Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,464 members, 7,917,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity (6006 Views)

Simput Eagles Dafup Arrested By DSS For Converting Muslim Girl To Christianity / Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / As An Arab Christian This Is What I Have To Tell You About Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by ari3l(f): 8:33am On Mar 21, 2016
nwasunny247:
I'm an Igbo man living in a developing area in Ogun state; many of the Muslims have converted to Christianity, though they still retain their Muslim names. They attend church special programmes. One mama Sodiq ran to Christ in 2014 with her children. Only the Husband and the first Son are still practising Islam.

Hallelujah!
The last time I visited nigeria, there used to be a woman who had a Hausa daughter, Samira, I was shocked the last time when she told me that I must be present at her wedding, at first I was shocked, Samira wanted me to come for an islamic Wedding? I didn't say anything, she later sent her snapshot of her wedding invitation and behold she's getting married to an igbo man who happens to be an Anglican! I was happy for that news, I even read here on Nairaland many of them now go for this Shiloh...makes sense o
Re: Lies About Muslims Converting To Christianity by Annunaki(m): 8:35am On Mar 21, 2016
nwasunny247:
I'm an Igbo man living in a developing area in Ogun state; many of the Muslims have converted to Christianity, though they still retain their Muslim names. They attend church special programmes. One mama Sodiq ran to Christ in 2014 with her children. Only the Husband and the first Son are still practising Islam.

Stories like this abound, only last week I discovered one of my staff whose name is Hafeez is now a christian. Apparently he had since renounced the satanic religion but he still retains his muslim name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some People Believe in Evil Spirits Yet Don't Believe in God / This Religion Promises Its Followers Hell. / Anointing For New Beginning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.