Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,113 members, 7,916,249 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:52 PM

EXCLUSIVE: How To Find Out About Your Spiritual Problems - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EXCLUSIVE: How To Find Out About Your Spiritual Problems (403 Views)

You Disobey Jesus Whenever You Say Someone Is Your Spiritual Father / "Your Spiritual Welfare Is Our Concern" - Deeper Life Bible Church / Meet Ondo Pastor That Cures Spiritual Problems With Sexual Intercourse. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: How To Find Out About Your Spiritual Problems by thegotoguy: 5:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
Everyone has spiritual issues whether we admit it or not. People go through hard times even while they are struggling and doing the right things yet no results. We all have unanswered answers for questions deep within. Contact me the goto guy, i have connects to highly respected servants of God. Please for your information, i don't do babalawos & dibias. You can be rest assured to get those answers that has been troubling you for so long be it about problems concerning your marriages, relationships, business, family, health. Did someone steal your important property and you have suspects? Just give me a call on 07030060446 or send me a mail on digotoguy@gmail.com. Of course i charge a fee to show you the relaible connects that will answer your questions and probably solve them if you please. That isn't my business.

(1) (Reply)

Persecutions And Tribulations Are Part Of The Deal! / End To That Fear. / The Righteousness Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.