Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,694 members, 7,879,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:33 AM

Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" (4739 Views)

How Many Times Have You Had Ur Heart Truly Broken Before Finding The One? / How Many Times Did You Get Your Heart Broken Before Meeting "The One? / Have You Been Heart broken Before, How Did You Come Out? "hollandis" word 4 you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by Njoy1(f): 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2007
Yes o, and it hurts so good, nothing beats a broken heart, when it hurts it hurts like hell. Thank God time is a healer.
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by adeboo(f): 11:01pm On Jun 28, 2007
This is a nice story and ot just proves the fact that there is light at the end of a tunnel for anyone that has been hurt and feel they will never find love again.

It may take a while but it will happen. Sometimes we wanna hold on to something that God knows is wrong for us, but He sees way ahead of us and knows the best for us.
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by tglaz(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2007
@poster,
you will make a good writer.I admire your narrative skills and i am so so oooo happy smiley for you. smiley
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by almondjoy(f): 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2007
No, Because God said we should never cast our "pearls" before "swines"!!!!! cool
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by benlegacy(m): 2:32pm On Mar 21, 2009
i've never experience things like that b4
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 21, 2009
@Natasha.
Am happy for u, i luv ur narrative episode u got up there, hope u're countin ur 3rd baby by Now?
Cheers.
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by johnnygan(m): 3:26pm On Mar 21, 2009
Just once,
And i don't think it will happen again.
If it does happen, my girlfriend won't go free oh. She go Die NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by bluespice(f): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2009
nice story makes me wanna believe in fairy tales smiley
nywais ive never gotten heart broken thank God
heartbreak really is for those that can trust others with their heart
dont worry, no need to lecture me
im in school for that tongue
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by otokx(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2009
almondjoy has said it all.
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by Treetop20(m): 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2009
bluespice:

nice story makes me wanna believe in fairy tales smiley
nywais ive never gotten heart broken thank God
heartbreak really is for those that can trust others with their heart
dont worry, no need to lecture me
im in school for that tongue
it will happen.
only a matter of time
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by bluespice(f): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2009
shocked treetop i once thought u had my interests at heart!
wow so u want me to go thru all that pain and sadness? cry cry cry

tongue
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by JJYOU: 7:56pm On Mar 21, 2009
bluespice:

wow so u want me to go thru all that pain and sadness? cry cry cry

tongue
this is NL
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by C2H5OH(f): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2009
bluespice:

wow so u want me to go thru all that pain and sadness? cry cry cry tongue
experience is the best teacher
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by bluespice(f): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2009
JJYOU:

this is NL
i dont understand
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by JJYOU: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2009
bluespice:

i dont understand
expect people to say anything on NL i meant
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by sammyjl(f): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2009
yes
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by Youngpo413: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2015
natasha:
We met at a christmas party organised by a family friend precisely in 1998. He was charming, tall handsome and i admired him. He secretly admired me too and asked his sister to find out my name and other details. At the end of the get - together, i secretly hoped i'd see him again. Just like i wished, He turned up in my church the next day. I just greeted him and walked to meet my friends. That was the begining of a fairytale that would change my thoughts, feelings, perceptions, my life as a whole for ever. He came to my church the next sunday, after service he asked me out, and though i've been toasted several times (I was young and never had a boyfriend) this seemed different. In his words " Can i have a place in your heart, as a friend, a brother and a lover".

Suprisingly, I said No, but he seemed persistent and i said yes to him after 3 wks of pretence. Our relationship was based on Mutual understanding and true love. He was't rich, infact he was living with his parents who were strict. We were so much in love with each other, nothing else mattered to us than each other's hapiness. I was a year his senior in school, though he was my senior in age. I went to see him one sunday and met his parents who told me off.

I never went to his place again and he never visited me either. we never saw or communicated after then. i lived those days loving him more and believing he would come back to me because i believed we shared something special, something out of this world. I knew how much I loved him, but i did'nt want to put him in more mess than i already had with his folks so i kept my distance.

One saturday morning, i was watching TV, there was a knock on the door, my younger brother answered, Lo and behold, it was him, My dream man, my prince charming, my heart, my own, my life, my own sweetheart had returnd to me after 5 months. i felt like jumping to his arms and telling him how much i missed him but i couldn't because of my brother...

When we finally got to talk, i realised his parents had moved home and they were barely around now so the coast was clear for us. he did not tell me why he never communicated with me and i never asked, i was so overjoyed that we were back together. How foolish I was. My man had changed, he was still the loving man he used to be but he was far from faithful. It was'nt like news to me because my friends who opposed the relationship based on our educational difference had gossiped about seeing him with different girls at romantic spots when we were apart...

I will continue this story. i need to do something quick
ladies dont expect a tall charming handsome guy to be faithful,he may try but ladies wont let him be.
Re: Love Story: "Have you had your heart broken before?" by Youngpo413: 7:55am On Aug 16, 2015
disney:
hey, that was interesting and am telling ya thats what l tell my girlfriends..........if a guy just ain't treating ya like a queen. he's not worth the stress.........many fine better guys are out there who would be dying to have ya.once a man loves you , he loves .........and when he ain't feeling ya, he's not at all. but all the same........have a safe delivery.
b!tch,keep dreaming

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

His Girl Has Hooked Him With Pregnancy. / Would You Mind If Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Went Out To Party Without You? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.