Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,483 members, 7,911,133 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:05 AM

Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption (2306 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Life Patron Of Miyetti Allah? – Lauretta Onochie / Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos / Nigerian Engineers Decorate Buhari As Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
Anonymous writes from Awka

Ifeanyi Ubah of recent has been basking in the euphoria of his own 'perceived' glory. A man whom was selected by the few of the recent past to tactically knock Nigeria and its economy into coma. I have been somewhat unprivileged to have come across this man with seven lives. As a person with the magical fraud wand, he has a lot of people to his beck and call; even me, yes at a time, I was under his spell.

In most climes of the world where 'white' is the shinning clean, this man would have long been incarcerated, forgotten and his ill wealth shared amongst the poorest of the people; but here, the highly placed, remains untouchable. We keep robbing peter here and we still owe paul (not the Psquares). Not very long ago, this man was rightly accused with damning facts of how he and other few selected 'cabals' (as they put it then) feasted on our cake, they looted us dry with great alacrity, they told us to our face that we are cowards and nothing can be done, how right they were; We are bloody cowards.

We all could remember how his case with facts - backed up were thrown into the gutters by the one whom we now celebrate as MR " No Nigerian's blood is worth my ambition." Mr dollar-man even came on Live National TV audience and boasted to us how he can drag the FG, her Ministries and even a certain ''common mechanic/auto dealer'' to the court if they wouldn't let him eat his loot in peace; what a SHAME.. I even heard he kept true to his promise, and the cowards chickened out.

We as a united-Nation seem to forget so soon once our wounds begins to heal. We are quick to forget how we came about the wounds in the first place. I don't forget about deadly injuries given to me by people; better people like the Chinese too don't forget. Injure their economy, and you will go down for it - no matter how long it may take.

Ifeanyi Ubah is corruption personified. He is 'rightly' investing our gains into his sports Village in his home town and we clap, even Obiano clapped. The other day, my amiable governor went on a working visit to the sports village in Nnewi, I even heard the duo ate Ugba and palmwine. I am not against the sports edifice being erected by some persons, or group of individuals; what am after is to get justice served. This same man gets millions of dollars from banks, turns around to taunt the banks through various legal means, after which such loans will be written off as bad debts. I know so well that his media Aide in the person of Onyia will run out here like a rabid dog to denounce and deny such claims; I am waiting.

The other day, this perceived guru without formal education as a foundation came again - live on on national TV and told us how if he can be allowed to negotiate with the FG, he will bring down the price of the green (dollars) for us, I became soo sad how Bubu will even allow this man talk after all he's done to us; renovating a room for him in Kuje should have been the better option. The current fight against corruption would have been genuinely seen by the populace as being real if this kind of treasury looters were made to vomit their loot and sanctioned; well, the fight is not genuine anyway.

In a country where people who steal billions are given the VIP treatments and those that takes 'change' given the jungle treatment; it is almost a norm and the ideal thing to steal. It won't surprise you to know that this same Ifeanyi Ubah has no known political post in Nigeria, yet, he moves around with DSS Agents as his guards. If you don't know, those are meant for high profile political office holders. I will advise the Commander-in-Chief to as a matter of urgency withdraw those Agents assigned to him and other people like him. Nigeria should be sanitized and such things shouldn't be condoned.

The publisher of The Authority Newspaper has deceived and hoodwinked soo many past leaders into doing his biddings, he is the cat with seven lives. He is on his sixth and guess what, after this, his cup will be up.

http://www.dubemnaija.com/2016/03/ifeanyi-ubah-anambras-patron-saint-of.html

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by AtlanticBreeze: 2:15pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hahahahaha, anonymous writing from south west. The aim is to go after Mr. Ubah's multi million naira project in the east. we are not cowards that write with anonymous pen name. Epic fail..

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:
Hahahahaha, anonymous writing from south west. The aim is to go after Mr. Ubah's multi million naira project in the east. we are not cowards that write with anonymous pen name. Epic fail..

what if the funds for 'multi-million naira projects' was actually sourced illegally?

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by kulbethrand(m): 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
it seems you don't like anything good. Ubah should stop his town development? Odimma

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by omofunaab(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
I was expecting to see wild allegations of how he stole,how much he has stolen.but am disappointed by this writer..

6 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Mack3N: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
himkers:

what if the funds for 'multi-million naira projects' was actually sourced illegally?
Then go to court and prove your case!

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP please elaborate all diz ur parable.

Wetin nd how Ubah thief.
Who be d auto-dealer.
Nd what's ur name.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Danzakidakura(m): 2:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
pull him down he is from the hated tribe. but Mr op you have failed .

