Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

[VIDEO] Girl Passionately Cries For P-square Not To Break Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / [VIDEO] Girl Passionately Cries For P-square Not To Break Up (510 Views)

I Miss Being Touched, Kissed And Romanced Passionately Tonto Dikeh Cries Out / BBNaija: Tobi's Female Fan Kisses Him Passionately (Photo) / Paul Okoye Assists The Lady Who Cried For P-square To Re-unite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[VIDEO] Girl Passionately Cries For P-square Not To Break Up by iamVirus(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHbC6h9MGdI

This girl no get problems at all. While some of us are bothered about lack of fuel, electricity and economic hardship, this one’s worry is about P-Square staying
together . She shot a video of herself crying and begging the brothers to come back as P-Square. Lol, Watch the video after the cut…
cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.ga/video-girl-passionately-cries-for-p-square-not-to-break-up/
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Passionately Cries For P-square Not To Break Up by iamVirus(m): 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who can find this girl for me (I'll pay you)
I want to give her a very dirty slap
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Passionately Cries For P-square Not To Break Up by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
SHE DE KRASE
HER DAD AND MUM DE FIGHT FOR HUZ...SHE NEVER CRY FINISH FOR THEM....
imp
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Passionately Cries For P-square Not To Break Up by Nobody: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
symptoms of brain disorders undecided
Re: [VIDEO] Girl Passionately Cries For P-square Not To Break Up by Flexherbal(m): 1:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ooooh! She loves them together.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need The Contact Of Olaseinde Obe The Cartoons Editor Of The Guardian, / Woodin Africa Signs Korede Bello As Its Brand Ambassador / Flavour Shares Cute Photo With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.