Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,587 members, 7,878,668 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:15 AM

Can Someone Assist Me With A Place To Stay In Abuja? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Can Someone Assist Me With A Place To Stay In Abuja? (301 Views)

Which Part Of Lagos Is The Best To Stay If You Have To Work From Home? / Where's The Best Place To Live In Lagos Mainland? / 5 Reasons Surulere Is The Best Place To Live In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Assist Me With A Place To Stay In Abuja? by kochees: 11:32am On Mar 21, 2016
I am looking for a room or a self contain on a budget in abuja.
Please can someone help me out? preferably around apo?
you can drop your contact and let me know what you have. thanks

(1) (Reply)

For Lease....filling Stations.... Call 07084308662. / #ā€ˇforrent / Do You Have Any Genuine Property....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.