Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,080 members, 7,931,703 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 11:00 AM

5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University (15900 Views)

Complains On The Admission Process Of LASU For 2017/2018 / Jamb Publishes Step-by-step Process Of The Admission Exercise To Tertiary Inst. / JAMB To Validate The Admission Lists Of Various Tertiary Institutions This Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Stuntkid172(m): 3:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
falcon2020:
guess u are right?u are obviously correct
i can see that u have a good head to kw what d truth looks like
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
Elxandre:
You wrote there last year? 18? Hehehe...
But there wasn't mass failure.
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Elxandre:
You wrote there last year? 18? Hehehe...
But there wasn't mass failure.
baba you be fupre i still dey home oo dem no gree gimme admission
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
No! There was.The school is damn corrupt!
watin con be the way out ma G... Fupre no gimme admission too
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by ben1daEbiri(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Swaqwiz:
watin con be the way out ma G... Fupre no gimme admission too
If you're still confident of securing admission in the school,you can register for basic,and who knows,you might get lucky,but as for me,I've written my JAMB already and have a good score,I applied instead for RSUST here in Rivers.
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Elxandre(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Swaqwiz:
baba you be fupre i still dey home oo dem no gree gimme admission
dey say their father said score 8/50 for 2014, we shout shout say dem be thief, nobody send us.

what did you score?
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Elxandre:

dey say their father said score 8/50 for 2014, we shout shout say dem be thief, nobody send us.

what did you score?
oga me nah 15 ova 50 ooo i no fit cry
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 23, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
If you're still confident of securing admission in the school,you can register for basic,and who knows,you might get lucky,but as for me,I've written my JAMB already and have a good score,I applied instead for RSUST here in Rivers.
have writing my jamb had a good score but was thinking of get change of institution etc
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Swaqwiz:
have writing my jamb had a good score but was thinking of get change of institution etc
do it as quick as you can,FUPRE is sound academically but their admission processes is crap!
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 23, 2016
ben1daEbiri:
do it as quick as you can,FUPRE is sound academically but their admission processes is crap!
thanks ore mi
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by ben1daEbiri(m): 10:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Swaqwiz:
thanks ore mi
God will surely pick our calls this year!
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by falcon2020(m): 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Stuntkid172:
i can see that u have a good head to kw what d truth looks like
lolz,continue
Re: 5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University by Stuntkid172(m): 2:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
falcon2020:
lolz,continue
yes Sir

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Boss Urges Vcs Not To Force Lecturers Back To Work / NASU Plans Solidarity Strike In Support Of ASUU. / Amosun Reduces Fees In Oguntertiary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.