Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,288 members, 7,950,498 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. (1947 Views)

Help A Nairalander Before He Makes A Huge Mistake / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / Must Read : Three Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Lead To Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2016
This section has witnessed the creation of funny and annoying threads today, starting with Vinshu's pathetic opinion to Tosyn2much's perfect counter thread to Jadekitana's unnecessary support, and I am about to add my own. A very annoying one.

If there's anything I hate about our women today, it is the time some of them the waste in studying men and learning what men should/shouldn't do to/for his woman and how a man should treat his woman.

The way they keep making endless rules for men.

They know virtually everything about real men and how they treat women but have little or no knowledge of what real women should do and how they should treat their husbands.

What men should is our business not yours; we know it and we are working on it so work on becoming the woman that is worthy of a real man.

We already know that a man should be financially stable and responsible(aka stingy) before talking about marriage, I personal created a thread here and cited some reasons broke guys should not date, so you see? We know all that already.

Now here's what necessitated this thread. I read Vinshu's post and the comments there and discovered that women(many of them) are likely to marry a man for his today instead of his tomorrow, which is very bad.

What I mean is that they're more likely to marry an already made man than the one that is being made. Which is risky.

I know some women who married super rich husbands but they're very poor today, I also know some women who married hustling guys and today they're living comfortably.

Ask around and you will find out that most couple who enjoyed/still enjoy their marriage are the ones that married their partner's tomorrow after seeing their fighting-spirit, hope, inner-strength and never give up attitude.

These things are worth more than a car and a house and you can agree with me that success is always right around the corner when you have a 'Never Give Up' attitude.

So what am I saying essence? It is wrong to say that a man must build a house and own a car before he can marry you because the car can be stolen at the eve of your wedding and your first cooking in his house might set the building ablaze and you will have no other option than to divorce him because what attracted you to him is no longer there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Creamish(f): 8:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bia nwokem! So u had to join them today? grin

The sensible, reasonable women who know n understand Wat u have said r out there... Don't wait for mass support on this cos so many would rather experience it for themselves than learn..

1 Like

Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by falconey(m): 8:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin
Who borrow my guy weed?
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Ah but OP be honest. Is it not men of these days who are suddenly womenologists and know more about women than women themselves.

Lbr, if ladies don't like how you behave they usually leave you alone. But if a man doesn't like how a lady behaves you go fear o, he'll be instructing her as if he's her "daddy" .

If they want a man with a car, leave them let them have it grin Some guys want a girl with the butt of two Kim Kardashian's put together. Is it your life? grin
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Creamish:
Bia nwokem! So u had to join them today? grin

The sensible, reasonable women who know n understand Wat u have said r out there... Don't wait for mass support on this cos so many would rather experience it for themselves than learn..

I really dunno what came over the girl and the mod that pushed it to front page.

Wait oo, ịmara asụ igbo ofuma?
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Creamish(f): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
I really dunno what came over the girl and the mod that pushed it to front page.

Wait oo, ịmara asụ igbo ofuma?

grin..nope..
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Ah but OP be honest. Is it not men of these days who are suddenly womenologists and know more about women than women themselves.
Men? As in responsible adults?

MrsPhyno:
Lbr, if ladies don't like how you behave they usually leave you alone. But if a man doesn't like how a lady behaves you go fear o, he'll be instructing her as if he's her "daddy".
gringrin he wants you to be good for daddytongue

MrsPhyno:
If they want a man with a car, leave them let them have it grin Some guys want a girl with the butt of two Kim Kardashian's put together. Is it your life? grin
Nah this thing nah. If the nyash do mistake fall off he will terminal the marriage.
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 20, 2016
grin grin

Yhu know the funny thing about tis life is...Some men can't attain their full potential until they meet tat special woman wink... Tis world is a mystery ...what works 4 yhu might not work the next man
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:51pm On Mar 20, 2016
falconey:
grin

Who borrow my guy weed?
No be weed bro. I go use genetically modified fish cook rice.
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2016
Creamish:

grin..nope..
How you take knw wetin I ask?
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
Men? As in responsible adults?

gringrin he wants you to be good for daddytongue

Nah this thing nah. If the nyash do mistake fall off he will terminal the marriage.
Yeah men. Well. I don't know about the responsible part sha.

