Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,548 members, 7,948,115 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

The Misogynists In The Nigerian Senate By Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Misogynists In The Nigerian Senate By Reuben Abati (448 Views)

Biafra: Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Reuben Abati / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / The Sad News Of Trump’s Triumph, By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Misogynists In The Nigerian Senate By Reuben Abati by alexisgist(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2016
What Senator Biodun Olujimi (PDP, Ekiti South) did with her presentation of a bill on gender and equal opportunities on March 15, is the equivalent of trying one’s luck. But she deserves praise for her courage and progressive views, and for forcing the issue so well.
The subject has generated useful debate and the Senate President has been forced to reassure the public that the bill will be re-presented, after it has been re-drafted “to address some of the reservations that were expressed on the floor of the Senate.”

Read Reuben Abati reaction on Senator Biodun Olujimi presentation of a bill on gender and equal opportunities here
http://alexisgist..com.ng/2016/03/the-misogynists-in-nigerian-senate-by_20.html?m=1

Re: The Misogynists In The Nigerian Senate By Reuben Abati by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 20, 2016
Post the full article here....otherwise ain't clicking that link undecided
Re: The Misogynists In The Nigerian Senate By Reuben Abati by alexisgist(m): 1:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
adeaks:
Post the full article here....otherwise ain't clicking that link undecided
.. .. hello sir.. The full article can't be posted here if you check my previous posts I don't do what you labeled me as... Circumstances just made me do it.... It's alright if you not clicking the link.. Thanks for your opinion sir

(1) (Reply)

FG Files Charges Against Former Aide To Ex- President Jonathan / PHOTO: Buhari, Osinbajo, Others Grace 8th Bola Tinubu’s Colloquium/64 Birthday / What Really Happens To Funds Allocated To Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.