Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,127 members, 7,949,886 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. (2222 Views)

Can You Marry A Lady Police Or Soldier? See Hilarious Relies / LASTMA, POLICE Or NEPA Official: Which Of Them Can You Consider For Marriage? / Prostitute Calls Wife To Report Her Pastor Husband…what She Said Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by ogunronbi18(m): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2016
I neva experienced this kind of stuff in my life, in yesterday afternoon, we were discussing about our lifestyle to each other, although we live in d same house but nt in d same room...i told her a little about myself that i am a virgin, she was flabbergasted and she went away....to cut d story short.... later in the evening, i sat on my bed think of wat to eat and she came in, she sat with me on the bed, put hand on my chest wit cool kisses...i dnt wanna do it bt she forced me....am nt happy since yesterday bcus she make me to lost my virginity......pls nairalanders, is it adviceable for me to report her in police station, naija police might even put the blame on me bcus they may nt believe that she is the one that raped me, they may think am the one who raped her.....am confused dnt knw wat to do...pls ur advice is welcome.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by KingRex1(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
pack ur bags, go to the station nd sleep in the cell.. Mtcheww

10 Likes

Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by wolfgangg(m): 9:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Why should I be the first to comment on this thread!!! Not a good sign at all!!!
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Brymo: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2016
I believe d story, i believe u. I'm an human right activist. Let me see what i can do.
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by youngaz(m): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
U wanna report her 2 d policeshocked eh eh ehgrin i pity u........if police nw call her nd she start saying itz u dat raped her nko....dnt u no she iz d 1 dey will believe nd again dey will luk @ u nd say a girl raped u?? Wat kind of guy does a girl rape anyway as for me i dnt even ave flair in girls sha.......bt am nt gay oooo
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by jayloms: 9:48am On Mar 21, 2016
In phyno's voice, Op, Mtcheww gayrout! gayrout!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by falconey(m): 9:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Why is it that people that want it don't get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 21, 2016
KingRex1:
pack ur bags, go to the station nd sleep in the cell.. Mtcheww

Nairalanders and their bashing. You are funny o!!!!!
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 21, 2016
grin grin smh for u op!After u enjoyed d whole stuff,u wan still go report. undecided cheesy pls for wat?
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Profnedu(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
So for ur mind u go jst wake up gada small children begin give dem zobo dis morning
Lie mohamed continue
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by vansfks: 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Sure....why not go nd tell on her.......by the way can someone explain the word RAPE to me
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by nnachukz(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Op did she come with a gun? No go any police station, she no rape you.
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by KingRex1(m): 9:56am On Mar 21, 2016
reminiscing:

Nairalanders and their bashing. You are funny o!!!!!
Some pipo jst set their heads for bashin. Ofcus they'l get it.
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by MUVA(m): 9:57am On Mar 21, 2016
Ya'll should chill out na... OP was raped sad

LMAO!! cheesy
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2016
KingRex1:
Some pipo jst set their heads for bashin. Ofcus they'l get it.

Lol........
I'm Joy.
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 21, 2016
This is serious . Female Raper ...
Op how u feeling now she stole ur erm virginity .. Have u gone to police yet ? Pls update us what they tell u when u get there grin
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2016
Asewo?
How many rounds did she go cheesy
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by KingRex1(m): 10:20am On Mar 21, 2016
reminiscing:

Lol........
I'm Joy.
Seems you've not experiened bashin.

Joy sounds nice, i'm Rex.
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 21, 2016
prettythicksme:
grin grin smh for u op!After u enjoyed d whole stuff,u wan still go report. undecided cheesy pls for wat?
is it possible for someone to enjoy rape undecided
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
KingRex1:
Seems you've not experiened bashin.

Joy sounds nice, i'm Rex.
I have experienced it and it has made me stronger.Nice meeting you
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 21, 2016
Another olosho reportin wit style. Smh
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by NiRfreak(m): 10:54am On Mar 21, 2016
Who was on top??....that will determine who raped who.
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Nobody: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Hope u didn't "NUT" heavily inside her
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by tobishills12(m): 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
please tel the police you enjoyed it too

check my signature
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by KingRex1(m): 12:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
reminiscing:

I have experienced it and it has made me stronger.Nice meeting you
Lol strong Joy.

Same here
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by augster(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
She carry gun or knife? Them force you to put your tiny preek for the puna? Op better repent before it‘s too late
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Abbeyunique2(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
youngaz:
U wanna report her 2 d policeshocked eh eh ehgrin i pity u........if police nw call her nd she start saying itz u dat raped her nko....dnt u no she iz d 1 dey will believe nd again dey will luk @ u nd say a girl raped u?? Wat kind of guy does a girl rape anyway as for me i dnt even ave flair in girls sha.......bt am nt gay oooo

I've also been raped before. it's real bro and it's not funny
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Edubrazilnwa(m): 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
okpo,so she strong pass you for her to rape u,u can only wish for that shaA.mk I hear say I bliv dis nonsense
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by twosquare(m): 2:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
You weren't raped... You were seduced.
Re: Should I Report Her To The Police Or Not. I Was Raped By One Olosho Girl. by Icepresh(m): 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
Tell Her To Coman Rape Me too smiley

(1) (Reply)

Should A Cheating Girlfriend Ever Ebe Forgiven? / What Is That Special Thing U Admire About Yourself / Double Dating And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.