Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,492 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! (3389 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / *****HOLD YOUR BREATH LADIES & GENTS, Latest Pics Of Mr Nigeria 2009***** / LADIES AND GENTS: THE UGLIEST AND THE SCARIEST! PLEASE Y'ALL CHECK THESE OUT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by TheSeeker(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2009
Hi ladies and gents.

Identify your favorite male and female posters and why you like them. Please no insults, but a decent correction is allowed. Thank you.

Errrrrm, I have a couple of male posters who I like : Whitelexi, MrBrownJay, Na2Day(Although takes almost everything for a joke) etc.

Females : Sistawoman, FL Gators, Platinumnk, Bluespice(her posts are always short), TopUp(aka Miss Long Posts), iice, Luxiore.

Oya, keep 'em appraisals coming in. You can also identify posters you do not like, but no insults and STATE why you don't like 'em.
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by daduke2k(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2009
Gud. First i like sexyleamon,a nice lady though 1 of her posts turnd me off. 2. Bluespice, freeminded girl,bt naughy sumtimes.3 mrbrownjay,sumwot born twice.4 tope2000, my kind of girl tons me on. And last bt nt d least, iice, i just dont knw.
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by henryhemon(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2009
1.topup,seems intilligent and know what she wants,my kind of woma,spickycyclinder strongwilled,doesn't take shits,mrbrownjay very mature posts he posts,he brings something special in nl,those are the ones i can think of for now.
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by izeek(m): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2009
ladies,
spike, iice, sistawoman. got maturity in thier post,
guys:
justwise, theseeker, mrbrownjay, whitelexi. some other i prob cant remeber tho.
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2009
I don't think i've encountered anyone here that interesting except let's see topup cuz of writing style
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by whitelexi(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2009
I like reading from everyone but a few have my preference. .  .  In no particular order:
Male: I like TheSeeker, Debosky, MrBrownJay, Na2day, Follypimpin, Sagamite, Ifeleke, MrCrackles, Sauron, Sammilla, Romeo, Pataki when he means business, tboy1, ElRazur, Jaybee and some others whose names i may've forgotten. . .  I like posts from these guys because they make sense 99% of the time. Even when i find myself in contrasting views with these guys, i can always understand their points of view and why we are in disagreement.  It is easy to provoke the thoughts and develop your horizon when debating with these folks, and u know you're on the right path when u identify with each other's thoughts.

Female: I have to point out at this stage that due to my controvertial character on NL, some of these names actually hate my guts but i try not to let that cloud my judgement of their intellect - which i actually hold highly at the end of the day.  Once again, in no particular order: I like Spikedcylinder, Bluespice, SexyLeamon/sexyleamon,  Iice, Sistawoman, Luxoire kiss, Busy_body, busybody20, LadyT, Topup, Ikamefa, Platnumnk, Mukina2, Gabry, Rokiatu, Aprilmay, Tope2000/Tope5000, Tpia [very short posts though], Ujujoan, Tgirl4real, and the other few i cannot remember right now.
I like reading posts from these people because they help open my mind to the different behaviours of a woman's mind. They broaden my scope and help me understand why women do the different things they do, and the different ways they do the things they do grin grin

I will always be grateful cheesy
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
I love a few posters i like people dat makes me laugh, a few like, da_archer, da_archer who again? Ok, da_archer and lastly d guy i love most, da_archer lol
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by izeek(m): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
da-archer,
ur supposed to pick others not urself.
just incase u dont know how to read.
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
@izeek one more word from dat hole n i would back slap u back to china! Who said i couldn't read? U so blind u can't tell wen brother is joking?
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by sexyLeamon(f): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
interesting brb with mine
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by izeek(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2009
haba!! is it like we dont seem to know a simple joke!
when u look my profile pics i resemble chinko!
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2009
No wonder, Wot d f was i doin exchangin words wit a man who don't know how to use punctuation, *slapping myself*
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by hollandis(f): 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2009
Da_archer:

No wonder, Wot d f was i doin exchangin words wit a man who don't know how to use punctuation, *slapping myself*

Are you like this  shocked?You lack a sense of humor.Your bickering is unnecessary and uncalled for.

