Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,020 members, 7,896,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:35 AM

Pls Nairalanders,how Do I Convert My Dad's Land To 21th Century Agreement. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pls Nairalanders,how Do I Convert My Dad's Land To 21th Century Agreement. (668 Views)

See The Amount My Dad Used To Roof His Building (25yrs Ago) / 8 Factors To Consider Before Buying Land To Build Your Home / Nairalanders! How Much Was Your Last NEPA Bill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders,how Do I Convert My Dad's Land To 21th Century Agreement. by sweetilicious(f): 2:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Pls Nairalanders,how Do I Convert My Dad's Land To 21th Century Agreement. by Flexherbal(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Contact a good lawyer who will help you with the process.

1 Like

Re: Pls Nairalanders,how Do I Convert My Dad's Land To 21th Century Agreement. by PearlStreet(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
@Op,

Apart from the fact that it's illegal to draft legal agreements without being a lawyer, it's also dangerous as he wouldn't know what clauses to insert in the documents to protect himself.

Secondly, if there's litigation over the land and the court asks for the person who prepared the document to come and clarify certain things, how does your dad corroborate his own testimony in court?

I'm a real estate lawyer and I can help out. You can reach me on my signature, tel. 0908 4444 776 or you send me a PM.

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

2 bedroom flat all en-suite is available for rent at Awoyaya / Property For Sale In Owerri Along Ekwema Crescent / Distress Sales: A Plot Of Land For Sale: Price: 5.5m: Call 08032222501

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.