Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,658 members, 7,951,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University (42576 Views)

N-Power Admin Responds To Grammatical Error Of Graduate Of English On Their Page / Application Letter Written By A Female Graduate Of Federal Poly Nekede (Photos) / No Graduate Of Medical Radiography Is Unemployed, Anywhere On Earth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by dabrake(m): 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by ANBAKO: 8:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wish you all the best in the job/labour market.

Do good for good to come your way

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by nbright: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Control
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Akposb(m): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Beautiful testimony and may God take you to higher places.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Houseofglam7(f): 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
One bottle for ya head
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
congratulations
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Fabulous7(m): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
cool
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by ireneidiva(f): 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:
I am writing this to encourage students and Jambites so they'd realize that they can get to whatever point they want to attain in their academic pursuit. Forgive my grammatical blunders, am not perfect.Focus on my point and not on my writing.

I didn't attend my convocation last friday due to
some personal reasons but all the same na Godwin. But seeing the convocation pictures of others, I decided to post this. I wasn't there physically but was there spiritually. At least my name was in d book of life lol.

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

I wrote my first UTME in 2010, even if I forgot anything other thing I learnt in English language,
I would never forget that the exam is called UTME and not JAMB as people always call it.

JAMB is the body /organization organizing UTME
thanks to my English teachers in secondary school Mr Ikuyajolu Daniel and Mr Samuel Ezebuiro. I applied for medicine in University of Ibadan and it was my dream school. I wasn't even shortlisted to write post-utme. That school is very mean and heartless, lol.
The second time I wrote UTME, that was in 2011,
I also applied in Unibadan. This time around, Industrial chemistry because I later realized that
Med &Surgery wasn't my calling. Again, I wasn't
shortlisted, haba!!. By this time, my twin sister was already in her 100l and about to enter 200l in Unibadan.

One day, my dad saw an advert in Vanguard newspaper in which ANSU called for no-choice candidates to apply. I applied, wrote post-utme.
The list came out but my name was not there. Really, I was frustrated. I also applied in a private university who's advert I also saw. Godfrey okoye university and was given admission!! But in my mind, I was like that one no be school jhoor!!.

I had no other option but to go to GOU. I spent 2 months there when someone called me and told me I got admission in ANSU.I was dumbfounded!,
couldn't believe it. I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard, the lecturers are very wicked in ANSU , they don't like it when their students pass. , they haven't recorded a single 1st class and 2.1 is always very few since the history of the dept in the
school(not until 2013 set produced the first 1st
class ever),2.1 is like 1st class in ICH dept, I kept on
hearing such. I had a roommate then in my yr1
who was in final year in Industrial chem.

Everyday she came back from class and exams
complaining, regretting why she was in the dept.
I hope she is not seeing this post, lol. She would
complain and complain, I was so scared. I thought of changing course, but to where? I asked myself. I lost hope. I told my parents since they wanted the best but they said 'don't listen to what people say, hardwork is the key''.

The struggle began, thanks to my friend and
reading partner Anasioke Onyinye and also to my parents for the encouragement. I was able to graduate with a comfortable 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry. I was the fifth best graduating and am proud of it. Thanks to all those who called and texted to congratulate me after seeing my name in the convocation brochure. Finally, God is the secret. Truly, those who put their trust in God shall be like mount
Zion. Most Importantly, I was able to overcome
the pressure of Examination Malpractice because
I believed in God's power. God doesnt fail. Just Obey him by not indulging in examination malpractice, and pray and believe, have faith. Also, read your book, dont depend on small micro chips(mgbo). You can't cheat God. You may use expo and at the end last, you may graduate with a result you least expect, you can't cheat God.

Singing *you are
great* in Steve crown's voice. # faithfulGod
# gloriousGod
Congrats to me and other graduands especially
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

Congratulations. This rubbish of 'forget my grammatical blunders' should stop. Take your time to edit your work. You are a graduate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by ERockson: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats but nothing so special in 2:1 and even certificate nowadays. Please don't let this paper enter your head anywhere you find yourself
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Bluezy13(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hehehe... That Course eh... I'm a final year student of Applied/Industrial Chemistry in Unical.. I understand your plight.

Congrats... May God see my colleagues and I through as well
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:
I am writing this to encourage students and Jambites so they'd realize that they can get to whatever point they want to attain in their academic pursuit. Forgive my grammatical blunders, am not perfect.Focus on my point and not on my writing.

some personal reasons but all the same na Godwin. But seeing the convocation pictures of others, I decided to post this. I wasn't there physically but was there spiritually. At least my name was in d book of life lol.

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

I wrote my first UTME in 2010, even if I forgot anything other thing I learnt in English language,
I would never forget that the exam is called UTME and not JAMB as people always call it.

thanks to my English teachers in secondary school Mr Ikuyajolu Daniel and Mr Samuel Ezebuiro. I applied for medicine in University of Ibadan and it was my dream school. I wasn't even shortlisted to write post-utme. That school is very mean and heartless, lol.
I also applied in Unibadan. This time around, Industrial chemistry because I later realized that
shortlisted, haba!!. By this time, my twin sister was already in her 100l and about to enter 200l in Unibadan.