@topic-
male-whitelexi
female- top-up
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
hey angryhow come no one mentioned me, dnt u find me interestinglu arousing, be truthful to yourself and your loin, you know you want me, you know you like me, you know im all that, tada ta da da$$ tongue
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by spikedcylinder: 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2009
I believe we have thousands of these threads already but. . . . .
Sisi Jinx!!! kiss cry
Muki
Iice (and all her weirdness)
Kadman
Lexi
Mrbrownjay (so serious all the darn time though cheesy)
Debo
Doyin13 (unwell human being grin)
Mad max
Mohawchick
ikamefa and all her wahala angry cheesy
Lalaboy
OYB!!!
Tkb
Elrazur (where is he sef?)
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Vuitton(m): 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2009
Yea Sistawoman for her honest and mature posts, Platinumuk and FL Gators for the sexy write ups  shocked , SexyLeamon, spicebooty and Patwhizkid for their sexy nature  kiss , baby mii for being so raw and Chiogo for her pro Jay Z posts  smiley

Guys like A-40, Rapjunkie for pro Jay Z posts  cheesy , Sauron for his anti Jay Z and pro Eminem posts, Theseeker for his Indecency flicks and anti-allowance for women stance, wale.star for his raw and raz posts  tongue ,

Will update later  cool
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Jarus(m): 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2009
I majorly frequent and participate in religion, politics, Nairaland, sports and education sections, and fringely participate in other sections. My pick will therefore be based on where I know. Also, I want to believe favourite is not necesarily the same as most intelligent. A poster can be a favourite because of other things like humour, analytical skills, etc

MALE:
-Debosky His posts are usually intelligent and matured, even when joking. He has class.
-Olabowale Needless to explain why I pick him
-MrCrackles His posts are usually short, but he's everywhere and ever present on NL. Sometimes I wonder whether he does  any other thing than nairalanding.
-Becomrich I follow this guy around to see the latest from his bottomless repertoire of humour. Anytime I want a good laugh, I just open NL and search for his post. He never fails to disappoint.
-TKB His contributions are usually enlightening and informed.
-Dayokanu I like his one-man-battalion style in sports section

FEMALE
-Cristalz I like the way she moderates NL sports section
-Funmi Deepzone Troublesome as she is, I like to engage her in discussions. Is she still on NL?
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by MrCrackles(m): 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2009
Jarus:

-MrCrackles His posts are usually short, but he's everywhere and ever present on NL. Sometimes I wonder whether he does  any other thing than nairalanding.

He certainly does. . . .
Let the footy season kick in fully and d missus move in permanently, then u will see less of me around. . . . cool
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Jarus(m): 4:54pm On Jul 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

He certainly does. . . .
Let the footy season kick in fully and d missus move in permanently, then u will see less of me around. . . . cool

u don c my post again, after just five minutes. . . .r u on every section, indeed every thread, at the same time? grin
Just joking really. I know you play footie in addition to your work as an Engineer(or is it project management)?
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by ifyalways(f): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

He certainly does. . . .

which "ghost" missus are u talking abt?
Dake jor cheesy
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Sisi Jinx!!! kiss cry
Muki
Kadman
Lexi
Debo
Mad max
Mohawchick
Lalaboy
OYB!!!
Tkb

and here i was thinking that my er gluteus maximus optimus ultra magnus jokes were beginning to get on spikey's nerves cheesy
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by whitelexi(m): 11:41am On Jul 24, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Sisi Jinx!!! kiss cry
Muki
Kadman
Lexi
Debo
Mad max
Mohawchick
Lalaboy
OYB!!!
Tkb

You even sabi my nickname grin grin grin

hollandis:

Are you like this shocked?You lack a sense of humor.Your bickering is unnecessary and uncalled for.

@topic-
male-whitelexi
female- top-up

For once i feel funny, u mean i was your one and only choice. . . Wow! This feels more like winning the lottery to me, seriously. . . A lot of people dont like me but u like my posts and it has made my day . . . and my week too!
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by sweetpie23: 1:36pm On Jul 25, 2009
on here so far I like mamlaka, justgood, and justwise.
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by spikedcylinder: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2009
oyb:

and here i was thinking that my er gluteus maximus optimus ultra magnus jokes were beginning to get on spikey's nerves  cheesy

Nah. . . . .you be my persin. wink cheesy
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Gabry(f): 4:50am On Jul 27, 2009
I like siena, sissy, whitelexi, sistawoman, Sam Milla, The Seeker, MrBrownJay, goodass, noetic2, swit D's posts.

