Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,362 members, 7,920,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 04:45 AM

Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy (4518 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters / Dino Melaye Laughing At The Failure Of Sowore Omoyele & His Sponsors (Photo) / Amaechi And Wike In Handshake During Peace Meeting On Rivers Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by Kyase(m): 12:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
i have already aknowledge that in the OP; BELOW

Bolded above is where the problem lies!

pls read the OP again and go back to read their reporting yesterday till the time i opened this thread;
Ok
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by BERNIMOORE: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
why it takes a reluctance SR and his Disciples 11:40am to make Election result(unofficialand official) available on NL what a shame!
1, where are the so-called investigative journalism?
2, where is the 'usual Innitial Gra-Gra attributes of SR during Election Reporting?
3, why is SR developing cold feet now,
4, why are they grudgingly coming out of their shells now (11;40am)with A DEFEATING RESULTS,

all this shows and confirm that we did not lie about SR, they are never Neutral in their reporting
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by simplex2: 12:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
This is what you get when fools are given a phone and a few mb of data.
Sahara reporters have been twitting and broadcasting results from their Twitter and Facebook channels since yesterday. Sahara doesn't owe Nairaland anything, it's peeps that go there and dig out their stories to Nairaland.

Stop broadcasting your ignorance on social media.
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by ajepako(f): 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
CecyAdrian:
Sahara Reporters report what they are sure of, and as it stands now, Rivers election is full of uncertainty, only God understands what is going on in Rivers state.

I wonder why people can not use their senses to differentiate what Sahara Reporters do and what other news media houses do. It's such a shame that the average Nigerian believes that everyone must belong to a certain side.

But when they were twitting kogi elections every minutes it was because it was full of ' certainty' right?

l hear you...
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by egheleghe(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
ajepako:

But when they were twitting kogi elections every minutes it was because it was full of ' certainty' right?

l hear you...

They tweeted all the 4 results so far released.go check their page.
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by flokii: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
why it takes a reluctance SR and his Disciples 11:40am to make Election result(unofficialand official) available on NL what a shame!
1, where are the so-called investigative journalism?
2, where is the 'usual Innitial Gra-Gra attributes of SR during Election Reporting?
3, why is SR developing cold feet now,
4, why are they grudgingly coming out of their shells now (11;40am)with A DEFEATING RESULTS,

all this shows and confirm that we did not lie about SR, they are never Neutral in their reporting

buh you go to their site everyday to update yoursef right?

why not watch AIT or read Punch for d results..

oh you don't trust them too?
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by ajepako(f): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
egheleghe:

They tweeted all the 4 results so far released.go check their page.

l didnt argue that they arent twtting Rivers rerun... but check the glee with which they twitted kogi elction..
My argument is that they are not hiding thir bias towards the opposition
And that is very unethical according to the ethics of journalism..
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by DauraDullard0(m): 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
Abum onye nwa afor Igbo!!
Really

Do you even know the meaning of the garbage you wrote there?
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
BERNIMOORE:
Sahara reporters links would have Floored Nairaland Threads had it been Apc is winning in Rivers

The seeming silence from SR Again shows how you cant cheat the Nature no matter how you can pretend,

SR is an Apc's ''Crafty'' Mouthpiece ''Maliciously'' Invented to ''Distort and twist'' reports Against Opponents, it's A bola Tinubu's RunAway media outlet with No adress Hidding in NewYork(its not even Sure if they are in NewYork, Maybe Freelancing from one spot to Another).

Report Oozing Out From Rivers Are Not ''Fit to Dominate SR website'' as it is anti-Apc, enduring a hard time 'in reporting Rivers Election Results'

Though few reports will be made Available on SR Websites concerning rivers, but as you read those reports, they will lack the enthusiasm(flavour) that Normally characterise a typical SR reporting if APC are leading

Again this has exposed Sowoore Omoyele who alledgedly receives a ''Mansion as gift'' from Bola Tinubu as True and Biased in his reporting

A leopard Cannot change its spot, What a trying time for Mr Omoyele, KPelle-Tie.

Nb: His Disciples will come with All sorts of insults Now, We Sympathise with them in this Hard time, They will say that i am looking for relevance, And ''divert'' from the Topic, but Lets show them Some Love.

If you are annoyed, go and start your own website, Omyele is not accountable to you and your Otuoke looser!!!!
Jobless boy!!
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by BiafraBushBoy(m): 2:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin
DauraDullard0:
Really

Do you even know the meaning of the garbage you wrote there?

Typo error nwanne!!

Mistake di everywhere!!

I be Igbo boy from birth!!

Nwa 042 confirm!!

Isi aki....
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by DauraDullard0(m): 3:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
grin

Typo error nwanne!!

Mistake di everywhere!!

I be Igbo boy from birth!!

Nwa 042 confirm!!

Isi aki....
I'm waiting for you to come and rig for Buhari and APC in Igboland. Ojukwu was very lenient with saboteurs. Our generation doesn't have that kind of patience.
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:11pm On Mar 20, 2016
DauraDullard0:
I'm waiting for you to come and rig for Buhari and APC in Igboland. Ojukwu was very lenient with saboteurs. Our generation doesn't have that kind of patience.

Taaaaa.... Kamu nukwa!!

You go vote Aboki under PDP na...

Onye mgbu!!

You for tell una PDP people say PDP na Igbo party na.. Say make dem Nominate Igbo man for president 2019!!

Dey dia na... Make I see how your face go dey, when you dey vote for aboki 2019 election!!

Mugu...
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by ARIZONA123(m): 3:12pm On Mar 20, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
I will only be Involved in elections in 2019!!

When it is time to Rig for APC!!

The same way you can die for Wike is the same way I can die for Buhari...

If you call me a zombie for supporting Buhari, what are you for supporting Wike!!!

Sai Buhari
Sai APC

Abum onye nwa afor Igbo!!
. What is this one saying?
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by BiafraBushBoy(m): 3:20pm On Mar 20, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. What is this one saying?

Mechie onu my friend!!
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by BossWike(m): 3:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: Sahara Reporters ''silence' On Rivers Election Result Expose Omoyele's Hypocrisy by BERNIMOORE: 3:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
ajepako:

But when they were tweeting kogi elections every minutes it was because it was full of ' certainty' right?

l hear you...
GBAM! God bless You, you just expose the Hypocrisy with a 'live and Direct' evidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amphibious Unit of BSS In Tactical Military Drill Exercise (Photo) / Adamawa Supplementary Earliest Result / Gov Wike Completes Garrison Flyover Port Harcourt In 6-Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.