Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? (1487 Views)

A Nairalander Pictured With Her Excellency, Dame Patience Faka Jonathan. / Rukkayya, Wife Of Abdulmumini Dame Thrown Out Of His House After His Death (Pics / I Have Spent 3.2bn Helping Children, Allow My Mother Rest In Peace- Patience GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 9:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Even though the river state previous elections don't use to be free and fair, it doesn't used to be killing anybody for any reason like the present one, I have d feelings that these rigorous hatred by rivers state politicians was generated by our former first lady due to her interference in the states politics. I'm just saying my mind, what's your thought?
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by 247Dior(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2016
Not atal, the crisis was caused by that TYRANT FROM UBIMA called AMAECHI... he is a betrayer and a traitor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 9:54am On Mar 20, 2016
Danzakidakura:
yes my dear she did with the help of your stupid mother who refused to abort you from the day artificialy you were inserted into her by a mad doctor, now this is the result.

D kind of words u just say make me know u don't hav any training. Pls keep my mother out of dis. If u don't hav respect for yours, I hav for mine.

5 Likes

Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 20, 2016
Danzakidakura:
yes my dear she did with the help of my stupid mother who refused to abort me from the day,she conceived. I was inserted into her via insemination by a mad doctor,now this is the result.
Whoa.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 10:02am On Mar 20, 2016
BlackMaria:

Whoa.
Seriously I don't know piss dis guy off and he has to vent it on me, bros go front abeg, I'm not available.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by Blakjewelry(m): 10:05am On Mar 20, 2016
Danzakidakura:
yes my dear she did with the help of your stupid mother who refused to abort you from the day artificialy you were inserted into her by a mad doctor, now this is the result.
This guy must be an apc guy
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 20, 2016
ajaylee1:

Seriously I don't know piss dis guy off and he has to vent it on me, bros go front abeg, I'm not available.
Hello,no be me throw yarbs @ u now. U don use style yarb me oh.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 10:08am On Mar 20, 2016
BlackMaria:

Hello,no be me throw yarbs @ u now. U don use style yarb me oh.
No be u I dey talk na, na d guy
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 20, 2016
ajaylee1:
No be u I dey talk na, na d guy
By his quote,we all know the kind of mother he has.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 10:12am On Mar 20, 2016
Blakjewelry:

This guy must be an apc guy
Seriously. A strong one
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by todayboy: 10:13am On Mar 20, 2016
Politics in Nigeria use to be very peaceful until Buhari come into politic

In Jonathan government all the crises that happen was because of useless statements from Buhari

So don't talk of patience she is even outside rivers state for now ask Amechi and the military boys Buhari send to rig the election

1 Like

Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2016
BlackMaria:

By his quote,we all know the kind of mother he has.
Lol
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 10:17am On Mar 20, 2016
todayboy:
Politics in Nigeria use to be very peaceful until Buhari come into politic

In Jonathan government all the crises that happen was because of useless statements from Buhari

So don't talk of patience she is even outside rivers state for now ask Amechi and the military boys Buhari send to rig the election
I'm not saying she is there right now or she is trying to rig d election, I'm not even concerned abt d election but d killings. I'm just saying she might have caused bad hatred between d politicians. Due to her interference.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by futurerex: 10:37am On Mar 20, 2016
Guy! channel your thoughts into something productive and stop looking for whom to blame. Wike, Amaechi & PEJ are both partners in crime

1 Like

Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by chukel(m): 10:58am On Mar 20, 2016
ajaylee1:
Even though the river state previous elections don't use to be free and fair, it doesn't used to be killing anybody for any reason like the present one, I have d feelings that these rigorous hatred by rivers state politicians was generated by our former first lady due to her interference in the states politics. I'm just saying my mind, what's your thought?
pls go back to ur topic and delete "mrs". What u typed there is equivalent to "Did Mrs. Lady patience Jonathan..."
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by chigoizie7(m): 11:46am On Mar 20, 2016
How could u be so so senseless?

Did u hear mama peace voice all tru this re-run thing? Why are u all bent on looping her in?

Well, Amaechi caused it all.

Amaechi is not contesting for any office, so, amaechi as a minister should have been in abuja doinh the job he was appointed to do.

But, NO, he came down to rivers to come and campaign for his puppets who could not speak for themselves and in the process.