Not that kind of daddy abeg grin

If it falls off he can keep it by his bed and look at it every night as he falls to sleep.
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
This deserves to go into ma antiques grin
... Operation successful ! *grins*
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2016
slyIsaac:
grin grin

Yhu know the funny thing about tis life is...Some men can't attain their full potential until they meet tat special woman wink... Tis world is a mystery ...what works 4 yhu might not work the next man

lols. That's why village people dey advice guys wey don try dia best but their best is not enough to goan marry.

It works perfectly for some people.
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by virginboy1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
Bros Nice one.

My prayer is for God not to ever lead me unto the path of such parasitic women. "I no wan die young"

She wants a man with big house and cars. I doubt if she can even pound ordinary yam or still make eba.
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Yeah men. Well. I don't know about the responsible part sha.

Not that kind of daddy abeg grin

If it falls off he can keep it by his bed and look at it every night as he falls to sleep.
e no go smell?
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by KingRex1(m): 9:05pm On Mar 20, 2016
OP u right on the women's part.. Cus my 16yr old cousin already has a checklist for the kinda man she gon marry or date.

Truth is that they study men alot nd want men to study them too.
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1:
e no go smell?
Babies sef smell and yet u love them. True or true
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Babies sef smell and yet u love them. True or true
Which kain option be this?
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Asable(f): 9:30pm On Mar 20, 2016
Tallesty1 my............ wink
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 9:36pm On Mar 20, 2016
Asable:
Tallesty1 my............ wink
Finish am nah embarassed
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by AfricanApple(f): 10:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
if you are to sit there and wait for a rich guy with a car and a house, and bastard paying job, he will eventually come but maybe with and ugly face, I'll mannerism or even with a limp
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by MizMyColi(f): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2016
My dear.
I saw that thread, and much as I wanted to refute those claims.
I didn't have the zeal to.

The reason's obvious.

Wealth, and riches are ephemeral.

Vinshu's assertion was fundamentally flawed
in my opinion, but what do I know...
I'm no economist or accountant (wait, I'm actually an economist o...just not practicing, I switched careers).

Give me a man with the kindest, selfless, thoughtful and enterprising heart, and I'm okay.
His money at that moment is an added bonus.

I have always had this inherent belief that no man I decide to build more of my life with can remain poor.

I'm not poor. As I am now, I can afford to take care of myself, totally...and maybe help one more person.‎

Insofar as he is able to feed, can afford life's basics, shows great promise and more importantly....LOVES ME AS I DO HIM unreservedly, we're a go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 8:04am On Mar 21, 2016
virginboy1:
Bros Nice one.

My prayer is for God not to ever lead me unto the path of such parasitic women. "I no wan die young"

She wants a man with big house and cars. I doubt if she can even pound ordinary yam or still make eba.
Well, she can get 4 house helps y'know.

One that cooks, one that cleans the house, one that washes her clothes and one that follows her around.
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Asable(f): 4:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Finish am nah embarassed
you know nah tongue
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
Asable:
you know nah tongue
Walahi I don't knowembarassed
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Asable(f): 5:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tallesty1:
Walahi I don't knowembarassed
Re: One Huge Mistake We Make That Lead To Divorce Mos Times. by Tallesty1(m): 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Asable:
my crush. Oh am so shy grin
kisskisskisskisskiss

We are shyembarassedembarassedembarassed

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Goal Of Dating? / Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her Va G!na., Then This Happened / One Night:would You Let Your Boss Sleep With Your Wife For 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.