Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,626 members, 7,937,844 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

Who Breaks Heart The Most? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Breaks Heart The Most? (412 Views)

Matters Of The Heart: The Effects Of A Heart Break By Jayne C. Boms / Lady Breaks The Net As She Strips Nude For Christmas Photos / I Have Finally Won A Nairalander's Heart: The Love Of My Life (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Breaks Heart The Most? by ifedapo2016: 8:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Who do you think breaks heart the most? Who do you blame for the kind of bad relationship and marriages we are having in the society now?

Put the reason for choosing your answer

The man
The woman
Both
The society
Money

Add yours

NOTE: this debate isn't to point fingers or get personal, it's just for us to know each others opinion and for fun too

AJiboye Ifedapo
BBM PIN: 2B4352C5
BBM Channel pin: C0012F050

http://www.luvventure.com
Re: Who Breaks Heart The Most? by grad2012(f): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Sometimes the male sometimes the female,so I think its both.
Re: Who Breaks Heart The Most? by icekream(m): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Men... Buh if a woman breaks ur heart, u can die
Re: Who Breaks Heart The Most? by mackhunter77: 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
.....like it's a preoccupation

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / Why Is Cheating Always Excusable For A Man? / I Saw This Video..... Pls Can U Remember The Video.. Throw Back Video.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.