Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:11 AM

Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari (1440 Views)

Aisha Abimbola: Biography Of Late Nollywood Actress "Omoge Campus" / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / President Muhammadu Buhari Arrives China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari by liumesty(m): 10:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Nigerian president Buhari was born 17, December 1942 in Daura, Northern Region, Colonial Nigeria now known as Daura Kastina State
he is the 23rd child of his family, The name of his father is Adamu and his Mother Zulaihat.

He lost his father at his age of four and was then raised by his mother afterwards, she took her through her primary school, which he attended at Daura and Mai’adua before he went to Kastina Model School in 1953, his secondary school was katsina Provincial Secondary school which is now known as Government College Katsina, He attended it from 1956 to 1961
Buhari has eight children, although Ten, just that two was lost, names are Zulaihat and Musa, while the rest eight are Fatima, Hadiza, Safinatu, Aisha, Halima, Yusuf, Zarah and Amina.
Read More.. http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/03/biography-of-president-muhammadu-buhari.html

Re: Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari by omoyemirally(f): 10:57am On Mar 21, 2016
No mata wat,I just cannot stop be a fan of dis man. He's trying so hard to make Nigeria a better place. Just dat Nigeria is more than spoilt.
Re: Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari by cruzita(f): 11:09am On Mar 21, 2016
omoyemirally:
No mata wat,I just cannot stop be a fan of dis man. He's trying so hard to make Nigeria a better place. Just dat Nigeria is more than spoilt.
my sister leave yeye talk for yeyebrities .now u know niaja is too spoilt abi,but during the reign of goodluck u guys made it look like the man was clueless. a beg leave trash for lawma

1 Like

Re: Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari by cruzita(f): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2016
I would rather read the biography of a cow than read this man's biography
Re: Biography Of President, Muhammadu Buhari by dan9ice(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Two lost, make them ask boko about the two missing

(1) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Hangs Out With Ooni Of Ife And New Wife (photo) / See This Old Throw-back Photo Of P'square - Their Trousers Look Like Basket / Massive Bum: Could This Be The ‘baddest’ Girl On Instagram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.