Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] (14253 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by ImDharay: 10:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Jez qonna watch ds...
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

sad sad
Dont mind me pulling yer legs. U seem to have a lot of time these days... on break?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:

Dont mind me pulling yer legs. U seem to have a lot of time these days... on break?

Yea...school's on hols.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author]huh, u get mind o0.
don't dey kno hw 2use emails... [/font][/color][/i][/right][/b][/quote]
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea...school's on hols.

Guesed as much.

Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by charijee(f): 12:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Morning to you too hun... how are you?
I'm very well...how's work?
We don hammer? grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by KINGinVAHALA: 2:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Did you see the pre wedding pics of two couples that met on Twitter? Be doing shakara there while time keeps ticking
[color=red]
The "Special Dp" has also caught up with you? lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by KINGinVAHALA: 2:07pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok. Be asking me question there. Like play like play, 2016 go finish.....you go still dey form "I'm not desperate". Election is 2019, it's just next year covering up....2018 will be campaign proper. You see, time no dey
Epic!
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by KINGinVAHALA: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Maybe not.
This without doubt is the type of lady i love pouring out my silent heart for.

Do you mind joining me lets break this wooing contest rules together?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

[color=red]
The "Special Dp" has also caught up with you? lol
yes bosssssssssss. Can't pass me by
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
charijee:
I'm very well...how's work?
We don hammer? grin

not only hammer....and shovel join grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

This without doubt is the type of lady i love pouring out my silent heart for.

Do you mind joining me lets break this wooing contest rules together?

Lol...I'm supposed to be a co-host.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by charijee(f): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

not only hammer....and shovel join grin grin
yeye, you forget tractor cheesy
Gimme gist abeg
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
charijee:
yeye, you forget tractor cheesy
Gimme gist abeg

which of the Gist?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by charijee(f): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

which of the Gist?
The hot, spicy and latest gist oozing from your corner grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol...I'm supposed to be a co-host.
Yeah, i later saw it. But does it really matters?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
yes bosssssssssss. Can't pass me by
Lol, i thought you were shying away so that your many wives here dont tag you a ....?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, i thought you were shying away so that your many wives here dont tag you a ....?
well, it's just an image not all can understand. Lol

Only few understands it
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
charijee:
The hot, spicy and latest gist oozing from your corner grin

lol there is non o....just work work work....no time for anything else
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Adasun(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
waooo!!! This is getting crazier than i thought shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Yeah, i later saw it. But does it really matters?

Yea,it does.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by ClassCaptain(m): 3:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
Princeparix:
Bro e no go sweet if na only me d woo nah. Reconsider abeg
lol G
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by charijee(f): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

lol there is non o....just work work work....no time for anything else
Big mummy ears are itching o grin so nothing to scratch it with grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by JeffreyJamez(m): 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
charijee:
Big mummy ears are itching o grin so nothing to scratch it with grin

come and i will give you cotton bud grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Yea,it does.
Like seriously? I really would disagree with you. You wanna know why? Because, though there is ntin bad in it, but staying behind and clapping for people wooing and falling inlove isnt something to be proud of. More like someone counselling partners on how to show themselves love but doesnt have a partner to practise what he/she preaches.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
well, it's just an image not all can understand. Lol

Only few understands it
Lol, you re kinda right, but believe me, majority of them knows but wouldnt wanna say it out; "Minding their own business".
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Lol, you re kinda right, but believe me, majority of them knows but wouldnt wanna say it out; "Minding their own business".
well that Na their wahala. Kokan aye mehhhhnnn

How you dey?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Like seriously? I really would disagree with you. You wanna know why? Because, though there is ntin bad in it, but staying behind and clapping for people wooing and falling inlove isnt something to be proud of. More like someone counselling partners on how to show themselves love but doesnt have a partner to practise what he/she preaches.

That's not the case.
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Naijaboiy when are you dropping the emails we are to send the wooing lines to am not backing out in as much its for fun.. Browncookie anything for you wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by jayloms: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Mehn! I'd have love to partake in this wooing challenge, but, the clause in d rule that requires participants to do so first, in English and then in the right grammar, just kills d fun in it for me.

O well! happy wooing everyone, looking forward to reading your lines. cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by queencalipso(f): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
how this wooing challenge dey take work sef?
Re: The Wooing Challenge [rules & Schedule] by naijaboiy: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Naijaboiy when are you dropping the emails we are to send the wooing lines to am not backing out in as much its for fun.. Browncookie anything for you wink
Sir, you don't need to send your lines via email. It is for only those that have contenders.

I hope you are ready sir?

It's almost time. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / Ladies' Guide On How NOT To Court!! / Fingering Is Better Than Giving Head...“head GIVERS Association".,pls Take Note.