Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:51 PM

Usmanu Danfodiyo University Lecturer Delays Student Who Decided Not To Sleep Wit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Usmanu Danfodiyo University Lecturer Delays Student Who Decided Not To Sleep Wit (1317 Views)

Lady Who Decided To See If Her BF Is Faithful Gets A Tracker On Him(photos) / See A-list Nigerian Artistes Who Decided Not To Show Up For The HEADIES! / Nigerians Frowns At OAU Student Who Decided To Dress As A Sëxy Nun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Usmanu Danfodiyo University Lecturer Delays Student Who Decided Not To Sleep Wit by akinyemibalogs: 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wonders will never seize in this country, you can agree with me that this are times to show that the world is coming to an end, So blog reader Fadeelah Abubakar Rufai has decided to share her experience in the Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto..

According to the Sociology student, she gradated 2014 and is yet to be mobilized because a crtain lecturer has decided to frustrate her because she refused to share her body with him..

The man had threatened and threatened her because of his power...

She sent me this touching message; Read
Hey morning! A Lot On my mind! Am down somehow I graduated since 2014 but till date I haven't been mobilized!! Simply because I had a problem with A lecturer then! I failed me because I refuse to give him my body!

She even says she reported the case, Read; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/03/mystery-as-usmanu-danfodiyo-university.html

Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University Lecturer Delays Student Who Decided Not To Sleep Wit by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ok
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University Lecturer Delays Student Who Decided Not To Sleep Wit by cruzita(f): 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
seriously some of those lecturers need to be punished by amadioha

(1) (Reply)

Photos: What A Girl Posted On Instagram And Her Friend's Reactions On Facebook / Watch How Angry Omawunmi Walked Out Of An Interview She Granted / Funke Akindele Can't Get Enough Of Her Engagement Ring.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.