Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:13 PM

Omos Oyekpen Idialu Abumere Olori Eric Iyoha Godwin - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Omos Oyekpen Idialu Abumere Olori Eric Iyoha Godwin (693 Views)

"My Brother Is Addicted To Cocaine" - Eric Omondi Shares Photos / Godwin Elewana Sentenced To Death By Hanging For Killing Daughter’s Boyfriend / Am Okoh Godwin Am Not A Bokoharam Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omos Oyekpen Idialu Abumere Olori Eric Iyoha Godwin by vivianziziziziz: 11:56am On Mar 21, 2016
Omos Oyekpen Idialu Abumere Olori Eric Iyoha Godwin are names used to collect money for fraud. fake testimonials of dr suku a herbal healer online.

the above names
Re: Omos Oyekpen Idialu Abumere Olori Eric Iyoha Godwin by MarieJoshua: 5:04am On Apr 03, 2016
Vivianzizizizi you are a liar for spoil dr suku name the great man that cure me,what will you game on this Dr Suku was the only herbalist that help me to be cure and you came here to be spoil his name Vivivanzizi god will never forgive you on this and mark it you we regret this.fool, fool,fool, vivivanziziz Bleep out here.
Re: Omos Oyekpen Idialu Abumere Olori Eric Iyoha Godwin by Ruzzymillers: 5:23am On Feb 09, 2022
MARIE JOSHUA Thunder �u a-hole die u bastard0thief
u & ur misrable generation
This same scammer tried to scam me. I posted all the emails he sent on tube. Do a search for Dr suku as see Go and watch it idiota!!!
You can never scam me , I will keep contacting him and posting all his messages to save others
Lol anybody that searches for his name online
Ole ole will show , I will warn the world. I HAVE POSTED MY EVIDENCE ON TUBE
Then find his friends idialu abumere , Josephine oyepen. We will keep reporting him and his phone number police will track him

(1) (Reply)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Woman / 6-year-old Girl In Afghanistan Is Forced To Marry A Man In Exchange For A Goat / Recession: Mother Sells Her Two-month-old Baby For N450, 000 In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.