One day, my dad saw an advert in Vanguard newspaper in which ANSU called for no-choice candidates to apply. I applied, wrote post-utme.
The list came out but my name was not there. Really, I was frustrated. I also applied in a private university who's advert I also saw. Godfrey okoye university and was given admission!! But in my mind, I was like that one no be school jhoor!!.

I had no other option but to go to GOU. I spent 2 months there when someone called me and told me I got admission in ANSU.I was dumbfounded!,
couldn't believe it. I heard so many stories about the course(Industrial chemistry). Its a no-go- area, very tough and difficult, why didn't you choose biochemistry instead people kept asking. I left GOU for ANSU, people kept on talking.....Industrial Chemistry is hard, the lecturers are very wicked in ANSU , they don't like it when their students pass. , they haven't recorded a single 1st class and 2.1 is always very few since the history of the dept in the

complain and complain, I was so scared. I thought of changing course, but to where? I asked myself. I lost hope. I told my parents since they wanted the best but they said 'don't listen to what people say, hardwork is the key''.

reading partner Anasioke Onyinye and also to my parents for the encouragement. I was able to graduate with a comfortable 2.1 in Industrial Chemistry. I was the fifth best graduating and am proud of it. Thanks to all those who called and texted to congratulate me after seeing my name in the convocation brochure. Finally, God is the secret. Truly, those who put their trust in God shall be like mount
I believed in God's power. God doesnt fail. Just Obey him by not indulging in examination malpractice, and pray and believe, have faith. Also, read your book, dont depend on small micro chips(mgbo). You can't cheat God. You may use expo and at the end last, you may graduate with a result you least expect, you can't cheat God.

Singing *you are
# gloriousGod
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

congrats.
I'm also a chemist

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by EDUECO(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hollawaley:
I don sofa no be small
Like she said,you shouldn't mind her English inadequacy! No man is perfect!
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by zeeyen4all(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
[/b][b]Na Godwin jare congrats oooo
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by princechurchill(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
as far as i know beauties dont study ind chem
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
In the world of scammers, someone just saved your statement of result. Learner. cool

Congrats though. smiley
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrat to her.

Bt she wrote like a jambite lipsrsealed
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by LoBoR: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats
Buh Y were u not d first on d list, y fifth..those above u how many heads do they hav..next time work harder.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Godsgal(f): 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
Cöngrats dearie... But wait o. Wen did u get into skool dat u're now convocing? Ur skool fast o.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
She doesn't need heavy usage of grammar before driving home her point. Who big grammar don help sef ? undecided
herbie27:
Congrat to her.

Bt she wrote like a jambite lipsrsealed
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by daniska3yaro(m): 8:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
I being want toast is chick since last year,she dey form jamesbond 4 me bt today na her put her name 4 nairaland,oya truecaller do d remaining magic,anyway congrats dear.

Its good to keep ur identity private from social media.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by EDUECO(m): 8:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
@rosalieene,congratulations on your graduation! Considering your aesthetic endowments,I believe your calling is in the entertainment industry.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by menix(m): 8:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

Singing *you are
# gloriousGod
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

Babe ow far, I go like Malli you ooo..
U re my missing Lib...
At least ur blain will compliment mine..

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Moiking(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
congrats
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Mintayo(m): 8:55pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

Singing *you are
# gloriousGod
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

Congratulations op. But please remove your statement of results from here please. For security reasons.

1 Like

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by bankybobo11: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:
thanks huh

I used to think you're a yoruba girl.

Anyways, congratulations. Now, God will lead your path unto greater heights. Amin
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Babyphinas(f): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
Congrats e no easy
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Emypromz65(m): 9:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
congratulations dear... it wasn't easy at all
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Urine: 9:05pm On Mar 21, 2016
rosalieene:

HOW THE JOURNEY STARTED;

Singing *you are
# gloriousGod
my fellow kemists!!.
NNAWUIHE ROSELYNE

Well done ROSELYNE, I'm always happy when I see young people excel. Now, this great achievement is now past tense, you need to start thinking of the next step, Masters degree?(There are lots of scholarship offers) Job? Make a decision and start planning, once again, well done.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by bruchaga6(m): 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
congrat to u rossy, I made it too with u...repping Ansu~Coou

3 Likes

Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by Welcomme: 9:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sister, get work first.
Re: My Testimony: As A Graduate Of Anambra State University by WizyTechs: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
It's too risky to post a screenshot ur result online without hiding the sensitive parts.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Anyway... Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The People Of Covenant University In Pictures / JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri / University Students Demand Professor Be Fired For Saying There Are Only 2 Sexes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.