Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Ladies:how To Keep Your Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies:how To Keep Your Man (471 Views)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? / Ladies, How Do You Decline Giving Guys Your Contact? / Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies:how To Keep Your Man by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
Let me be honest with you ladies, there is no known way to make a man stay. So many people have tried different approaches, it worked for some and it didn’t for others. So I can’t come out and say, “Eureka! I have found it!”

I read about Toke Makinwa, the media personality whose husband was alleged to have impregnated a longtime girlfriend. Few weeks before the news came out, Toke was said to have spoken on the topic ‘how to keep a man’ without knowing that her man was definitely at that time having an affair. Was it that Toke wasn’t beautiful? Intelligent? Sexy? No way. I’m sure some guys dream about marrying a woman like her. Pity her husband didn’t appreciate her worth. So seriously, there is no known way to keep your man. Even a man’s strong love for his wife may not keep him from cheating.

The physical things may work to an extent but there is how far it can possibly go in securing your man. All I can say is just do your part, like I will show you as you read on, then leave the rest to God.
Sometimes, we ladies do only the physical but neglect the spiritual...read more====> http://mitchelleobatu..com.ng/2015/06/ladieshow-to-keep-your-man.html
Re: Ladies:how To Keep Your Man by gamaliel121(m): 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2016
Mtchewwwww!!!
Re: Ladies:how To Keep Your Man by KingRex1(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2016
Egbon OP, a cheat will still cheat..
Neva admired Toke, always seemed fake to me,
maybe her hubby shared my thoughts.
Re: Ladies:how To Keep Your Man by rosieluv(f): 2:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
abegi if he is for u,he is gonna stay. if e isnt meant for u,he is gonna go. You dnt need to work to keep a man as if its a job opportunity. Dnt stress it,simple

(1) (Reply)

See What A Radio Presenter Said! / Letter From A Young Man To 'aristo' Men / Newbie Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.