Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,254 members, 7,950,361 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Why Relationship-breakups Hurts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Relationship-breakups Hurts (469 Views)

Timi Dakolo Bemoans The High Divorce Rate & Marriage Breakups / Patapaa: " They Say I Am Ugly And A Villager And Sometimes It Hurts Me" / 12 Popular Nigerian Celebrity Relationship Breakups That Broke The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Relationship-breakups Hurts by emperor1love: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2016
So why does love hurt at times? Do you know the real reason behind why your heart-aches? Find out the real reason behind the pain that love can cause.

As much as love makes you float in the skies, it can also put you down to the dumps just as quickly.Poets pine about the pain of love just as much as they croon about its beauty. For someone who enjoys love, it’s natural to fall in and out of love now and then. But all of us know the fact that love does have its dark shades too. .":"Something that can give so much happiness can also take it all away in a few moments.

So where does this immense power of love come from, and why does love hurt so much even though we’ve learnt to handle it through our experiences?

Why does love hurt so much?

Love is a sensation, just like heat or cold. click the link to read more

http://www.bookspen.com/2016/03/21/relationship-breakup-hurts/
Re: Why Relationship-breakups Hurts by NanciaKay(f): 10:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Thought you wanted to give a list of reasons, as to why love hurts.

(1) (Reply)

★ Fans Hail Adekunle Gold’s New Single… - 360jamng / No One Will Hear About My Marriage – D’banj / 3 Sides To Tbillz &tiwa Savage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.