I know I love others as well but I cannot remember right now sha. embarassed
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 27, 2009
TheSeeker (What a delight. A walking encyclopedia grin)
Krayola (Dude,is just brilliant.A great rapper. Y'all should listen to his song, nice voice )
Ajenkelola abi Ajenkokola undecided (I thirst to read his posts, he knows his major and his posts TEACHES me and prepares me)
tpia (fighter but also brilliant and so funny. Though she's got a lot of haterz)
Dayokanu (Too funny and crazily brilliant even though he's always Hot SMH tongue )
IFELEKE (What can I say, simple yet to the point (my Ekiti bro kiss kiss)
Topsy25 (Funny dude. Crazyyyy cheesy)
Jakumo- Sarcastic and very funny. Sometime you gotta check the dictionary to understand his posts.
MrJayBROWN - The voice of reason

These people own my respect. So refreshing to read their posts, so educative, so intelligent.

Esp. TheSeeker, dude is just too brilliant/ versatile. No fighting, no cussing, states his points and waka.So refreshing. Nice to see him online cuz it means I'm going to learn something new, I know that I ask a lot of questions but he's there to answer. Just too good to believe sha. Keep it up, ma dear, you own my respect!! wink

I got a lot more, but its best to keep the list at the minimum.
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by dayokanu(m): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2009
Dayokanu (Too funny and crazily brilliant even though he's always Hot SMH

Na wa oh. Why u wan spoil my name? Dont you know my Pasto is a Nairalander?

Dayokanu I like his one-man-battalion style in sports section

Jarus Like I always say I would rather walk alone than follow the crowd
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2009
Yes, am your pastor tongue
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 27, 2009
I just realized I called Krayola a wrapper grin
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by na2day2(m): 8:07am On Jul 27, 2009
TheSeeker:

Hi ladies and gents.

Identify your favorite male and female posters and why you like them. Please no insults, but a decent correction is allowed. Thank you.

all of una no go school? poster talk say favorite poster for male and female, implication, one name for male, one for female, even the thread originator fail hin own exam, na wa ooo  shocked shocked shocked shocked

keeping strictly to the rule of the game, my favorite male poster. . . . . .kai! this is a tough one. . . . . . .after deep thinking and serious analysis of all the male post since the inception of NL, my favorite male poster is. . . . . . . . . . . wait for it. . . . . . . . . . ME! ! ! [/b]my humble self, my numerous post as touched my life and i am sure the life of many. u dont meet sum1 that is so intelligent, yet extremely handsome and charming everyday; being a rare gem i can see how being me can be overwhelming to me and other NLders.   cool cool cool cool cool cool

now my favorite female poster is. . . . . . .this one is kind'a easy, my favorite female poster is. . . . . . . none! she is on the other important site  lipsrsealed

being such a humble person i still have a 2nd list for FAVORITE[b]S
male and female posters if u guys want that:

for male posters, just a preview to my list, in no particular order :

Na2day?(this guy is just too much), MrBrownJay, dhtml, davidylan, TheSeeker, Debosky, Ifeleke, MrCrackles Whitelexi, etc. . . . . . . .more to come if u guys want my list

for female posters, just a preview to my list, in no particular order:
NONE! ! ! . . . . . . .they post on the other important sites  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by Gabry(f): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2009
I like dayokanu, topup, Mrcrackles, dhtml and clemcykul's posts as well
Re: Ladies & Gents: Name Your Favorite Male & Female Posters Here And State Why! by na2day2(m): 2:18am On Aug 08, 2009
Gabry:

I like dayokanu, topup, Mrcrackles, dhtml and clemcykul's posts as well

madam, why my most honorable name no dey ur list? angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mo' New Hair Cut.. On Point Yea? / My Confession / How To Make 3000 Naira Daily In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.