Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,537 members, 7,888,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:47 PM

Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} (5913 Views)

Photos Of A Pregnant Bridesmaid With Her Baby Bump / Pregnant Nigerian Girl Abandoned By Babydaddy Shows Off Her Baby Bump (photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Stevebamdex(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
She sent the social media on fire and got the world divided over the authenticity of her baby bump after she posted it online some days ago, she has now delivered of a bouncing Twins!
We reported it here few days ago that a pregnant pretty lady posted her baby bump selfie photos on Instagram which immediate set the Internet on fire, with many people arguing about its authenticity because it looks so unreal and abnormal, the post has since garnered over 300,000 comments of mixed reactions.
The woman has finally given birth to a set of Twins!. While sharing the news about the delivery, Facebook user, Brittany Adams said she almost died from loosing so much blood. And that she was pregnant with identical twin boys that weighed 8lbs each.
She added that most multiple births are no more than 5lbs or less.

Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Tallesty1(m): 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
I never see this kain baby bump before

1 Like

Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by olaitanbaale1(m): 7:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
lovely......i so much love twins.
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 20, 2016
Oh, lawwwwd!

isn't this just beautiful? embarassed
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by YorubaWoman: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Eji wumi
Egunjobi, omo edun.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by kilokeys(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
God let my two balls produce twins o grin
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by cruzita(f): 7:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
kiss I knew it!!!!I just knew it!!!!! hurray !!!!!!
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2016
cruzita:
kiss I knew it!!!!I just knew it!!!!! hurray !!!!!!
Me too her belly was to big.
....Look Decker....she had twins,cute smiley
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Houseofglam7(f): 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2016
Awwwwwwww
So damn cute
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by iphunanya(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Thank God for a safe delivery
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by olajorn(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Eji wumi
Egunjobi, omo edun.

smiley smiley smiley smiley
mo ki yin ma oo
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by MisterDreamz(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Women are trying! Delivery definitely wouldn't have been joke for her but it was worth it. From Nigeria, welcome twins! I celebrate other "heavy" expectant mothers also!
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by okuneddie(m): 10:00pm On Mar 20, 2016
congrats to the new mother....the one wey me want Na triplet and once....the baby bump though well I have seen some here but because they didn't expose won't let u know....come u look like they are ascending
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by jmichlins(m): 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
God while you please bless me with the very best things of this life, please kids are top of my needs and adding twins to them is an extra cause of joy. Can my wife say amen. AMEN
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Yewandequeen(f): 10:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
So lovely and adorable
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by LuveU2(f): 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
wow embarassed
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Qualer: 4:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Yewandequeen:
So lovely and adorable

yes!! and now, i need triplets from you! grin grin grin
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by chrisbaby24(m): 6:25am On Mar 21, 2016
Dats gud...!!
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by refiner(f): 7:16am On Mar 21, 2016
I must born twins!...by fire by force!undecided
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by lyndchi(f): 8:37am On Mar 21, 2016
jmichlins:
God while you please bless me with the very best things of this life, please kids are top of my needs and adding twins to them is an extra cause of joy. Can my wife say amen. AMEN

Amen
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by jmichlins(m): 8:41am On Mar 21, 2016
lyndchi:

Amen
good morning
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by nikkypearl(f): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Let me keep smiling! I love twins "two boys" to be precise! smiley
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by lyndchi(f): 10:12am On Mar 21, 2016
jmichlins:
good morning

Good morning
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 05, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Me too her belly was to big.
....Look Decker....she had twins,cute smiley

They must be really big twin babies.
Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Nobody: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2016
nikkypearl:
Let me keep smiling! I love twins "two boys" to be precise! smiley
If I ever have kids I want girl triplets.
So precious an cute.
Decker:

They must be really big twin babies.
Big babies are adorable.

Re: Woman With Abnormal Baby Bump Delivers.{Photos} by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Big babies are adorable.

Lol. Yes they are.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Caught Sleeping With A Man Inside Her Shop / I Need Your Honest Opinion, Does This Make Sense? Picture / Me…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.