you can never miss the voice of your mom, even if it's over the phone. So it is, regenerated spirits can recognise the voice of the living God, for our spirits came from Him.
I disagree my good sir

you'll never miss the voice of your mum BECAUSE you've heard it many times before and you've attached a face to the voice, there's a baseline there

but for god........... except you're telling me a 25 year old child separated from his/her mother from birth would recognise the voice of his/her biological mom if he/she hears her on the phone for the first time and had no idea it was her on the other end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Withdraw Bill Against Public Preaching, Group Tells El-rufai / Nigerian Pastors And Imams. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/07/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.