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by AtlanticBreeze: 2:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
himkers:

And the funds of Tinubu, Atiku, Obasanjo, etc are legal? Why are these bad belles after every remarkable project in the south east? The same thing was done to stella oduah. They should know by now that we know their antics. Ifeanyi Ubah is not a politician

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Bugatie(m): 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
himkers:

Whatever you say, Ubah is a smart business man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by JahJaa(m): 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
in Mi's voice ''Bad belle is allowed'' first of all Ubah will complete his project by Gods grace if anybody thinks he loot or looted lolz should take it to law court until then Ubah carry go

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Funny pple
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bugatie:

Whatever you say, Ubah is a smart business man

I agree kiss
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by ijedallar: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
you just ended up making fool of yourself,if other rich men in nigeria will go back to their villages and invest their money like Uba is doing I think every nigerian will be proud to answer his father's name.be wise and change your mindset about people so that you will progress too.

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Ejanla07: 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ejanla07:

Tell us how or Whr he stole from or shut it.

Bounce
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by yaki84: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
himkers:

tell us any nigerian biznez tycoon that his money is being sourced legally?

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by josnig1980(f): 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
mum ewu igbo carry on Uba
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
josnig1980:
mum ewu igbo carry on Uba

Oponmu

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by gartamanta: 6:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
He said that Ifeanyi Ubah is corrupt but did not say anything about how he stole

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by chidozieikeji2: 7:14pm On Mar 20, 2016
himkers:

http://www.dubemnaija.com/2016/03/ifeanyi-ubah-anambras-patron-saint-of.html
useless write up u are busy attacking a man dat made his money through his sweat guy better go and attack politicians better leave dis man alone and focus on how to build ur own empire as for ifeanyi uba ride on sir u don't have money yet by d grace of God u will pass dangote in jesus name amen
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
useless write up u are busy attacking a man dat made his money through his sweat guy better go and attack politicians better leave dis man alone and focus on how to build ur own empire as for ifeanyi uba ride on sir u don't have money yet by d grace of God u will pass dangote in jesus name amen

One of the paupers that thronge his place daily for crumbs
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by chidozieikeji2: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
himkers:

One of the paupers that thronge his place daily for crumbs
I don't know uba have not seen him but dis ur write up is a trash and it can only end up in the waste bin

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
I don't know uba have not seen him but dis ur write up is a trash and it can only end up in the waste bin

OK. Now run along
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by chidozieikeji2: 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
I just laugh at pple like u if u want to accuse dis man bring out facts and publish and not dis trash u pasted here end time update from d pit of hell

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
chidozieikeji2:
I just laugh at pple like u if u want to accuse dis man bring out facts and publish and not dis trash u pasted here end time update from d pit of hell

Ur type can't deal with facts.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by chidozieikeji2: 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
himkers:

Ur type can't deal with facts.
I know I can't deal with facts but wen I see trash I know how to deal with it

3 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Ejanla07: 7:49pm On Mar 20, 2016
another yoruba fellow jealous of ifeanyi ubahs growing popularity and influence.

jealous of Wat he is doing at nnewi.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by tanteta(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
Trash

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by TheBiafran(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2016
SW people are funny
after coming to tell me to go back home bla bla bla
i heed their advice and take my money back home and suddenly they now realise that they are losing big time because of my change of mind
they now turn anonymous to attack me for investing in my landlocked region?
people are just crazy sha
i think that they now agree that we are the reason their region is kicking
come 2020 SE will be so buzzing just watch
keep attacking, we will keep moving
anambra and abia paving the way for SE to follow
except APC controlled imo, SE is OK no complaints, no need for bailout funds, no 6m allocation
by 2019 imo will be free and then we will show the world why we are the most blessed in africa..............
the zoo is in pains
but SE seems to be moving forward
because we aint part of the zoo
decode via DSTV
the godz......................

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by hedonistic: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Very empty, very idiotic article. Full of envious nothingness with zero substance.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah: Anambra's Patron Saint Of Corruption by Naija9090: 9:03pm On Mar 20, 2016
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you this article was written by a yoruba man impostering to be Igbo out of envy of the recent news of his success and massive projects in SE. That's how they attacked Murray Bruce for promoting made in Aba and Nnewi, they went as far as digging up that his books were published in US to contradict him from promoting made in Aba and Nnewi. Fear this yorubas...very envious and represents everything wrong with Nigeria. In fact they are the one holding Nigeria down.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Got More Than What She Asked For (tweet) / Gov Okowa Commissions Arthur O Okafor(san) Avenue, Hotel De Copperfield Located / Exclusive: How Nnamdi Kanu Escaped, Made His Way To London, Then To Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.