Touching the tail of sleeping tigers(rivers people).

What gave amaechi the impetus to come and challenge the ceo of rivers state with hate speeches un and down?

Does amaechi think that rivers people are fools?

Amaechi imported all sorts of security operatives to help him rig the election, but the people of rivers refused, u can not fight a man with a gun with a mere fist.

Now, who do u think instigated the violence?

Mama peace whose voice was not heard all tru the campaigns or Amaechi who was threatening the people of rivers and their governor?

APC don suffer. I heard they are bankrupt.

Unless they will service themselves from Lagos state coffers, they lost rivers, akwa ibom, oil rich states and highest when it comes to allocation.

Na only lagos remain for them and kano.

Else they will go and tamper with osun 6million.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ckmayoca: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
Amaechi is just trying to be relevant because of 2019 and he doesn't knw that APC can't have rivers for now. They all hearing the scores of what the FG is saying and behaviour. River ppl don't want APC so it's bound to be bloody.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by BushidoBlue(m): 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
futurerex:
Guy! channel your thoughts into something productive and stop looking for whom to blame. Wike, Amaechi & PEJ are both partners in crime

Are both? For three people? Na wa for English Language ooo coming from u.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 1:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
chukel:
pls go back to ur topic and delete "mrs". What u typed there is equivalent to "Did Mrs. Lady patience Jonathan..."
Lol
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
futurerex:
Are u not bothered about people killing people? I'm just bothered.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by ajaylee1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
chigoizie7:
How could u be so so senseless?

Did u hear mama peace voice all tru this re-run thing? Why are u all bent on looping her in?

Well, Amaechi caused it all.

Amaechi is not contesting for any office, so, amaechi as a minister should have been in abuja doinh the job he was appointed to do.

But, NO, he came down to rivers to come and campaign for his puppets who could not speak for themselves and in the process.

Touching the tail of sleeping tigers(rivers people).

What gave amaechi the impetus to come and challenge the ceo of rivers state with hate speeches un and down?

Does amaechi think that rivers people are fools?

Amaechi imported all sorts of security operatives to help him rig the election, but the people of rivers refused, u can not fight a man with a gun with a mere fist.

Now, who do u think instigated the violence?

Mama peace whose voice was not heard all tru the campaigns or Amaechi who was threatening the people of rivers and their governor?

APC don suffer. I heard they are bankrupt.

Unless they will service themselves from Lagos state coffers, they lost rivers, akwa ibom, oil rich states and highest when it comes to allocation.

Na only lagos remain for them and kano.

Else they will go and tamper with osun 6million.
Bro, sure Amaechi is being stubborn and all that but I'm not talking about who is fighting but I'm saying who caused it at first. I don't know much about politics but I'm saying do they have to kill people dis much? At least someone caused d hatred.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by futurerex: 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Are both? For three people? Na wa for English Language ooo coming from u.
You're not in anyway better, the essence of communication is to be understood, if you're pained go to hell
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by yaki84: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
ajaylee1:

I'm not saying she is there right now or she is trying to rig d election, I'm not even concerned abt d election but d killings. I'm just saying she might have caused bad hatred between d politicians. Due to her interference.

if she isnt thr at d moment, how did she interfere? thru ur sista or girlfrnd?
how people go just wakeup dey talk rubbish against someone's wife n mother.
person insult ur mum u said he shud leave ur mum outta dis, is patience jonathan not someone's mum?
did u see her I okrika cast her vote or u see her called thugs to cause wahala?
this is suprmacy tussle btw once 2 best frnds, amaechi n wike. go back n ask people who knw abt them u will understand.
it s like someone u helped back then when he had nothing, but as soon as he got his first million na ur wive abi girlfrnd he wan tek learn how to fvck. unless u be zombie u no go talk.
Re: Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? by futurerex: 1:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
ajaylee1:
Are u not bothered about people killing people? I'm just bothered.
And that gave you the impetus to accuse PEJ?

(1) (Reply)

Amosu's MRI Machine; Symptom Of A Terminally Diseased Society. / Jonathan’s Friends Using Niger Delta Avengers To Destabilize Buhari’s Govt- MEND / Ekitigate: Former Senator Iyiola Omisore Arrested By EFCC Over N1.3billion Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.